The Education Forum

Doug Horne interviewed by Jim Fetzer on "The Real Deal"

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Rollie Zavada on the strip of celluloid:

INSIDE THE ARRB, Vol. IV (2009), p. 1292:

Conclusions

In his long essay published in 2007 on the Mary Ferrell Foundation website, Josiah Thompson told us we should all truth Rollie Zavada's judgment and defer to his authority:

"Roland Zavada has a towering reputation in the field and no conceivable reason for cooking his conclusions."

Now that we have concluded examining his report and Zavada's changes of mind since that time, it is clear that he has cooked his conclusions. In particular, he has ignored--trashed--key testimony:

* That the exposures were not bracketed at the Jamieson lab when the three 'first day copies' were struck, meaning that the three 'first generation' copies today should not be bracketed copies;

* That a 'full frame' aperture (picture plus soundtrack) was used when duplicating the Zapruder film, meaning that the intersprocket images should be present on the 'first generation copies';

* That the edge printer light was turned off when the original film was developed, meaning that there a double registration of processing edge prints in the family scenes on the extant 'first generation' copies; and,

* That the camera original film was slit at the Kodak plant in Dallas, meaning that the 16 mm wide, unslit black-and-white copies in existence today cannot have originated from the camera original film, and are instead indirect evidence that a new 'original' was created as an unslit 16 mm, double 8 movie (just as Homer McMahon's expert testimony to the ARRB indicates).

Furthermore, Zavada's opposition to the shooting of a control film in Zapruder's actual camera in Dealey Plaza--which was inexplicable and extremely frustrating when it occurred in 1997--now takes on a very different taint, one of possibly intentional sabotage of the authentication effort by the ARRB staff. An incredible charge, you say? Not necessarily.

Read more on pages 1292 through 1294 as well as 1243 to 1292. And this does not take into account that the numbers on the film are not punched in the proper locations. You have to read Horne to appreciate the depth of Zavada's deception.

Al, You have it exactly right! For now, I am only going to address Chapter 14: The Zapruder Film Mystery. This is an

astonishing achievement. For Horne to have assimilated and synthesized such a complicated and technical assortment of

arguments and evidence impresses me beyond words. This chapter alone is worth the price of the whole. No matter what

reservations or differences I may have with any other parts of his work, what he has done on the film is extraordinary. He

was my featured guest on "The Real Deal" on Wednesday, 13 January 2010, and I have had the program archived on my new

blog at http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/01/do...b-part-iii.html as part of a three-part blog on Horne, INSIDE THE ARRB.

The Zapruder Film - Doug Horne interviewed on "The Real Deal" with Jim Fetzer (13 January 2010) in four 25-minute segments:

Part I: Rollie Zavada and the strip of celluloid

Part II: David Wrone and the chain of possession

Part III: Josiah Thompson and the other JFK films

Part IV: The function of the film in the cover-up

Doug has asked me to add the following note of clarification about the "6k" scan being studied by the Hollywood film experts:

Each "6K" scan was a scan of a 35 mm dupe negative frame, on which was recorded an image of the 8 mm extant film, with empty space on either side of it. (In other words, the 8 mm film frame, by its very nature, could never fill the image frame of a 35 mm strip of film, even after it was magnified in an optical printer by Monaco film lab, the Archives contractor in San Francisco.)

The Hollywood group scanned the entire 35 mm film frame at 6K, but then cropped the image so that the extra space is not shown--so that only the full frame of the Z film is shown. Each cropped 6K image is 4096 x 3112 pixels (along the horizontal and vertical axes), which means that in its cropped form, it approximates a "4K" scan in terms of the number of pixels actually composing the useful image content.

Each one of these 4096 x 3112 pixel "6K" scans (sometimes called "4K" by the research group because they are cropped) consists of an amazing 12.75 million pixels of information (4096 x 3112=12,746,752 pixels)! And each one of these frames is 72.9 MB in size. (Too big to be transmitted on the internet.)

To focus only on the medical evidence.

I do not think that Horne's work is "same old...same old" theorizing at all.

I think that Horne demonstrates once and for all, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that there was a complete and total cover-up in the medical evidence. No longer "theorizing"; now once and for all demonstrated as fact.

I think that Horne demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that Humes and Boswell are perjurors and have never told the truth about the autopsy. I also think that he demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that the autopsy photographs in the National Archives are fraudulent, meant to deceive rather than clarify, and that the actual autopsy photographs taken are not in the record. He demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that the brain exam on record in the photographic record and in the supplemental autopsy report is fraudulent.

He also puts forth a very compelling case that the autopsy report and its conclusions went through revisions based on the need to match the other evidence against Oswald rather than the need to be truthful in describing JFK's wounds, and that Humes must have been cognizant of this.

Doug Horne has provided us all with an incredible contribution: he was the driving force in obtaining on the record, under oath statements from several of the major players in the Bethesda autopsy. Especially important are the statements of Sibert and O'Neill under oath that the back-of-the-head autopsy photographs do not match their observations made from one foot away in the Bethesda morgue.

A careful reading of Horne's work is necessary by everyone, I think. You and I may disagree with Horne on some of his speculations. And no theory of the assassination will ever tie together every witness statement. However, as to the medical evidence, in my opinion there can now be no disagreement on his basic conclusion: there was a cover-up in the medical evidence meant to implicate Oswald as the only shooter. The cover-up is now established as fact, plain and simple.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Craig! You know you and Tink and Mack are hiding behind the 4x5s. Let's see if they refute the Hollywood 7. What good are they if we never use them? And why isn't everyone noticing this stunning lack of response? After Tink & Jerry have made a to-do about them as so superior to the FIFTH GENERATION National Archives' "Forensic Copy", let's see if they match. Why isn't Gary responding to the challenge? Sending in a third stringer just doesn't do it, if you will kindly forgive me for saying so.

Where are the H7 6k scans and why the wild desire on your part for the 4x5 scans? Horne says you have the best scans around, whats the problem?

Guest James H. Fetzer

Here is more "actual proof". All we get from you is cute remarks. Admit it blows Zavada out of the water or deal with it. The film is fake. It never ceases to amaze me that, when you are confronted with proof, you and Tink and Jerry simply disappear!

Rollie Zavada on the strip of celluloid:

INSIDE THE ARRB, Vol. IV (2009), p. 1292:

Conclusions

In his long essay published in 2007 on the Mary Ferrell Foundation website, Josiah Thompson told us we should all truth Rollie Zavada's judgment and defer to his authority:

"Roland Zavada has a towering reputation in the field and no conceivable reason for cooking his conclusions."

Now that we have concluded examining his report and Zavada's changes of mind since that time, it is clear that he has cooked his conclusions. In particular, he has ignored--trashed--key testimony:

* That the exposures were not bracketed at the Jamieson lab when the three 'first day copies' were struck, meaning that the three 'first generation' copies today should not be bracketed copies;

* That a 'full frame' aperture (picture plus soundtrack) was used when duplicating the Zapruder film, meaning that the intersprocket images should be present on the 'first generation copies';

* That the edge printer light was turned off when the original film was developed, meaning that there a double registration of processing edge prints in the family scenes on the extant 'first generation' copies; and,

* That the camera original film was slit at the Kodak plant in Dallas, meaning that the 16 mm wide, unslit black-and-white copies in existence today cannot have originated from the camera original film, and are instead indirect evidence that a new 'original' was created as an unslit 16 mm, double 8 movie (just as Homer McMahon's expert testimony to the ARRB indicates).

Furthermore, Zavada's opposition to the shooting of a control film in Zapruder's actual camera in Dealey Plaza--which was inexplicable and extremely frustrating when it occurred in 1997--now takes on a very different taint, one of possibly intentional sabotage of the authentication effort by the ARRB staff. An incredible charge, you say? Not necessarily.

Read more on pages 1292 through 1294 as well as 1243 to 1292. And this does not take into account that the numbers on the film are not punched in the proper locations. You have to read Horne to appreciate the depth of Zavada's deception.

When are you going to acknowledge the power of the proof of alteration?
How many times are you going to post this Fetzer?

When some actual PROOF is posted....

Once agian you post opinion and supposition and tell us its's..how do you put it...."actual proof"

Color me unimpressed.

color you this... YOU can not claim the Zapruder film is a true depecition of what happened on Elm Street 11/22/63! To many eyewitness accounts do NOT jive with the film. PERIOD! Simple as that!

color you this... YOU can not claim the Zapruder film is a true depecition of what happened on Elm Street 11/22/63! To many eyewitness accounts do NOT jive with the film. PERIOD! Simple as that!

Really? Show me the detailed and technically correct proofs of an edited film.

I suspect the H7 is having a few second thoughts. basing their "opinions" on a fifth generation copy. eh? Witness the frantic Fetzer reduced to begging for a better copy.... Not to mention the weakness of the silly "fully flush left argument and their utter failure with the sign edge problems.

So what is it for you now David, the film , the medical evidence or witness accounts?

Color me unimpressed in your shifting tides...speaks volumes...

Edited by Craig Lamson

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James H. Fetzer

After years of happy horsexxxx from the likes of Josiah Thompson, Craig Lamson, and Len Colby, it was a tremendous relief to have the corroborating evidence from a decade and a half of research by the senior analyst for military affairs from the ARRB! The lies that have been emanating from those mouths for so many years are being exposed by a masterful study by a competent source. It makes me feel ecstatic.

10 minutes into that last segment Jim loses his composure.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

After years of happy horsexxxx from the likes of Josiah Thompson, Craig Lamson, and Len Colby, it was a tremendous relief to have the corroborating evidence from a decade and a half of research by the senior analyst for military affairs from the ARRB! The lies that have been emanating from those mouths for so many years are being exposed by a masterful study by a competent source. It makes me feel ecstatic.

Jim...instead of saying "horsexxxx" moderators will make it read HORSEXXXX. Children, you know. Here is something

I like to use.

post-667-1264734754_thumb.gif

You talking about Doug Horne? The guy who is blindly ignorant of the very basics of photography who has supplied unproven speculation based on 30 year old recollections?

Competent? Not even close when it comes the photography.