The Education Forum

The Far-Right Conspiracy against the NHS

John Simkin

You don't see what it has to do with the views I put forth? Perhaps you need to read the letter to the editor!

And if that doesnt clarify the issue for you then let me suggest that you watch this video.

http://www.larouchepac.com/lpactv?nid=11666

I am amazed that you continue to post these ridiculous attacks on the NHS. Why are you in favour of the multinational drug and insurance corporations? Are they the new funders of the LaRouche organisation?

The NHS is far from being perfect. It is under-funded and I would like to see more money spent on health-care and less on nuclear weapons and the invasion and occupation of foreign countries. However, as a means of protecting people, regardless of income, it takes some beating. Anyway, it appears to be far superior to the one that exists in the United States. For example, the World Health Organisation ranks Britain's healthcare as 18th in the world, while the US is in 37th place.

I see you have turned this debate into a silly attack on Len Colby's father. Why don't you address this question?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't see what it has to do with the views I put forth? Perhaps you need to read the letter to the editor!

And if that doesnt clarify the issue for you then let me suggest that you watch this video.

I am amazed that you continue to post these ridiculous attacks on the NHS. Why are you in favour of the multinational drug and insurance corporations? Are they the new funders of the LaRouche organisation?

The NHS is far from being perfect. It is under-funded and I would like to see more money spent on health-care and less on nuclear weapons and the invasion and occupation of foreign countries. However, as a means of protecting people, regardless of income, it takes some beating. Anyway, it appears to be far superior to the one that exists in the United States. For example, the World Health Organisation ranks Britain's healthcare as 18th in the world, while the US is in 37th place.

I see you have turned this debate into a silly attack on Len Colby's father. Why don't you address this question?

I'm sorry John I did not see your question. You asked: Why are you in favour of the multinational drug and insurance corporations? Are they the new funders of the LaRouche organisation?

No.

LaRouche is in favor of a bankruptcy reorganization of the current financial and monetary system; replacing it with an American System -Credit System- .

He is in favor of a return to the FDR "Hill-Burton" approach for health care.

If you're interested in finding out what is really happening then I suggest you watch Lyndon LaRouche's speech (Death of the British Empire) presented yesterday in Washington DC.

http://www.larouchepac.com/webcasts/20090908.html

Edited by Terry Mauro

I'm sorry John I did not see your question. You asked: Why are you in favour of the multinational drug and insurance corporations? Are they the new funders of the LaRouche organisation?

No.

LaRouche is in favor of a bankruptcy reorganization of the financial and monetary system, replacing the system with an American System-Credit System- to replace the "bankrupt" British Monetary System.

He is in favor of a return to an FDR "Hill-Burton" approach for health care.

If you're interested in finding out what is really happening then I suggest you watch Lyndon LaRouche's speech presented yesterday in Washington DC. His presentation was titled "Death of the British Empire".

Good Lord - the evils of the entire world are down to a 'British conspiracy' - how delightfully daft! :rolleyes:

No.

LaRouche is in favor of a bankruptcy reorganization of the financial and monetary system, replacing the system with an American System-Credit System- to replace the "bankrupt" British Monetary System.

He is in favor of a return to an FDR "Hill-Burton" approach for health care.

If you're interested in finding out what is really happening then I suggest you watch Lyndon LaRouche's speech presented yesterday in Washington DC. His presentation was titled "Death of the British Empire".

Good Lord - the evils of the entire world are down to a 'British conspiracy' - how delightfully daft! :rolleyes:

Andy, are you quoting from the late Lord Palmerston? :lol:

Thank you Terry you have made me laugh so much tears are running down my cheeks as I type this. I have encountered some extreme dottiness in my time but never have I encountered such howling insanity as is peddled by this LaRouche movement you have chosen to represent on the Education Forum. For the uninitiated, as I was until a few moments ago, I advise you to take a chair for this is an ideology which places a fair few demands on one when first encountered.

