The Education Forum

The Hollywood 7

Jack White

And so lacking in wit and logic that good old Barb's even raised the Specter of an entirely different film landing at the NPIC. Now what does that do for the anti-alterationist argument?

Answers on a postcard, please, to Langley, Virginia. Usual terms and conditions apply.

I did? You'll have to quote me on that. Of course, that is not what I said at all. Given the portion of the interview I was responding to .... and the description by the witness of what film was received and the camera it was taken with, I asked Bill if later in the interview it becomes clear that it is the Z film being talked about. Bill kindly replied that, yes, later it is known to have been the Z film. Sooo...is it a reading prob or just you thinking oh goody, here's something I can do chirp about? The latter I expect.

Postcards to Langley? So you get your mail there, do you? I want a tax refund. ;-)))

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Craig sneered at the Hollywood experts cited by Doug Horne, and Barb intimated that perhaps they weren't real experts, Jim Fetzer followed up by listing their names and qualifications. They certainly seem impressive to me. But then again, I'm no expert....

Don, if you think I "intimated that perhaps they weren't real experts" then either I did not communicate well or you are reading something into it that I did not say, certainly did not intend.

Just as it is impossible to render an opinion on work that has not yet been completed and results that have not yet been presented for review, I cannot comment on the Hollywood experts without knowing who they are or seeing their work. All I had seen was comments about somebody being pretty sure they knew who one or the other was. Mister Fetzer has now named 4.

When their work is complete and the report of their findings is presented, then we can all take a look, evaluate and discuss.

Bests to you,

Barb :-)

I think Barb's point is that it would be nice to ah...actually see a report. We've heard many accounts of what we're supposed to believe they've found...but, as yet, not a peep from a single one.

Remember, the people who are telling you all about the experts findings are the same folks who thought it wasn't important to share the Janowitz test film with the public or even share with their own friends.

The people who are telling you all about the experts findings are also the people who refuse to post any of the Zapruder scans which supposedly support their conclusions.

And wouldn't it be nice to hear from some other experts who might not be working on a movie/TV special?

So, to coin a phrase, I think Barb and I would like to avoid a rush to judgment.

Jerry

Precisely, Jerry.

I think Barb's point is that it would be nice to ah...actually see a report. We've heard many accounts of what we're supposed to believe they've found...but, as yet, not a peep from a single one.

Remember, the people who are telling you all about the experts findings are the same folks who thought it wasn't important to share the Janowitz test film with the public or even share with their own friends.

The people who are telling you all about the experts findings are also the people who refuse to post any of the Zapruder scans which supposedly support their conclusions.

And wouldn't it be nice to hear from some other experts who might not be working on a movie/TV special?

So, to coin a phrase, I think Barb and I would like to avoid a rush to judgment.

Jerry

Precisely, Jerry.

Then it would be prudent to wait for their report, would't it?

BK

Jerry

Precisely, Jerry.

Then it would be prudent to wait for their report, would't it?

BK

I can't see any other way for anyone to evaluate what *they* find/conclude.

Barb :-)

Jerry

......While Craig sneered at the Hollywood experts cited by Doug Horne, and Barb intimated that perhaps they weren't real experts, Jim Fetzer followed up by listing their names and qualifications. They certainly seem impressive to me. But then again, I'm no expert....

frankly Jer, the only, ONLY film of importance is the alleged in-camera Zapruder film currently stored at NARA.... hate to be a stickler about such things.... can't rebuild the films credibility, what is, IS....

pass that on to David Von Pein (aka Dave Reitzes-pieces) will ya Jer. The poor xxxxx is still trying to get a writing gig with Vinny Bugliosi/Tom Hanks/HBO....

Speaking of which, can you guys handle another Oliver Stone *SPECIAL*?