The Education Forum

Thomas L Moseley‏

I have had this email. Any comments:

Mrs Joan Moseley Is still alive and just had her 100th Birthday.

She told me that Andy Jack visited her when he came out hospital and told her who was flying the plane at the time of the crash and it was not her husband.

I will leave you to guess who.

She told me that Andy Jack visited her when he came out hospital and told her who was flying the plane at the time of the crash and it was not her husband.

Is this Thomas Moseley, the Chicago bus driver who dealt with Homer Echivera?

BK

BK

BK

John,

Can you please tell me if this is the Thomas Moseley Chicago bus driver and ATF informant, or is it someone else?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

John,

Can you please tell me if this is the Thomas Moseley Chicago bus driver and ATF informant, or is it someone else?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

I passed on your comments to the man who sent me the email. However, he has failed to respond so the answer is I don't know.

I am also wondering about this Thomas Moseley (also Mosley). I have tried to find out about him for some time and there seems to be conflicting info about exactly what he was. However, I never found anything at all that mentions a wife or a family or that he was a Pilot or anything about a plane crash.

So....I am thanking this is a different Thomas Moseley, then the one that both Bill and I seem to be most familiar with...as the Chicago City bus driver.

It has been claimed that the bus driver Moseley, was an infiltrator/informant. Yet other accounts says he was a Fed ATF Agent. Other accounts says he was on the Chicago Police Force as an under cover cop.

Moseley told Echeveria that he had been in prison for gun-running. Whether that was true or just a cover, I don't really know. At one time he also went by the name of Art Rickover and also known as, Blackfoot.

I have been unable to find any more info about him after his dealings with Minuteman Richard Lauchli, I believe in 1964, and Lauchli's Entrapment charges, against him....in which Lauchli lost the case. He was also charged with Entrapment in the Andrew Georgiou case, that had to do with a Counterfeiting operation. (State vs. Goergilu) and in addition was an informant on a Brinks Truck Robbery case.

There seems to have been several connected Chicago City Bus Drivers...including Homer Etheveria. and Ralph Meyers and another person that I don't recall at the moment....but I believe that Bill has mentioned him before.

Another account says that Moseley also had a Towing Service.

So, I have wondered what happened to Moseley and exactly what he was. Hoover had all of the Chicago JFK threat records confiscated and most have never seen the light of day.

So...this Thomas Moseley is most likely a different person then from the one John Simkins has mentioned. Although, it is also possible that I just never ran across what he has posted. Hopefully John will get an email reply.

Some Moseley Info.

http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F2/3...5586.15587.html

Dixie

I am also wondering about this Thomas Moseley (also Mosley). I have tried to find out about him for some time and there seems to be conflicting info about exactly what he was. However, I never found anything at all that mentions a wife or a family or that he was a Pilot or anything about a plane crash.

So....I am thanking this is a different Thomas Moseley, then the one that both Bill and I seem to be most familiar with...as the Chicago City bus driver.

It has been claimed that the bus driver Moseley, was an infiltrator/informant. Yet other accounts says he was a Fed ATF Agent. Other accounts says he was on the Chicago Police Force as an under cover cop.

Moseley told Echeveria that he had been in prison for gun-running. Whether that was true or just a cover, I don't really know. At one time he also went by the name of Art Rickover and also known as, Blackfoot.

I have been unable to find any more info about him after his dealings with Minuteman Richard Lauchli, I believe in 1964, and Lauchli's Entrapment charges, against him....in which Lauchli lost the case. He was also charged with Entrapment in the Andrew Georgiou case, that had to do with a Counterfeiting operation. (State vs. Goergilu) and in addition was an informant on a Brinks Truck Robbery case.

There seems to have been several connected Chicago City Bus Drivers...including Homer Etheveria. and Ralph Meyers and another person that I don't recall at the moment....but I believe that Bill has mentioned him before.

Another account says that Moseley also had a Towing Service.

So, I have wondered what happened to Moseley and exactly what he was. Hoover had all of the Chicago JFK threat records confiscated and most have never seen the light of day.

So...this Thomas Moseley is most likely a different person then from the one John Simkins has mentioned. Although, it is also possible that I just never ran across what he has posted. Hopefully John will get an email reply.

Some Moseley Info.

http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F2/3...5586.15587.html

Dixie

Hi Dixie,

I concur, and think it is a different Thomas Moseley.

John probably gets a lot of weird mail.

I think its possible however, that Thomas Moseley the Chicago informant and Homer Echevaria are still alive, as is Ralph Myers, so they could be candidates for being called as witnesses to testify if there are ever hearings or other legal proceedings.

BK