The Education Forum

Buell Wesley Frazier

Excellent question, David!

You can get a copy at the very same place you can get a statement from the witness who gave the description of the suspect which went over police radios!

Oooops! That witness never existed....

IMO, Frazier was never given a real polygraph. They rigged it up to scare the bejeeszus out of him. The cops claimed later he "passed with flying colors" which is to say he was telling the truth, but they don't tell you what the questions and answers were. When you find the one doc that duscusses this "test"... you actually find what he told them was the paper oswald used was cheap, crinkly material from a 5 and dime.

http://reopenkennedycase.weebly.com/forums.html

Dave,

I read somewhere that Frazier was given a lie detector test, during the weekend of the assassination, by the DPD. Where can i obtain a copy of this?

Dave

I believe this was discussed at length on the Lancer Forum.

Unfortunately the search function over there returns an internal server error.

I believe that there is an affidavit on file somewhere from the officer who was called out of bed to come over and administer the test, but I can't remember his name.

Ian Griggs might know.

Steve Thomas

Dave,
I read somewhere that Frazier was given a lie detector test, during the weekend of the assassination, by the DPD. Where can i obtain a copy of this?

Dave

I believe that there is an affidavit on file somewhere from the officer who was called out of bed to come over and administer the test, but I can't remember his name.

Ian Griggs might know.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

His name was RD Lewis. The full story, including the FBI report (NO affidavit exists) is contained in the link I provided. You will need to do a search, but the search does work.

The time-frame all this happened in barely makes it possible that any test was administered. And if it was, that same time-frame would mean a number of short-cuts were taken, making the test meaningless. In any case, they all agreed he passed. What they fail to mention is that he described an entirely different bag. They wanted to create an impression he passed on identifying the bag they had.

Dave,

Dave

Ian Griggs might know.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

His name was RD Lewis. The full story, including the FBI report (NO affidavit exists) is contained in the link I provided. You will need to do a search, but the search does work.

The time-frame all this happened in barely makes it possible that any test was administered. And if it was, that same time-frame would mean a number of short-cuts were taken, making the test meaningless. In any case, they all agreed he passed. What they fail to mention is that he described an entirely different bag. They wanted to create an impression he passed on identifying the bag they had.

Thanks Greg and Steve

• 1 month later...