Jump to content
The Education Forum

Oswald in Miami? Typographical Error on P.O. Box Application


Recommended Posts

Oswald's inadvertent error on a P.O. Box application for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee

is for my money at least probably indicative of his prior knowledge of the winter home of

Robert J. Morris' father at 3610 N.W. 15th Street in Miami, Florida in Grapeland Heights

only 3-4 houses away from the CIA safe house frequented by Hunt, Strugis, Ruby and Hemming.

Oswald's rooming house in Dallas was 2610 N. Beckley Street and not 3610 N. Beckley as

he clearly wrote on the application.

I have attached the P.O. Box application for all to see for themselves...

On subsequent P.O. Box applications, Oswald used 2610 N. Beckley St.

Frank Sturgis reported to a Miami newspaper reporter named Buchanan that Oswald was

seen in Miami then he later retracted the story. I honestly and sincerely believe that Oswald

was indeed in Miami at the winter home of Robert J. Morris and family in order to undergo

further training, conditioning and intelligence assignments. Morris was in ManCand by Richard

Condon at least a half dozen times. Case Closed.

On 29 May, 00:34, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:

> Here's what I posted Tom:

>

> 1) Tom one of the many problems you have is referring to "official

> records" in a manner that does account for the fact that "official

> records" are in large part compiled from hearsay, estimates both

> accurate and inaccurate, and interpretations.

>

> 2) Additionally you do what so many researchers do on both sides of

> the aisle.. (Not just CTers).. You lock into what fits your agenda,

> then tend to disregard conflicting input that doesn't fit your

> predetermined ultimate conclusion.

>

> 3) According to RH which you will receive in the mail this week,

> cabdriver William Whaley logged the 6 minute trip to 700 North

> Beckley, not 500 as Oswald originally suggested as 12:30 to 12:45. No

> cause for alarm here, the fares were recorded in 15 minute

> increments.

> Bugliosi puts the drop-off at 12:52 pm on page 68 of RH but does not

> explain how he arrived at adding seven minutes, but clearly 12:45 pm

> was too early and 12:52 seems justified. (I hope you noticed that one

> part of the "official records" was dropped because it didn't seem

> correct.) This move helps your case that Oswald didn't kill Tippit

> but

> it is fair and objective.

>

> 4) Unless one believes Oswald lingered around, that would put him at

> the 2610 boarding house at about 12:55. Accounts by housekeeper

> Earlene Roberts (page 70) are that she said, "You sure are in a

> hurry"

> and that Oswald "rushed" out. VB does not offer a timeline here but

> I'd say he was out the door by 12:56.. A guess.

Gasp!.... Oh my god.....VB is a heretic. It clearly says on page 158

of your bible ( The Warren Report) that Oswald arrived at the rooming

house at 1:00 pm and left at 1:03 pm. Are you also going to be a

heretic Eddie?? Aren't you gonna stand by yer bible, and it's

authors, as infallable?? Ya know Eddie that once you decide that the

Warren Report is not infallible, yer on the road to becoming a

CT....Now ya don't want that to happen do ya?? Perhaps you'd better

stand by yer bible and denounce VB as a heretic.

Walt

She does say he was

> "standing" at the bus stop but indications it was only a quick glance

> on her part. I find it difficult to believe he just "stood" there for

> any length of time.

>

> 5) Fast forward ahead.. It appears by locking in time accounts from

> Markham, Scoggins, Benavides, Tatum, Barbara and Virginia Davis,

> Callaway, Searcy, Reynolds, Russell, Lewis, Patterson, est. 1:13 pm,

> it would certainly appear that a 1:12 pm murder time is likely.

> Individuals do make time estimate errors but a group of people has a

> better chance of arriving at a more likely shooting time; 1:12pm - My

> words here but VB's account is on pages 68 thru 80.

>

> 6) Also take into account accounts by people like shoe clerk Brewer

> who saw Oswald ducking in and out of store fronts as cop cars raced

> up

> and down Jefferson.

> Why would Oswald do that?

>

> 7) The arrest at the Texas Theater occurred at a more precise time

> but

> still an estimate: 1:50 pm, an estimated 80 minutes after the

> assassination.

>

> 8) Back to the journey from 2610 North Beckley to Tenth & Patton.

> That

> time span is an estimated 16 minutes. I have tried alternate routes

> from 2610 to Tenth & Patton and 16 minutes is very realistic, but

> brisk. Other investigators and documentaries have found Oswald's trip

> time from 2610 North Beckley to Tenth at Patton to be equally

> feasible.

