The Education Forum

E-Mail account bombarded with biographies?

A couple of members have contacted me this morning expressing concern that their e-mail accounts are filling up with members biographies. This will be happening because they have selected the option of subscribing to that part of the forum. The fix can be found at THIS PART of the help files

A couple of members have contacted me this morning expressing concern that their e-mail accounts are filling up with members biographies. This will be happening because they have selected the option of subscribing to that part of the forum. The fix can be found at THIS PART of the help files

Hi Andy, I have tried several times and it seems impossible to unsubscribe to the e-mail option by going into my controls. There is a message which says something about autopruning not being in action? Does that have anything to do with it?

many wishes Stella

Hi Andy, I have tried several times and it seems impossible to unsubscribe to the e-mail option by going into my controls. There is a message which says something about autopruning not being in action? Does that have anything to do with it?

many wishes Stella

Stella

I have logged in as you and unsubscribed you from that thread so you shouldn't have any further problems. I had to reset your password to do it and will forward your new password via e-mail ;)

me, too Andy - if you could re-set mine too, so that I'm not receiving strings of fifty e-mails in my daily e-mail notification, I would sure appreciate it...!

Thanks so very much,

Julie Ditolla :)

me, too Andy - if you could re-set mine too, so that I'm not receiving strings of fifty e-mails in my daily e-mail notification, I would sure appreciate it...!

Thanks so very much,

Julie Ditolla  :)

You were subscribed to the 3 tramps thread in the JFK section Julie. I have unsubscribed you from this and will e-mail you your new password.