The Education Forum

Muchmore & Bond camera positions ( standing side by side)

Robin Unger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Where you say "Lee Forman's Rickerby Scan", that photo was actually taken by Cancellare.

Todd

Initially when Lee purchased the image from Ebay is was known as Cancellare 5

I then received an Email from Martin Shackelford advising me that the image was Rickerby.

Gary Mack, after initially calling it Cancellare also then informed me that it was in fact Rickerby.

In Shaws " Coverup" the smaller uncropped wider version is listed as Rickerby, and the same image on Anthony Marsh's Website has it listed a sRickerby.

For those reasons i stopped calling it Cancellare 5 and now call it Rickerby.

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

Alan Healy deserves the Credit for this discovery.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Where you say "Lee Forman's Rickerby Scan", that photo was actually taken by Cancellare.

Todd

I then received an Email from Martin Shackelford advising me that the image was Rickerby.

Gary Mack, after initially calling it Cancellare also then informed me that it was in fact Rickerby.

In Shaws " Coverup" the smaller uncropped wider version is listed as Rickerby, and the same image on Anthony Marsh's Website has it listed a sRickerby.

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

Are you sure that it is not Cancellare? As I recall, Rickerby was shooting color film and Cancellare b/w. That is from memory.

I would have to check.

Jack

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Todd

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

Are you sure that it is not Cancellare? As I recall, Rickerby was shooting color film and Cancellare b/w. That is from memory.

I would have to check.

Jack

90% Sure Jack.

Anthony Marsh has this on his site as ( rickerbyshaw29uo.jpg )

I also received this Email from Gary Mack.

Robin,

Art Rickerby had two cameras, one loaded with color film and the other with b&w. His two later photos from the motorcade of the Umbrella Man were also b&w.

Gary

rickerbyshaw29uo.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Todd

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

I would have to check.

Jack

90% Sure Jack.

Robin,

Art Rickerby had two cameras, one loaded with color film and the other with b&w. His two later photos from the motorcade of the Umbrella Man were also b&w.

Gary

rickerbyshaw29uo.jpg

The Rickerby photo of the Umbrellaman was color:

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Todd

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

I would have to check.

Jack

90% Sure Jack.

Robin,

Gary

rickerbyshaw29uo.jpg

The Rickerby photo of the Umbrellaman was color:

LastScan33.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Request.

Approx 2-Years ago i purchased a full size Dillard showing the Limo at Love Field from Corbis.

I then uploaded it to my geocities website image galleries.

Unfortunately Geocities accidently deleted my account wiping out all my photo's.

I was however able to retrieve most of them from friends, who had downloaded the Corbis images to there hard drives as they were surfing my site.

This is the only crop i have of the original FULL SIZE image i purchased from Corbis.

Ignore the square outline on the chrome trim, i did that.

If anyone managed to snag the original "FULL SIZE" image and saved it, i would greatly appreciate a copy.

Thanks.

10748.jpg

Request.

Approx 2-Years ago i purchased a full size Dillard showing the Limo at Love Field from Corbis.

Unfortunately Geocities accidently deleted my account wiping out all my photo's.

I was however able to retrieve most of them from friends, who had downloaded the Corbis images to there hard drives as they were surfing my site.

This is the only crop i have of the original FULL SIZE image i purchased from Corbis.

If anyone managed to snag the original "FULL SIZE" image and saved it, i would greatly appreciate a copy.

Thanks.

10748.jpg

Robin, it's a great image.

I have exactly this one on my disk already. The same name: 10748.jpg. The date i've downloaded it was august 13, 2009.

Don't ask me where i have it from. I forgot it.

Is your Geocities portfolio erased recently? Did i have maybe more you are missing?

Martin

Request.

Thanks.

10748.jpg

Robin, it's a great image.

I have exactly this one on my disk already. The same name: 10748.jpg. The date i've downloaded it was august 13, 2009.

Don't ask me where i have it from. I forgot it.

Is your Geocities portfolio erased recently? Did i have maybe more you are missing?

Martin

Hi Martin

My original was a High Quality Version of this image.

Note in the image above, that it doesn't show the cars and people who can be seen in the Corbis Crop in the top right hand corner

Martin my Geocities site was erased about a year ago.

Thanks to Duncan i now have a new site.

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Todd

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

I would have to check.

Jack

Jack,

Rickerby had two cameras and was shooting BW in one and color in the other. Cancellare was shooting BW.

Todd

Hi Todd.

Quote:

Robin,

Todd

Cheers.

Robin.

Hi David

Yes you are correct.

I am just the messenger.

Robin.

I would have to check.

Jack

90% Sure Jack.

Robin,

Gary

rickerbyshaw29uo.jpg

Robin,

I can assure you that photo is not Rickerby. Rickerby did not get out of Camera Car 2.

Todd

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan