The Education Forum

KingKennedy

"Why was John F. Kennedy assassinated? Were John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy’s assassinations connected? Watch the events as they happened in this stunning feature film made from actual footage."

Online PR News – 24-December-2009 – The nation reacted with shock and mourning from the very minute the President was shot on November 22, 1963, the media began transmitting every piece of information they could gather. Public interest in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy has never died down. People from around the world want to know who killed the president and why. They want to know what the killer's motives might have been, and whether he had acted alone. Was Lee Harvey Oswald responsible or is this just a cover up?

King Kennedy is a documentary feature about John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy made 100% from archive material with no narration, no talking heads and no actors. A film like no other...a film that elicits rave reviews from a wide audience who have seen the rough cut....judge for yourself at http://www.kingkennedy.com These 3 men stood for justice and civil rights, each fighting to change the world, but all meeting the same tragic end.

While we are all very familiar with the main conspiracy theories surrounding the assassination of John Kennedy, very few people have put together the proposal that he was killed by the same people and for the same reasons as Martin Luther King and Robert F Kennedy too. This controversial idea is very cleverly insinuated in the film, King Kennedy, currently in its rough cut state. Because the film is made 100% from archive material with no narration, no actors and using real footage and dialogue it tells a compelling story without dictating to the audience.

Watch the events unfold as they occurred no actors, no distortion, just the facts. See for yourself what happened.

http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/15650-126...sassinated.html

I have ALWAYS had a gut feeling that the two Kennedy assassinations and the killing of Martin Luther King Jr. were connected. When I was young, I believed that the common thread was Richard Nixon and his political ambitions; as I've grown older, I realize that Nixon, too, was only a puppet, a marionette whose strings were cut when he was no longer useful to the puppetmasters.

With all respect to RFK - it took a great deal of naivete in the RFK camp to see Dr. King go down and not understand that their man was next. If the RFK camp thought that Johnson's abdication removed their candidate's enemies in an election year, some big-picture thinking was missed, as was the significance to the big picture of the return of the former VP from the heyday of BOP planning.

Edited by David Andrews

Two guys that I always enjoy hearing from:

With all respect to RFK - it took a great deal of naivete in the RFK camp to see Dr. King go down and not understand that their man was next. If the RFK camp thought that Johnson's abdication removed their candidate's enemies in an election year, some big-picture thinking was missed, as was the significance to the big picture of the return of the former VP from the heyday of BOP planning.
I have ALWAYS had a gut feeling that the two Kennedy assassinations and the killing of Martin Luther King Jr. were connected. When I was young, I believed that the common thread was Richard Nixon and his political ambitions; as I've grown older, I realize that Nixon, too, was only a puppet, a marionette whose strings were cut when he was no longer useful to the puppetmasters.

I hope you weren't being sarcastic or facetious, Peter.

If the aim is to "rehabilitate" the image of Nixon, the first step is to kill JFK. The political resurrection of the Dick Nixon that "you won't have...to kick around anymore" began with the JFK hit. MLK was uniting the black voters, and he was steering them more toward the Democrat party. With MLK out of the way, there was no longer one primary black leader. And with RFK out of picture, Nixon could--and did--handily breeze into the White House. [Of course, it didn't hurt Nixon's presidential bid that Humphrey looked as commandingly presidential as the Pillsbury Doughboy.]

Absent any of those three political assassinations of the '60's, a Nixon presidency would have been not only unthinkable, but laughable. Combined, they made it inevitable, IMHO. Cui bono, indeed.

I like your posts. I was sincere Mark. Happy New Year

Nixon did indeed need to be rehabilitated. If you look at Nixon in the period up to and including the debates, Nixon comes off as a bufoon and seems unelectable. Then he decended upon the American people like a thief in the night.

David Andrews post is also worth repeating one more time. How RFK could not see his assassination coming is beyond me! He should have had private security watching his back and would have if he would have come to grips with how his brother was abandoned in Dallas.

Edited by Peter McGuire