The Education Forum

The Unbearable Hypocrisy of Being…a DPF Founder

Len Colby

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic that the folk from the DPF like to divulge who visits and how often I imagine if Andy would report on the visiting habits of non-members associated with the DPF they would whine about privacy violations

I have divulged that Len and Evan visit the forum. Others also visit. I know why others visit. I don't know why Evan and Len do. Len and Evan are not members. I will not discuss any members. Unlike here where it seems members can be interrogated about their marital status and sexual activity with strangers.

Edited by Maggie Hansen

I wouldn't dream of doing so.

The traffic through this forum is so extensive that it would be very hard to track even if I was inclined to be paranoid B)

I also think there is something rather sinister about tracking a person's IP for no good reason other than the fact that you don't like or agree with them.

Like all good web masters I am very interested in where our traffic is coming from for SEO purposes. What countries and organisations they come from etc. I am also interested in protecting members from trolls and stalkers. Unlike some.

Edited by Maggie Hansen

Let me get this straight (this is implicit though not stated outright), December 13, 2007 you were married to Vega but divorced him sometime after that and by Sept 13 2008, despite being an unemployed mother (of a few kids) in her late 40s (early 50s?), married some guy whose late name just happened to be remarkably similar to your maiden (?) name.

Like I said before my marital status is a)irrelevant and B) none of your business You are showing an unhealthy interest in my private life Len.

It would be irrelevant but for the facts that 1) you harped my supposed obligation to establish my identity even though I had never used another name on a forum that requires using your real name 2) you use different names on 2 such forums 3) your non-answers are in conflict with other things you've said here.

Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer? The scenario I spelled out in my previous post is only one that doesn't make you a ****<disallowed word removed>, let us know either way.

You members of your forum have repeatedly displayed "an unhealthy interest in my private life".

Edited by Peter Lemkin

Ironic that the folk from the DPF like to divulge who visits and how often I imagine if Andy would report on the visiting habits of non-members associated with the DPF they would whine about privacy violations

I have divulged that Len and Evan visit our forum. Others also visit. We know why others visit. We don't know why Evan and Len do. Len and Evan are not members. We do not discuss our members. Unlike here where it seems members can be interrogated about their marital status and sexual activity with strangers.

I don't know why Evan visits I do so mostly because I'm discussed there apparently my family history is a relevant topic and suggestions that people try to get personal data like my credit card numbers are considered OK. Odd that Evan visiting is considered a violation of your member's privacy but stating who visits and how often isn't.

And yes the topic of my "sexual activity" was brought up here but it was done so by a member of the DPF.

It would be irrelevant but for the facts that 1) you harped my supposed obligation to establish my identity even though I had never used another name on a forum that requires using your real name 2) you use different names on 2 such forums 3) your non-answers are in conflict with other things you've said here.

Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer? The scenario I spelled out in my previous post is only one that doesn't make you a xxxx, let us know either way.

You members of your forum have repeatedly displayed "an unhealthy interest in my private life".

Logic not your strong point is it Len? Neither is geography apparently. Or counting. Where am I again? An education forum? Forgot for a moment. Nice of you to leave Greg Parker in peace for a while. Tired of baiting him? I suppose this is why I am blessed with your undivided attentions. After twelve months. A straight answer to what? Do I really care? The answer is no. And I have no interest in anything of what passes for your private life. With friends like this the less I know about your private life the happier I am. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

Edited by Maggie Hansen

We are also interested in protecting our members from trolls and stalkers. Unlike some.

diddums - did the nasty men disagree with you?

No. I have no problems with disagreements. It was the disappearing threads, censorship, hypocrisy and double standards which was rampant that I had trouble with. Not to mention the patronizing tone of some.

No. I have no problems with disagreements. It was the disappearing threads, censorship, hypocrisy and double standards which was rampant that I had trouble with. Not to mention the patronizing tone of some.

All in your mind dear lady.

Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer? The scenario I spelled out in my previous post is only one that doesn't make you a ****<disallowed word removed> let us know either way.

Logic not your strong point is it Len?

You’re right of course it was completely nonsensical of me to expect you to adhere to a consistent standard.

Neither is geography apparently.

??? I think you mean Greg, he’s the one who seemed unaware that Broome is in the north of your country.

Or counting.

???? I have no idea what you confused about.

Where am I again? An education forum? Forgot for a moment. Nice of you to leave Greg Parker in peace for a while. Tired of baiting him?

So, on the DPF pointing out errors in others research is considered baiting but suggesting people be “hung by their thumbs” or that they have their privacy invaded is OK? Bizarre! Greg is resting in peace because he has yet to address my questions, don’t worry if he stays under that rock too long I’ll ask him again.

I suppose this is why I am blessed with your undivided attentions.

Yes, if he had replied I probably wouldn’t have taken a look at your forum and noticed the inconsistency

After twelve months. A straight answer to what?

12 months? More like 12 hours, a straight answer to the question, what’s your REAL name? Do think people will really fail to notice you never answered?

Do I really care? The answer is no. And I have no interest in anything of what passes for your private life.

Shall I rephrase?

“You and members of your forum displayed an “unhealthy” obsession with my name and some of them have repeatedly displayed "an unhealthy interest in my private life"

With friends like this the less I know about your private life the happier I am. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

Say what you like about GG, I can understand people being offended by his lyrics, music, band names, stage antics and sexual preferences but I never knew him to act in a hypocritical manner.

Edited by Peter Lemkin

Sure Andy. What ever you say.

Got better thing to do than chat with you too.

Bye!

Good Bye Maggie(?)

You are always welcome to come and chat here.

All in your mind dear lady.

Correct. It has been proven repeatedly that threads or posts were not removed or censored (except when they violated Forum rules). It was even shown that Maggie and Jan were completely incorrect in their version of some events - and they still continue to elsewhere propagate a version they know to be incorrect.