>

> 9) Oswald who had just killed the President was walking briskly..

> That

> appears to be the reason Tippit was suspicious.. That and the

> reasonable likeness to Brennan's description.

>

> 10) IMPORTANT: The call from Tippit at 1:08 certainly appears to be

> when he began *tailing* not stopping Oswald who was quite possibly

> walking quickly and looking around. (Speculation but offered by DPD

> HQ, not me.)

>

> * Tom the timeline for Oswald to kill Tippit appears to be there. I

> have walked it.

>

> * The witnesses certainly are there. Several made positive IDs.

>

> * Oswald was also seen ducking in and out of storefronts on Jefferson

> immediately after Tippit's slaying!

> --- Why would Oswald do that? ---

>

> * Why did Oswald duck into the TT (illegally) without paying?

>

> * What appears to have been his jacket was found along the escape

> route from Tenth & Patton to the TT. It makes one wonder what Oswald

> was doing there and how he could possibly have the cursed bad luck of

> being in the immediate vicinity of what appears to be a dead ringer

> for Oswald if it wasn't him.. Isn't it more likely it was Oswald?

>

> LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Who in hell *planted* the pistol that killed

> Tippit on Oswald if he didn't kill Tippit himself? (A great question

> posed by Chuck who hand-cuffed CTers with this brilliant question.)

>

> You can take a look at RH when you get it Tom and compare my notes. I

> gave pages.. Perhaps I overlooked something but it appears at this

> early stage:

>

> . **********

> VB has hand-cuffed the CTers.

> . **********

>

> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

>

> Is this your only response Tom?

> "You're a Bigger *** than I previously attribuited to you."

>

> MR ;~D

> Ed Cage

> 0030May2907

> handcuffed

>

> On May 28, 11:57 pm, "tomnln" cox.net> wrote:

>

>

>

>> If you don't know that the "official records" I post are actually

>> EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY,

>

>> You're a Bigger *** than I previously attribuited to you.

>

>> Is that WHY you keep RUNNING from the the authorities Altering the Walker

>> back yard photo THREE (3) Times>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm

>

>> Are you REALLY that Big of a Coward?

>

>> "aeffects" hotmail.com> wrote in message

>

>>news:1180374063.252583.322320@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

>

>>> On May 28, 10:38 am, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:

>>>> 1) Tom one of the many problems you have is referring to "official

>>>> records" in a manner that does account for the fact that "official

>>>> records" are in large part compiled from hearsay, estimates both

>>>> accurate and inaccurate, and interpretations.

>

>>> what a waste of bandwidth....

>

>>> - Hide quoted text -

>

>> - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -

>

> - Show quoted text -

(Edited: Offensive language.)

Edited by Kathy Beckett
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting that, at THIS post-office box, Alek Hidell is NOT listed as being authorized to receive mail. Was Oswald "done" with the Hidell alias by November 1, 1963 [until the Hidell ID card was found in his wallet] ??

John, I think you're making a HUGE leap to connect 2610 N. Beckley in Dallas--inadvertently written as 3610--with 3610 N.W. 15th Street in Miami. Could you elaborate on what your supporting evidence is ? Because, "Frankly", the Sturgis/Fiorini statement and subsequent retraction doesn't exactly constitute ironclad proof; it makes a plausible theory, but I'd hate to hang my hat on that if I was intending to get a conviction in court. Not saying you haven't uncovered something interesting; just saying you haven't convinced me that it proves anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

601 West Nassau (the strange brown envelope found in the dead letter office) ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting that, at THIS post-office box, Alek Hidell is NOT listed as being authorized to receive mail. Was Oswald "done" with the Hidell alias by November 1, 1963 [until the Hidell ID card was found in his wallet] ??

John, I think you're making a HUGE leap to connect 2610 N. Beckley in Dallas--inadvertently written as 3610--with 3610 N.W. 15th Street in Miami. Could you elaborate on what your supporting evidence is ? Because, "Frankly", the Sturgis/Fiorini statement and subsequent retraction doesn't exactly constitute ironclad proof; it makes a plausible theory, but I'd hate to hang my hat on that if I was intending to get a conviction in court. Not saying you haven't uncovered something interesting; just saying you haven't convinced me that it proves anything.

Jack White made the point that even I juxtaposed the "correct" numbers 1026 N. Beckley to become 2610 N. Beckley at 3:00 am one morning.

