The Education Forum

Please delete my account and posts.

Edited by John Dolva

Please delete my account and posts.

Your account can certainly be deleted if that is what you wish. I am afraid your posts however will have to stand. If there are specific problems or difficulties that might arise because of this please contact me.

Andy, and fellow members,

My resumption of active alcoholism as of yesterday makes any contribution tainted by the mind wrenching struggle that ensues. In that space I don't want to contribute.

Let me work through it , suspend my account please, so I can't post in the wrong mindset.

AFA deleting posts, that was a kind of self destruction that spread to there. Leaving my posts is fine. There might be something of use there.

If I may, I will let you know when im through this and would then like to resume posting.

This is the Forum that will find JFK's killers and also provides a wonderful, but vastly underutilised, repository of information and thinking that IMO is invaluable for its purpose, to break down boundaries, to educate, to span nations in an umbrella of a seeking for truth in so many fields, allowing expression by a very diverse collection of the worlds population. It'd been a deep honor to be part of this, and i hope one day I can participate again. Bear me, nor the Forum and its members, admin, no ill will.

This is personal in the truest sense of the word.

Let it be so, and let me be.

Please keep up the good work. Please.

Andy, and fellow members,

My resumption of active alcoholism as of yesterday makes any contribution tainted by the mind wrenching struggle that ensues. In that space I don't want to contribute.

Let me work through it , suspend my account please, so I can't post in the wrong mindset.

AFA deleting posts, that was a kind of self destruction that spread to there. Leaving my posts is fine. There might be something of use there.

If I may, I will let you know when im through this and would then like to resume posting.

This is the Forum that will find JFK's killers and also provides a wonderful, but vastly underutilised, repository of information and thinking that IMO is invaluable for its purpose, to break down boundaries, to educate, to span nations in an umbrella of a seeking for truth in so many fields, allowing expression by a very diverse collection of the worlds population. It'd been a deep honor to be part of this, and i hope one day I can participate again. Bear me, nor the Forum and its members, admin, no ill will.

This is personal in the truest sense of the word.

Let it be so, and let me be.

Please keep up the good work. Please.

Hey, John, the battle's not over yet.

You can still win.

Something Robert Howard came up with:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=78

Re: Mr. John Martin, Jr., Superintendent of Training, US Post Office Terminal Annex, Dallas,...took film of assassination, and Oswald in New Orleans.

All the best, and am ready to have a go at GO when you are ready.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Youre on, Bill. Choose your handicap, or shall I? 0-13. Black or White?