The Education Forum

JOE BACKES NEW JFK BLOG

JACK ... Jean's lamb chop... :rolleyes: ...B :D WHEN I THINK FOR ONE OF ALL THE CRUMMY THINGS THAT SOME WHOM KNOW WHOM THEY ARE AND WHAT NASTIES AND INSULTS THEY HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT JEAN AND STILL DO IN CALLING HER A xxxx ETC RE THE WEE FLUFFY DOG THAT SHE REPORTED SHE SAW. ALL THESE YEARS AND WHOM WOULD NOT ACCEPT EITHER A FOUND FILM CLIP SHOWN SOME YEARS AGO SHOWING SUCH AT A JFK CONV.AND WAS ACCESSIBLE ON THE WEB...THAT THEY STILL CHOSE TO IGNORE, WELL NOW TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT THEY KNEW IT ALL...AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN THEY CERTAINLY DO NOT......EAT CROW..I HOPE YOU NEVER EXPECT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT..THAT'S MORE THAN YOU DESERVE YOU CRUMMY BEGGARS...CROW CRAP..B..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Thoughts on the new History Channel Show JFK 3 shots that changed the World

The methodology is straight from all those 9/11 documentaries, real footage that is cut quickly and often to a black screen, a timer for the exact minute when things happen like those rolodex kind of clocks as the number flipped forward.

Yes, there are some new film clips here, largely out takes of pieces of film not used before. There has to be a great wealth of material that never made it into newscasts. We asked the ARRB to go after this stuff, but they couldn't be bothered. There is much more of the Ft. Worth breakfast, for example where the local news host, or whoever it was rambled on and on about assassination, and the previous assassinations. There was more at Love Field where a Secret Service man flings his hands into the air in a WTF moment as what he thinks is going to be his assigned spot, namely standing on the outside running board of the presidential limo is not where he is going to be. He's waved off. Vince Palamara found that. Somehow that still is not "newsworthy," for broadcast TV, or even cable TV. Also, Wallace Milam found where someone gave Jackie a white dog, probably a little stuffed animal, or perhaps the popular puppet, Lambchop, as a gift for her children when JFK and Jackie worked the fence shaking hands at Love Field. I believe that is from an NBC Black and White film. So, that means that Jean Hill was correct all along when she said she saw a little white dog between JFK and Jackie. :D:rolleyes:

Posted by Joseph at 7:11 PM

0 comments:

http://www.justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/[/i

Edited by Bernice Moore

JACK ... Jean's lamb chop... :rolleyes: ...B :D WHEN I THINK FOR ONE OF ALL THE CRUMMY THINGS THAT SOME WHOM KNOW WHOM THEY ARE AND WHAT NASTIES AND INSULTS THEY HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT JEAN AND STILL DO IN CALLING HER A xxxx ETC RE THE WEE FLUFFY DOG THAT SHE REPORTED SHE SAW. ALL THESE YEARS AND WHOM WOULD NOT ACCEPT EITHER A FOUND FILM CLIP SHOWN SOME YEARS AGO SHOWING SUCH AT A JFK CONV.AND WAS ACCESSIBLE ON THE WEB...THAT THEY STILL CHOSE TO IGNORE, WELL NOW TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT THEY KNEW IT ALL...AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN THEY CERTAINLY DO NOT......EAT CROW..I HOPE YOU NEVER EXPECT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT..THAT'S MORE THAN YOU DESERVE YOU CRUMMY BEGGARS...CROW CRAP..B..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Thoughts on the new History Channel Show JFK 3 shots that changed the World

The methodology is straight from all those 9/11 documentaries, real footage that is cut quickly and often to a black screen, a timer for the exact minute when things happen like those rolodex kind of clocks as the number flipped forward.

Yes, there are some new film clips here, largely out takes of pieces of film not used before. There has to be a great wealth of material that never made it into newscasts. We asked the ARRB to go after this stuff, but they couldn't be bothered. There is much more of the Ft. Worth breakfast, for example where the local news host, or whoever it was rambled on and on about assassination, and the previous assassinations. There was more at Love Field where a Secret Service man flings his hands into the air in a WTF moment as what he thinks is going to be his assigned spot, namely standing on the outside running board of the presidential limo is not where he is going to be. He's waved off. Vince Palamara found that. Somehow that still is not "newsworthy," for broadcast TV, or even cable TV. Also, Wallace Milam found where someone gave Jackie a white dog, probably a little stuffed animal, or perhaps the popular puppet, Lambchop, as a gift for her children when JFK and Jackie worked the fence shaking hands at Love Field. I believe that is from an NBC Black and White film. So, that means that Jean Hill was correct all along when she said she saw a little white dog between JFK and Jackie. :D:rolleyes:

0 comments:

More proof, if any more is needed, that the LN community and Dallas continuing cover-up gang will use anything to discredit witnesses with the truth or researchers trying to discuss or disseminate same. Thanks Bernice!