So the leap from "1026 N. Beckley" to "3610 N. Beckley" is actually a HUGE almost perfect "copy cat" address. Only the 10 is accurate and he put it at the back instead of at the front. The characters "3610 N." represent 7 consecutive characters which match with the "3610 N.W. 15th Street"

address. In fact if the "Dear Mr. Hunt" letter actually was sent to E. Howard Hunt, the closest thing Hunt had to a "permanent", "non-floating"

address in Miami during 1963 would have been this winter home residence of Robert J. Morris, 3 doors down from the Cuban exile "safehouse"

where I saw Hunt, Strugis, Ruby and Hemming at various times during the 1960's. And not on the "same day" as described by Winslow.

There were other reports of "Oswald in Miami" as well but I can not cite them from a fading memory right now. Didn't Marita Lorenz, who should

now be recognized as a "bona fide" witness also make that claim at one time, too?

The accuracy of my sources and evidence got an additional boost when your friend with former CIA ties, who wanted info on William Morgan, just sucked wind and disappeared when I asked him to confirm or deny in writing the accuracy of my identification of Harold B. Chait from Baltimore, Maryland as the CIA agent who was a bigtime bag-man for years for the South Florida Soldiers of Fortune. Chait was confirmed already by James Richards of this forum and Robert Maxwell the trust officer from The Bank of Maryland who was an Iran-Contra whistle blower. Maxwell said that the Boston Metals Processing Company, where Chait "worked" was also involved with money-laundering from the CIA to Nellie's Boys in South Florida using money allegedly from Chait's wife. Fortunately my facts do not need corroboration or conviction from you to stand on their own merit.

Whether I manage to convince you of anything is really not very critical to my thesis, sorry to say. Just not very important at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

601 (or whatever, 106., 610..) # (0), 1, 2 & 3 ?

Russian (old or new?)? English? Hungarian? ...?

countdown? ( 4 (?) ) 3,2,1,0...?

Edited by John Dolva
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The LHO address was 1026 North Beckley.

The plot thickens. Was there anything of significance at 3610 North Beckley that could have caused him to make such a mistake?

There never was an address at: 3610 North Beckley, here is what you get from Google today:

Warning We did not find an exact match for your search, but we found a similar location:

Suggestions:

* Use this similar location: [3600-3899] S Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX 75224

* Revise your search and try again.

Oswald only lived at 1026 N. Beckley for a few weeks or months before his landlady asked him to leave.

But Robert J. Morris' father's summer home was at 3610 N.W. 15th Street in Miami for a very long time.

Oswald would have written "3610 N." a whole lot more often than he ever would have written "1026 N." according

to my interpretation of these events. Lorenz also stated that she saw "Ozzie" in Miami and I would go with her

word instead of the other so-called "Miami experts" who have been proven to be quite unreliable for obvious reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

here's a funny one:

regarding the 601 West Nassaua St. address (dead letter envelope with fictitious Dallas address): look at the writing (on the envelope itself), look at the left of W, > it's I W, not W.

and with the "I" there :: an anagram

601 IwESt NASSAuA ST - 601 w t u ASSASSINATE

if one reverses 601 to 106 and takes it as english then there is 10 and 6, the letters J and F,: ASSASSINATE (u t w ?) JF (K is 11) (W=23, T= 19, U=20) (19, 20. ?, ?, 23) (T+U=39, reverse it and its 93, clockwise turn 9 there is 6. (9-6=3?)

flights of fancy?, perhaps certainly, but interesting nevertheless. (IMO). No doubt else can be made of it and an argument re irrelevance as well.

adit: add typo

Edited by John Dolva
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm with Mark on this one.

Found this interesting however - did key 1126 [removed from Oswald at the DPD] open PO Box 6225, and isn't it fair to assume that these two signatures on the PO Box application would have been applied within seconds or mere minutes of one another? I forced each piece to match as best as possible, rotating, resizing, etc., each part of the signature separately. I'm no expert, but one would assume that the two signatures would be a closer match if they were done on the same application within a very short time period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm with Mark on this one.

Found this interesting however - did key 1126 [removed from Oswald at the DPD] open PO Box 6225, and isn't it fair to assume that these two signatures on the PO Box application would have been applied within seconds or mere minutes of one another? I forced each piece to match as best as possible, rotating, resizing, etc., each part of the signature separately. I'm no expert, but one would assume that the two signatures would be a closer match if they were done on the same application within a very short time period.

So what is your point here exactly? Do the same thing with YOUR signatures and see how closely they either match or don't match.

And how come no one is questioning why Oswald would be setting himself up to receive mail ADDRESSED to The American Civil Liberties Union?

THAT is just another amazing item which no one bothered to research, because it apparently does not point in the direction of preferred choice...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...