The Education Forum

Is this the real Bill Miller?

What a bizarre thing to say. You might disagree with Jack but there is no mistaking who he is? Nor has he ever made any attempt to disguise his activities as a JFK researcher (nor should he).

John - I believe Nancy was being a bit sarcastic ... so don't try to read too much into what she said.

I have no reason to doubt that Bill Miller is Bill Miller. The only thing I would say that his writing style is very similar to that of Gary Mack (although he never posts he sends me a lot of emails).

Well, John - Gary Mack cannot use my email address and I too, email you from time to time and you me.

Subject: Kilgallen

Date: 9/14/2004 10:03:09 AM Central Daylight Time

Reply To:

To: IMSJLE@aol.com

As far as writing style goes - I use words and phrases that Gary Mack does not. For instance, I use the term "Negro" because of the fact it is used that way throughout the assassination books. Gary has reminded me more than once that it is not the politically correct term, but rather "African-American" is the name of choice by todays standards. You'll probably also find that Gary will not make the grammer and misspelling mistakes that I do from time to time, but he is a stickler for accuracy whereas I spend too much time writing on forums and researching to feel it necessary to have everything just right.

I have also said this before on other forums and I will repeat it here as I understand the case to be. Gary Mack will not post his opinions or participate on public forums because his employer wants him to remain neutral due to his position with the 6th Floor Museum. However, JFK researchers can and do contact Gary from time to time to seek JFK assassination or Dealey Plaza related information and he has been more than willing to help in those areas. So while the 6th floor Museum is available to researchers concerning the history of the assassination, they leave it up to the individual researcher to apply that information to their own personal beliefs as to whether there was any evidence of a conspiracy or not. That takes us back to the Museum's policy of trying to remain neutral towards the conspiracy minded and nonconspiracy minded public. Gary Mack has been criticized at times for his not particpating on forums and not making his beliefs publicly known, but I can say this without hesitation ... If I had the opportunity to be in Gary Mack's shoes by being surrounded by such a wealth of information that interest me in the way it does him, then I'd do exactly as he has done regardless of what anyone thinks and I wouldn't think twice about it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack are you Uwe/David Weaver?

What a bizarre thing to say. You might disagree with Jack but there is no mistaking who he is? Nor has he ever made any attempt to disguise his activities as a JFK researcher (nor should he).

You can tell a lot from the style of people’s writing. David Weaver style is very different from that of Jack White.

I have no reason to doubt that Bill Miller is Bill Miller. The only thing I would say that his writing style is very similar to that of Gary Mack (although he never posts he sends me a lot of emails).

My first thouthts were in the upper part of my post.

The edited version is taking the time to know when this thread was created and when the conversation that Uwe and I had just on the part of wondering if I would post my own picture or not. I decided not to at this point.

My edited version is more factual and to the point then the upper part. It is just one of those things in life that makes it so interesting. SO as I wrote in my edited version "UWE isn't Jack is more the point" but now I will add this is an off beat thread though.

Not intended to be rude or sarcastic at all. KIND is more like it.