Terry please correct me if I am wrong but you appear to believe;

1. The world is run by a financial elite headed by none other than Queen Elizabeth II

2. QEII (god bless her) is also an international narcotics runner and drugs baron (ness)

3. Our beloved monarch is also fairly adept at assassination - having had Princess Di done in - she now also plans to assassinate Lyndon Larouche.

Busy for an octogenarian constitutional monarch is she not? - I suppose the Duke of Edinburgh helps out a bit on busy days?

Thanks again Terry this is the most I have laughed since Maggie Thatcher left Downing Street in tears.... I think I am going to do myself an injury :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Terry you have made me laugh so much tears are running down my cheeks as I type this. I have encountered some extreme dottiness in my time but never have I encountered such howling insanity as is peddled by this LaRouche movement you have chosen to represent on the Education Forum. For the uninitiated, as I was until a few moments ago, I advise you to take a chair for this is an ideology which places a fair few demands on one when first encountered.

1. The world is run by a financial elite headed by none other than Queen Elizabeth II

2. QEII (god bless her) is also an international narcotics runner and drugs baron (ness)

3. Our beloved monarch is also fairly adept at assassination - having had Princess Di done in - she now also plans to assassinate Lyndon Larouche.

Busy for an octogenarian constitutional monarch is she not? - I suppose the Duke of Edinburgh helps out a bit on busy days?

Thanks again Terry this is the most I have laughed since Maggie Thatcher left Downing Street in tears.... I think I am going to do myself an injury :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Correct you if you're wrong? Okay, you're wrong. But I have read these idiotic slanders many times myself. It takes little brains to repeat this worn out gossip.

The last time I read this kind of tripe it came from the poison pen of Ambrose Evans- Pritchard who was in the employ of John Simkins former employer Lord Conrad Black and his "Hollinger Corporation".

QUOTE:

In the June 4 , 1998 edition of the Hollinger Corp.'s Daily Telegraph, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, the infamous "Clinton-basher," penned a shameless slander against EIR and Lyndon LaRouche, absurdly blaming us for the "conspiracy industry" that has built up since the Aug. 31, 1997 death of Princess Diana, her companion Dodi Fayed, and driver Henri Paul. In typical Evans-Pritchard style, the British poison pen, who admits to close collaboration with Britain's MI6 intelligence service in all of his overseas assignments, lied that EIR is "accusing the Queen of ordering the assassination of Diana, Princess of Wales." He continued, "The group is led by Lyndon H. LaRouche, 76, a cranky economist, convicted felon and publisher of a book that accuses the Queen of being the world's foremost drug dealer." The latter bit of black propaganda is a reference to the book Dope, Inc., first published in 1979, which laid bare the role of the London-centered offshore financial institutions and allied intelligence services, in running the global drug trade, from the time of Britain's nineteenth-century Opium Wars against China.

http://larouchepub.com/other/1998/2525_diana_wars.html

If you want to know LaRouche's view on the international drug trade then you should wipe the tears from your eyes and read his book Dope Inc. A thorough reading should clear up any misconceptions you might have. Be warned, it will take longer than the "few minutes" it took you to find and repeat these worn out LaRouche slanders.

http://www.conspiracyresearch.org/forums/i...post&id=266

Thanks again Terry this is the most I have laughed since Maggie Thatcher left Downing Street in tears.... I think I am going to do myself an injury :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Correct you if you're wrong? Okay, you're wrong. But I have read these idiotic slanders many times myself. It takes little brains to repeat this worn out gossip.

The last time I read this kind of tripe it came from the poison pen of Ambrose Evans- Pritchard who was in the employ of John Simkins former employer Lord Conrad Black and his "Hollinger Corporation".

QUOTE:

In the June 4 , 1998 edition of the Hollinger Corp.'s Daily Telegraph, Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, the infamous "Clinton-basher," penned a shameless slander against EIR and Lyndon LaRouche, absurdly blaming us for the "conspiracy industry" that has built up since the Aug. 31, 1997 death of Princess Diana, her companion Dodi Fayed, and driver Henri Paul. In typical Evans-Pritchard style, the British poison pen, who admits to close collaboration with Britain's MI6 intelligence service in all of his overseas assignments, lied that EIR is "accusing the Queen of ordering the assassination of Diana, Princess of Wales." He continued, "The group is led by Lyndon H. LaRouche, 76, a cranky economist, convicted felon and publisher of a book that accuses the Queen of being the world's foremost drug dealer." The latter bit of black propaganda is a reference to the book Dope, Inc., first published in 1979, which laid bare the role of the London-centered offshore financial institutions and allied intelligence services, in running the global drug trade, from the time of Britain's nineteenth-century Opium Wars against China.

