The Education Forum

Arizona

Just remembering Billy Seymour of alleged infamous JfK fame. He was out from North Phoenix, Arizona, and closely associated

with noted anti-JFK Cuban persons known to me.

The thing now is that all of my people are now out of that sorry state, as of today, where those white bastards have chain gangs

that are made to live in tents on the desert both winter and searing summer, mental retard thinking of the 1920 onward, unbefrickin

believable. They are so-called republicans in that so-called right-to-work-state, thats why I quit being a republican. Arizona

politics are horsexxxx as is the continuing state of affairs in that backward horse-xxxx state. I am willing to fight to the

death anyone who differs with this assesment .

HJDean

hjay1211@gmail.com

Just remembering Billy Seymour of alleged infamous JfK fame. He was out from North Phoenix, Arizona, and closely associated

with noted anti-JFK Cuban persons known to me.

The thing now is that all of my people are now out of that sorry state, as of today, where those white bastards have chain gangs

that are made to live in tents on the desert both winter and searing summer, mental retard thinking of the 1920 onward, unbefrickin

believable. They are so-called republicans in that so-called right-to-work-state, thats why I quit being a republican. Arizona

politics are horsexxxx as is the continuing state of affairs in that backward horse-xxxx state. I am willing to fight to the

death anyone who differs with this assesment .

HJDean

hjay1211@gmail.com

HEY HARRY WHY DON'T YOU TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT ARIZONA AND THE REPUBLICANS...??

BEST B...LOVE IT... :rolleyes:

Edited by Bernice Moore