PETER IT DOES MAKE ONE WONDER OR PERHAPS SHOULD THAT WITHIN DALLAS AND THE TSBD THAT HOLDS SO I HAVE READ MANY A TIME, SO MANY OF THE PHOTOS AND COPIES OF THE FILMS THAT HAVE BEEN PERUSED BY THE ONE IN CHARGE ....WHY WAS THIS FILM RE JEAN NOT RELEASED LONG BEFORE NOW....PERHAPS BY ONE IN CHARGE IN PARTICULAR......OR WAS IT THE FAILURE OF BEING MISFILED OR SOME OTHER SORT OF AN EXCUSE LIKE SOMEONE PERHAPS GETTING LOST ON THE WAY TO WORK ON THE STAIRS.....LIKE THE MAN WHO WASN'T THERE .....AND OR WHY NOT SEEN TILL NOW...BUT I CERTAINLY AGREE IT APPEARS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT THESE DAYS ESPECIALLY THAT THE

BRICK WALL REMAINS SECURELY IN PLACE WITHIN DALLAS...I KNOW YOU HAVE RUN INTO THIS AS I AND OTHERS HAVE IN THE PAST.....THANKS..B

Edited by Bernice Moore

Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 comments:

Bernice,

You've jumped the gun a bit here. I do not have images or video of this on my blog as yet. I merely wrote about Wallace Milam's discovery, but I was still looking for photographic material to demonstrate it. I'll show what you've got and posted here. BTW, if you know if this clip is online, youtube,com or elsewere let me know and I'll put that on my blog to.

Joe Backes

Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 comments:

Bernice,

You've jumped the gun a bit here. I do not have images or video of this on my blog as yet. I merely wrote about Wallace Milam's discovery, but I was still looking for photographic material to demonstrate it. I'll show what you've got and posted here. BTW, if you know if this clip is online, youtube,com or elsewere let me know and I'll put that on my blog to.

Joe Backes

HI JOE..sorry if i jumped the gun somewhat but this was such good news, well to me anyway..so many witnesses are and continue to be attacked and as we now are seeing hopefully once more with new info coming to light.....she has been unfairly....HERE IS THE WEE GIF I HAVE SAVED THAT I HAVE OF LAMB CHOP THIS HAS BEEN OUT FOR MANY YEARS SINCE...93 AS REPORTED BY CONNIE....KRITZBERG

AND EVEN THOUGH THIS HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE PAST ON SEVERAL FORUMS THEY WHOMEVER, MAKE EXCUSES AND STILL CANNOT CHANGE THEIR PRE CONCEIVED IDEAS.....WHERE IT HAS APPEARED...THEY STILL ACCUSE HER OF MANY THINGS.......I DOUBT NOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FIND AND POST AND MANY THANKS FOR SUCH...THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ADMIT THEY WERE IN ERROR.IMO..EAT CROW YOU PEOPLES WHOMEVER AGAIN.......MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WORK.TAKE CARE B

http://jfkhistory.com/whitedog.gif

I have watched it many times, now one thing I notice is that

no woman handles a small bouquet of flowers, by clutching it

in the middle of such, it is held by the stems,

and the last time we see whatever, it

appears to be a small bulky item, of perhaps the same thickness

and is squarish, ?? and if you notice as her left

thumb, grasps it in the middle...whatever gives as if

it was stuffed with something soft ? could be..?..well I imagine

flowers would also do that, but..??

Could it be she was not only given a small bouquet of white

flowers but also, a Lamb Chop, Dog or such......?? I realize it is

an aside, but Jean has been given such a hard time

over the years for her recollections, and one of the few that stood firm.....but they say because she lied

about this, she lied about all...b/s...imo..So whenever I come

across anything that may prove such, Ihave snaggled it.BELOW IS ALSO the information

From "Secrets from the Sixth Floor Window"..

1994.BY .Connie Kritzberg..

page.178..

Jean Hill

"A statement made to me by Jean Hill plagued her for years, and

bothered me as well. She said there was a "fluffy white dog" between

the President and Jackie. She was ridiculed by a number of people, she

related , in her story written by Bill Sloan entitled "The Last Dissenting

Witness". I found the statement somewhat embarassing, and I wished

I had considered omitting it,( Nov.22/63 for her newspaper story, I believe

she is referring to...bm..) but there was no time for reflection.

Copy boys were relentless in seizing the paragraphs almost before the

paragraph was typed..

Only in 1993 was television news coverage shown which portrayed Jackie

Kennedy accepting a small white "Lambchops" stuffed animal which she

showed to Jack and carried to the limousine with her.

Jean Hill was vindicated, and I was vastly relieved both of us when the

footage was shown to participants at the 1993 ASK symposium held in

Dallas.

Hill had been ill, her father had recently died, and she did not see the

comforting clip.

On what small and relatively insignificant points of fact

reputations rest...."end...

I guess the problem is, was that those in attendance at the 93 Ask, in Dallas

did not get the information out.......?? Too bad, as Jean is still ridiculed

on this subject, they still use it...on the web...

I believe I recall Jack White saying that he met Jean quite often over the

years, and spoke with her many times, and she never changed her story...I Think it was Jean that was called

the "cookie lady"...during Oliver Stone's filming the "JFK movie, or was that

Mary Moorman.....??

and looked forward to her arriving....with the treats...