If you want to know LaRouche's view on the international drug trade then you should wipe the tears from your eyes and read his book Dope Inc. A thorough reading should clear up any misconceptions you might have. Be warned, it will take longer than the "few minutes" it took you to find and repeat these worn out LaRouche slanders.

You are really priceless and so are your links :lol:

I see John Simkin is implicated in all this by dint of his employment history.... here's a good one too I am from the Isle of Man - a shady offshore tax haven - maybe I am in on it all too????? :rolleyes: I once met the queen after all.

Incidentally which bit of that sentence was slander (I think you mean libel) 'cranky, convicted felon, or book publisher?

Getting back to the NHS - why are you against the idea of free access to basic health care at point of need? It has proved rather a good idea over here.

Thanks again Terry this is the most I have laughed since Maggie Thatcher left Downing Street in tears.... I think I am going to do myself an injury :lol::lol::lol::lol:

QUOTE:

You are really priceless and so are your links :lol:

I see John Simkin is implicated in all this by dint of his employment history.... here's a good one too I am from the Isle of Man - a shady offshore tax haven - maybe I am in on it all too????? :rolleyes: I once met the queen after all.

Incidentally which bit of that sentence was slander (I think you mean libel) 'cranky, convicted felon, or book publisher?

Getting back to the NHS - why are you against the idea of free access to basic health care at point of need? It has proved rather a good idea over here.

Andy I was refering to these slanders. You wrote it and now you cannot remember?

I did not implicate John Simkins. I simply pointed out that he worked for Hollinger Corporation, the same British media organization pumping out this fiction about Lyndon LaRouche.

And if you don't know my position on healthcare then you havent been reading this thread, old girl.

And if you don't know my position on healthcare then you havent been reading this thread, old girl.

If my comments are as you describe they are libels not slanders. However I see nothing in your links or in the wacky world you seem to inhabit to suggest my comments are not held by the likes of larouche and webster tarply and other assorted nutcases there gathered. Your cult clearly holds the view that the world is run by murderous criminal financiers headed by the British establishment or is that libel too? - Let’s call it 'slibel' shall we as you clearly do not understand the difference.

Your views on health care?? You think it is 'Nazi' for the state to provide it - surprised you forgot that given its complexity

:rolleyes:

'old girl??????????'

If my comments are as you describe they are libels not slanders. However I see nothing in your links or in the wacky world you seem to inhabit to suggest my comments are not held by the likes of larouche and webster tarply and other assorted nutcases there gathered. Your cult clearly holds the few that the world is run by murderous criminal financiers headed by the British establishment or is that libel too? - Let’s call it 'slibel' shall we as you clearly do not understand the difference.

Your views on health care?? You think it is 'Nazi' for the state to provide it - surprised you forgot that given its complexity

'old girl??????????'

"Your cult clearly holds the "few"? I don't know what you're rambling about old girl?

Anyone wanting to know LaRouche's view should have little trouble accessing his speeches, writings, etc. Lord I provided you an on line version of Dope Inc.

And no I don't think it is Nazi policy if the state provides healthcare and I never stated as much. What I stated was Barrack Obama's proposed healthcare legislation was a replay of the Nazi healthcare policy of Adolph Hitler. Now that's the real issue/question old Girl. Not some rehashed meaningless statement of the type you make. You mistate the facts and then attempt to argue based on your mistaken conception of the issue at hand.

