The Education Forum

Biography: Doug Weldon

Doug Weldon

I have studied the assassination since 1978. Education: B.A. Political Science, Sociology, Education Olivet College 1975. J.D. Thomas M. Cooley Law School 1978, M.A. Educational Leadership Western Michigan University 1984. I have practiced law for 31 years including serving as an assistant prosecuting attorney. I was a high school teacher and coach. For twelve years I was an adjunct professor at Western Michigan University in the undergraduate department of criminal justice and the graduate department of educational leadership teaching school law. I presented at the Lancer Conference in 1998 and at the University of Minnesota Duluth in 1999. I have a chapter in "Murder In Dealey Plaza" and appeared in "The Smoking Guns Segment" of The Men Who Killed Kennedy airing in 2003. I am currently wring a book on the Kennedy Assassination.

• 3 months later...
Guest John Gillespie
I have studied the assassination since 1978. Education: B.A. Political Science, Sociology, Education Olivet College 1975. J.D. Thomas M. Cooley Law School 1978, M.A. Educational Leadership Western Michigan University 1984. I have practiced law for 31 years including serving as an assistant prosecuting attorney. I was a high school teacher and coach. For twelve years I was an adjunct professor at Western Michigan University in the undergraduate department of criminal justice and the graduate department of educational leadership teaching school law. I presented at the Lancer Conference in 1998 and at the University of Minnesota Duluth in 1999. I have a chapter in "Murder In Dealey Plaza" and appeared in "The Smoking Guns Segment" of The Men Who Killed Kennedy airing in 2003. I am currently wring a book on the Kennedy Assassination.

________________________________--------

Hi Doug,

I think I recall your appearance on TMWKK. How is the book coming? A friend and former Forum participant, Ashton Gray, is coming down the stretch of polishing the manuscript on a thoroughly fascinating theory on Watergate. Check some of his old posts, especially regarding the so-called first and second break-ins.

I can't imagine what a formidable task it must be to stay focused and creative while having to hassle with the whole publishing process.

Good Luck Regardless,

JG