The Lamb Chops and Jackie photos I posted are from Jack White's research ...work..TO WHOM THE SOME IMO THEY OWE AN APOLOGY TO ALSO....

B.M ...........P.S SEEN BELOW IS A PHOTO OF JFK AND CAROLINE WITH HER PUPPET LAMB CHOP THAT HAD BEEN SEEN PUBLICIZED PREVIOUSLY IN MAGAZINES..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice,

I'm amazed! I had not seen that photo of JFK with Caroline and lambchop. I've seen another photo very like this one, maybe there were several taken that day. There's one on the cover of a big coffee table picture book.

Email me at joebackes@gmail.com, and tell me where you've got these images from. Thanks.

Joe

Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 comments:

Bernice,

Joe Backes

HI JOE..sorry if i jumped the gun somewhat but this was such good news, well to me anyway..so many witnesses are and continue to be attacked and as we now are seeing hopefully once more with new info coming to light.....she has been unfairly....HERE IS THE WEE GIF I HAVE SAVED THAT I HAVE OF LAMB CHOP THIS HAS BEEN OUT FOR MANY YEARS SINCE...93 AS REPORTED BY CONNIE....KRITZBERG

AND EVEN THOUGH THIS HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE PAST ON SEVERAL FORUMS THEY WHOMEVER, MAKE EXCUSES AND STILL CANNOT CHANGE THEIR PRE CONCEIVED IDEAS.....WHERE IT HAS APPEARED...THEY STILL ACCUSE HER OF MANY THINGS.......I DOUBT NOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FIND AND POST AND MANY THANKS FOR SUCH...THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ADMIT THEY WERE IN ERROR.IMO..EAT CROW YOU PEOPLES WHOMEVER AGAIN.......MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WORK.TAKE CARE B

over the years for her recollections, and one of the few that stood firm.....but they say because she lied

across anything that may prove such, Ihave snaggled it.BELOW IS ALSO the information

page.178..

Jean Hill

paragraph was typed..

Dallas.

comforting clip.

years, and spoke with her many times, and she never changed her story...I Think it was Jean that was called

Mary Moorman.....??

The Lamb Chops and Jackie photos I posted are from Jack White's research ...work..TO WHOM THE SOME IMO THEY OWE AN APOLOGY TO ALSO....

B.M ...........P.S SEEN BELOW IS A PHOTO OF JFK AND CAROLINE WITH HER PUPPET LAMB CHOP THAT HAD BEEN SEEN PUBLICIZED PREVIOUSLY IN MAGAZINES..

Bernice,

I'm amazed! I had not seen that photo of JFK with Caroline and lambchop. I've seen another photo very like this one, maybe there were several taken that day. There's one on the cover of a big coffee table picture book.

Email me at joebackes@gmail.com, and tell me where you've got these images from. Thanks.

Joe

JACK ... Jean's lamb chop... :rolleyes: ...B :D WHEN I THINK FOR ONE OF ALL THE CRUMMY THINGS THAT SOME WHOM KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT NASTIES AND INSULTS THEY HAVE HAD TO SAY ABOUT JEAN AND STILL DO IN CALLING HER A xxxx ETC RE THE WEE FLUFFY DOG THAT SHE REPORTED SHE SAW. ALL THESE YEARS AND WHOM WOULD NOT ACCEPT EITHER A FOUND FILM CLIP SHOWN SOME YEARS AGO SHOWING SUCH AT A JFK CONV.AND WAS ACCESSIBLE ON THE WEB...THAT THEY STILL CHOSE TO IGNORE, WELL NOW TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT THEY KNEW IT ALL...AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN THEY CERTAINLY DO NOT......EAT CROW..I HOPE YOU NEVER EXPECT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT..THAT'S MORE THAN YOU DESERVE YOU CRUMMY BEGGARS...CROW CRAP..B..

Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 comments:

Bernice,

Joe Backes

page.178..

Jean Hill

paragraph was typed..

Dallas.

comforting clip.

Mary Moorman.....??

HI JOE..YOUR WELCOME.AND NO SECRET WHO FROM ..I AM A PACK RAT AND SAVE TO MY COLLECTIONS..I CANNOT TELL YOU WHERE OR WHAT SPECIFIC MAGAZINE THAT PHOTO CAME FROM.......MANY OF THESE PHOTOS ETC AS I HAVE MENTIONED ARE FROM JACK WHITE'S RESEARCH WORK THAT HE HAS POSTED DOWN THROUGH THE YEARS THAT I SNAGGLED AND SAVED SO IT MAY BE FROM HIM AND IF SO HE MAY COME ALONG HERE AND BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW..I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP HOPEFULLY SOME INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN POSTED DOWN THROUGH TIME...SAFE, AND AVAILABLE FOR THE RESEARCHERS ON THE WEB... AS SO VERY MUCH NOW HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE WEB... :D B..ONR MORE BELOW FROM JACK'S WORK...

Edited by Bernice Moore