When President Barack Obama delivered his nationally televised press conference on July 22, in which he pressed for legislation that called for an "independent board of doctors and health-care experts" to be established as a means of cutting health-care costs, he crossed the line. Lyndon LaRouche, America's leading economist and statesman, who has been warning of the dangers of the President's Nero complex with ever-greater urgency since his April 11 webcast, responded immediately, with the following statement:

President Obama is now impeachable, because he has, in effect, proposed legislation which is an exact copy of the legislation for which the Hitler regime was condemned in the post-World War II trials. It is an impeachable offense to propose such a thing in this time. With this statement from him, the President now deserves impeachment.

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2009.../04-07_3629.pdf

If my comments are as you describe they are libels not slanders. However I see nothing in your links or in the wacky world you seem to inhabit to suggest my comments are not held by the likes of larouche and webster tarply and other assorted nutcases there gathered. Your cult clearly holds the few that the world is run by murderous criminal financiers headed by the British establishment or is that libel too? - Let’s call it 'slibel' shall we as you clearly do not understand the difference.

'old girl??????????'

"Your cult clearly holds the "few"? I don't know what you're rambling about old girl?

Anyone wanting to know LaRouche's view should have little trouble accessing his speeches, writings, etc. Lord I provided you an on line version of Dope Inc.

And no I don't think it is Nazi policy if the state provides healthcare and I never stated as much. What I stated was Barrack Obama's proposed healthcare legislation was a replay of the Nazi healthcare policy of Adolph Hitler. Now that's the real issue/question old Girl. Not some rehashed meaningless statement of the type you make. You mistate the facts and then attempt to argue based on your mistaken conception of the issue at hand.

When President Barack Obama delivered his nationally televised press conference on July 22, in which he pressed for legislation that called for an "independent board of doctors and health-care experts" to be established as a means of cutting health-care costs, he crossed the line. Lyndon LaRouche, America's leading economist and statesman, who has been warning of the dangers of the President's Nero complex with ever-greater urgency since his April 11 webcast, responded immediately, with the following statement:

President Obama is now impeachable, because he has, in effect, proposed legislation which is an exact copy of the legislation for which the Hitler regime was condemned in the post-World War II trials. It is an impeachable offense to propose such a thing in this time. With this statement from him, the President now deserves impeachment.

Not very good at history are you?

Nor is your understanding of National Socialism particularly strong.

Your insistence also on referring to me as 'old girl' nicely confirms my view that you are more than a little touched.

Your description of your cult's leader is hilarious.

I speak simply.

In short phrases.

In the hope

You may.......

understand

'old girl??????????'

"Your cult clearly holds the "view"? I don't know what you're rambling about old girl?

Not very good at history are you?

Nor is your understanding of National Socialism particularly strong.

Your insistence also on referring to me as 'old girl' nicely confirms my view that you are more than a little touched.

Your description of your cult's leader is hilarious.

I speak simply.

In short phrases.

In the hope

You may.......

understand

Your response is just insult and unproven assertions.

How is that brilliant?

Your response is just insults and unfounded assertions.

How is that brilliant?

Difficult to take you seriously I am afraid. I'll try again though if you will explain to me the ideological similarities between the policies of Adolf Hitler and those of your rather impressive young President. By this I mean explain what you actually understand by this rather than just copying and pasting the rambling words or links of your rather unusual guru.

(Drawing a Hitler moustache on a picture of Obama will not count as an 'argument' in this exercise}.

Let's see if I've got this right. If you make disparaging comments about someone's father in an attempt to devalue the son's views, that's fair comment. If someone casts doubt on the sanity of the drivel to post on the forum, that's "just insult and unproven assertions"... Is that right?

Let's see if I've got this right. If you make disparaging comments about someone's father in an attempt to devalue the son's views, that's fair comment. If someone casts doubt on the sanity of the drivel to post on the forum, that's "just insult and unproven assertions"... Is that right?

The future is truly bleak if young people must rely on you for their education. They will surely end up not knowing how to think.

The difference Mr Tribe is that Frank Colby is on record stating that he could find "no evidence" linking cigarette smoking to health problems , and/or the increase in the mortality rates of smokers.

These are his words as unbelievable as that may seem. Therefore my assertion was not "unfounded". The words came straight from the horses mouth, or maybe, it came from the other end of the horse.