The Education Forum

Has anyone attempted to explain....

John Dugan

Thanks Mark and Daniel

Craig we have come to a perfect agrement

You say I dont know anything about photography and "since you know nothing about photography your "analysis" of the photographic record is worthless."

So you have no use for me in your photographic life

And then you say you dont care about the assassination or who killed JFK, so you are worthless to me as a member of this forum

I have no use for you in my JFK research life

It was nice talking to you, you can reply if you would like but im done with this thread

Dean

Dean I was done with you on post one. I knew everyting I needed to know about you from your bio where you proclaim "I am an alterationist". Clearly you don't have the intellectual capacity to uderstand the bankruptcy of that position. Continue your brainwashing...you are the perfect subject.

LMFAO.... considering you have a difficult time grasping serious concepts, I find your post ludicrous, as usual... Carry on, Craigster!

Good call Dave, nice to see you on this forum, I look forward to your reading your posts and talking with you

Not just about the assassination but how lame Tink's gang is at trying to discredit alterationists

How many times has Craig posted those same links to his website?

At least 20 times in this thread alone

Hey Craig just put those links in your sig so you dont have to keep putting those links in your posts

Just trying to help you out

deano sez upthread "you can reply if you would like but im done with this thread"

Is it possible for you to tell the truth deano? Why did I ask that question ... you "believe" in alteration...nuff said.

But thanks for the tip, but I prefer to post them. Every time I do more people learn the truth.

I know I said I was done, but you look like you need alot of help

I like to help people, so I thought I would give you some free advice

And you are back yet again......

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of you has produced any evidence the Secret Service agents acted slower than they reasonably should have been expected to do

Then you should read the testimony of William Greer, and compare it to his behaviour during the shooting. Greer lied to the Warren Commission about the number of times he turned around to look at JFK. When the shooting began Greer slowed the limo down, and and kept it slowed to a walking speed until he saw that JFK was dead. This slowdown of the limo is what enabled the assassination to succeed.

It appears that Greer also tampered with clothing evidence later that evening.

Also, according to SURVIVOR'S GUILT by Vince Palamara, there is reason to suspect that Greer harbored animus against JFK.

Is it true that Greer was born in Ireland, never graduated from school, was a Protestant who disliked Catholics, and had previously worked as a driver for Henry Cabot Lodge?

Wasn't Lodge Nixon's VP candidate, appointed ambassador to Vietnam during the Diem assassination & coup?

Wasn't Lodge a potential presidential candidate in 1964?

And what was it that SA Hill said about Greer?

And if John Dugan believes that Oswald shot JFK alone, then why did he not take the easy shot from the front and wait instead for a harder, obstructed view to take his shots?

And if Oswald was the Sixth Floor sniper, and was on the second floor two minutes later, who was that man the court clerk saw in the sniper's window four minutes after the last shot?

BK

Maybe I was misunderstood. What I was saying, is that IF LHO was the LA, then why didn't he take the easier shot from Houston (it appears easier) instead of taking a shot at a target moving down and AWAY from you on ELM? And if LHO was such a good marksman, then how could his first shot miss from such close range? granted, the trees might have deflected the bullet, but who pulls the trigger with trees in your line of fire? My original post was started to refute the LA theory.

I would like to know more about all the movement in the 6th floor before and after the shooting.

one of my favorite books, "Six Seconds in Dallas", has some good pictures of these movements.

This is no game to me, ese', this is life! :lol:

But you're a conspiracy theorist yourself, Mr. Lamson. You believe the British National Health Service is practicing (Br., practising) euthanasia against the elderly and infirm who are unworthy of life among the Britons ..... So following your arguments here regarding Jack White, nothing you say about anything should be considered valid, true, or even worthy of consideration.

Go ye therefore, and be content with the sickly-yellow pus you have for a soul.

Hey good try mr. deathwish! Sadly your gamesmanship needs a bit of improvement. And how sad, if this is "life" for you, it’s quite clear you don't have one.

Now on to your failure. I was quite clear I had an OPINION about the state of the NHS. I made zero claims of proof. White on the other hand is quite the opposite. He claims definitive proof which upon inspection fails even the simplest tests.

Try again next time mr. deathwish, the poster child of progressives everywhere...

Hey you wanted levity, I gave you levity -- the quote of a late professional rassler, "This is no game to me etc." Sadly the truth is out: Craig Lamson lacks social skills.

So now we know.... dr. deathwish is a "rasslin" fan. My how cerebral. You a southern Indiana 'billy"?

If thats levity on your part I must admit I was totally wrong. Your gamesmanship is not in need of improvement, you don't have any to begin with.

If I were you I would refrain from commenting on the social skills of others. You are the guy who wishes death to those with whom you disagree. Thus your new and very fitting nickname, mr. deathwish, the posterchild for "tolerant" progressives everywhere.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking, Mr. Lamson; it actually is kinda fun messing with your head.

And you can keep calling me "mr. deathwish" all you want; I'm just going to hold you that much tighter, until all the bad humours have passed.

Oh I will mr deathwish, you will never outrun that one. Keep trying. Better people than you have tried and failed as you will too.

You are hurt and you are frightened. It's understandable that you would keep lashing out at those of us who care about you.

You could be right in what you have to say, but at this point I'm not even reading your responses, but only writing whatever silly sh-stuff I think of to say.

So if you can learn to tell the truth and do good deeds, maybe someday you can become a real boy. And won't Papa Gepetto be happy then?

You need to get some "game" rasslin fan! You well and truly suck at this.

Perhaps you need to fall back on your mr. deathwish routine. You really made the grad e wiht that one.

This thread has been hijacked about 40 times, haha.

Back to the topic.

I am a member of two JFK forums and a Breweriana collecting and drinking forum (of which I am a moderator) and almost every thread veers off onto another world of posting that has nothing to do with the original thread title

Its just the way it is on pretty much all forums I have ever seen (and happens for sure on the 3 I am a part of)

Back to the topic.

I am a member of two JFK forums and a Breweriana collecting and drinking forum (of which I am a moderator) and almost every thread veers off onto another world of posting that has nothing to do with the original thread title

Its just the way it is on pretty much all forums I have ever seen (and happens for sure on the 3 I am a part of)

i know, haha, most of the ones I post in are a "revolving" door of topics.

I've been reading up on this link:

http://www.jfk-online.com/alyea.html#top

where a newsman with a video camera was one of the first to get to the 6th floor after the shooting. He talks of the snipers nest being set up differently than the pictures that we all are familiar with. This newsman talks of policeman changing their story as to who found the nest first and how they described it. This newsman also said that the bullet shells arrangement on the floor was staged by the crime scene technicians. Any you guys seen pics of the "snipers nest" that are different from the classic photos of this spot?

Back to the topic.

where a newsman with a video camera was one of the first to get to the 6th floor after the shooting. He talks of the snipers nest being set up differently than the pictures that we all are familiar with. This newsman talks of policeman changing their story as to who found the nest first and how they described it. This newsman also said that the bullet shells arrangement on the floor was staged by the crime scene technicians. Any you guys seen pics of the "snipers nest" that are different from the classic photos of this spot?

There are too many accounts of things happening differently in the aftermath than what "they" finally setttled on.

Obviously LHO was framed for the killing.

What I want to know is by whom.

• 10 months later...

Back to the topic.

There are too many accounts of things happening differently in the aftermath than what "they" finally setttled on.

Obviously LHO was framed for the killing.

What I want to know is by whom.

One of the threads I ended up planting myself on the end of.