The Education Forum

New Article "Inside INSIDE THE TARGET CAR" published at CTKA site

My thanks to Jim DiEugenio for adding this piece to the excellent articles at his site on ITTC.

http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_pmb.html

Pamela,

Thanks for sharing this. We appreciate your insight.

A question- why didn't Gary Mack ask that the show include a shot from the spot where he thinks "Badgeman" was? After all, Gary still claims to believe in conspiracy, primarily because of the "Badgeman" figure.

My thanks to Jim DiEugenio for adding this piece to the excellent articles at his site on ITTC.

http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_pmb.html

Pamela, I didn't see the "corrected" show. You write

"After numerous complaints to Discovery Channel, by me and many others, reporting the numerous inaccuracies of the show, in December another version was aired. It corrected the error that the color Secret Service photos were taken 'the next day' (as opposed to well over 24-hours after the assassination and after numerous exams) and did revise the reenactment footage to show what they believed a closer reenactment of Z-313."

What do you mean by "revise the reenactment" footage? According to Mack, they only shot four skulls. Only one shot was not shown in the original program. This shot, taken from the simulated SN, and grazed the side of the head, and did a better job of simulating the head shot at 313. For me, this proved what I've been saying now for years--that the shot at 313 hit JFK at the exit from behind, and did not hit him on the back of the head as claimed by the LN crowd. Are you saying they used this shot--the one hitting JFK on the side of the head--in the "corrected" show? And, if so, how did they get around the fact it hit the simulated head on the side, and not on the back?

Pamela,

Thanks for sharing this. We appreciate your insight.

A question- why didn't Gary Mack ask that the show include a shot from the spot where he thinks "Badgeman" was? After all, Gary still claims to believe in conspiracy, primarily because of the "Badgeman" figure.

Good observation. One would think this might be the perfect opportunity for him to prove his "Badgeman theory".

However, it is my impression that Gary Mack 'believes' whatever he is told to. "Badgeman" must not have been popular with the DC.

To their credit, though, they did ask me, and undoubtedly others, where a frontal shot would/could have come from, so it seems they were starting with a wider range of possibilities than just that of "Badgeman".

What do you mean by "revise the reenactment" footage? According to Mack, they only shot four skulls. Only one shot was not shown in the original program. This shot, taken from the simulated SN, and grazed the side of the head, and did a better job of simulating the head shot at 313. For me, this proved what I've been saying now for years--that the shot at 313 hit JFK at the exit from behind, and did not hit him on the back of the head as claimed by the LN crowd. Are you saying they used this shot--the one hitting JFK on the side of the head--in the "corrected" show? And, if so, how did they get around the fact it hit the simulated head on the side, and not on the back?

I am only referencing the Dallas footage showing the replica limo.

The first time the show aired the footage from the Dallas reenactment showing JBK and JFK in what was supposed to duplicate the Z312 position, was grotesquely incorrect. Many viewers spotted that at once and went screaming to the DC, me included.

Subsequent to that, they edited out that frame and replaced it with a frame that better duplicated Jackie's arm position and their alignment within the limo. However, even that was not exact. And the reenactment frame didn't even really make a difference because they had already done their tests with the head aligned in a position that was other than Z312 (though they claimed they duplicated it).

Very good article Pamela! Very sad film and flim-flam for the OC (as you call it). Gary, if you\'re reading this, shame on you, yet again. The heads on rigid necks pins-down their motives to the nth degree of certainty. It was a `'hit piece`' against the citizen-researchers on the truth of Dallas [a wide-ranging conspiracy, knowingly false official fairytale cover-story, with an ongoing cover-up, from the very top]. It might fool some of the Sheeple, but it won\'t fool most of them who can still think or read. You certainly have nothing to feel bad about for your participation - you tried - but the fix was in....from sometime way before 11/22/63 and continues.....from the 6th Floor Museum and the Halls Of Power - Visible and Hidden.

Thank you, Peter. Hopefully I can provide some definition to what actually happened and how the effects in the show were achieved. With any luck, this might help viewers to become more observant and less interested in what a 'credible' narrator is telling them. I have little doubt that my insights have merely scratched the surface of what actually went on. It is entirely possible that the DC press release was devised well before the tests were even done, and that the GK shot that blew the dummy head off just gave them (what they considered) the go-ahead to flagrantly flaunt their WCR-redux grandiose claims.

With any luck the viewing population will be educated and sophisticated in discernment by the time the HBO miniseries on RH is foisted off on the public. This will undoubtedly contain all the same strategies of subterfuge, cherrypicking and deception evident in ITTC. It may even allow the public to objectively analyze just how ludicrous the theory that LHO acted alone truly is.

The first time the show aired the footage from the Dallas reenactment showing JBK and JFK in what was supposed to duplicate the Z312 position, was grotesquely incorrect. Many viewers spotted that at once and went screaming to the DC, me included.

Subsequent to that, they edited out that frame and replaced it with a frame that better duplicated Jackie's arm position and their alignment within the limo. However, even that was not exact. And the reenactment frame didn't even really make a difference because they had already done their tests with the head aligned in a position that was other than Z312 (though they claimed they duplicated it).

Let me get this straight. When the program was re-run, they'd fixed their incorrect assertion about the limousine photos, and replaced the Dealey photo of Jackie behind JFK, but KEPT in Mack's completely BOGUS claim that the GK shot would have killed Jackie?

If so, I am even more outraged!!!

Let me get this straight. When the program was re-run, they'd fixed their incorrect assertion about the limousine photos, and replaced the Dealey photo of Jackie behind JFK, but KEPT in Mack's completely BOGUS claim that the GK shot would have killed Jackie?

If so, I am even more outraged!!!

You are correct.

They did hedge the dating of the SS photos by saying 'the next day' rather than 'over 24 hours after the assassination and after at least two informal SS searches and one formal FBI search where they removed the rear seat.'

Jim DiEugenio and I will be guests of Len Osanic tonight on Black Op Radio http://www.blackopradio.com/. We will be discussing the Discovery Channel program INSIDE THE TARGET CAR, and I will also be discussing my new article "Inside INSIDE THE TARGET CAR", recently published at the CTKA site. http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_pmb.html