The Education Forum

The jumping Brehms

11jowzt.jpg

The image on the left is a re-creation from JFK the movie !

the pic on the left is put out of the movie "JFK", yes, but nobody knows anything about it's provenance. It is a frame of a short clip, as you know, that appears in JFK the movie...

If this is a re-creation, then Robert Groden, Stones adviser at the set at DP had a bad day.

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

11jowzt.jpg

the pic on the left is put out of the movie "JFK", yes, but nobody knows anything about it's provenance. It is a frame of a short clip, as you know, that appears in JFK the movie...

If this is a re-creation, then Robert Groden, Stones adviser at the set at DP had a bad day.

KK

There is another inaccuracy : the lamppost next to the the Newmans (right side), visible in Bond 4 is missing in the so called re-creation image...I can't believe that Stone/Groden made such stupid mistakes...

11jowzt.jpg

KK

There is another inaccuracy : the lamppost next to the the Newmans (right side), visible in Bond 4 is missing in the so called re-creation image...I can't believe that Stone/Groden made such stupid mistakes...

There are lots of mistakes.

Here is a small GIF of the Re-Enactment.

Animation2.gif

Edited by Robin Unger

R.Unger

There are lots of mistakes.

Here is a small GIF of the Re-Enactment.

Thx for posting what I call Mystery Frames in a gif...

Yeah. There a mistakes. But look, even the angle of the antenna of Hargis' motorcycle ( a slightly backward position) fits! (Compared to the Z-film)

It makes no sense to me to be accurate in such little details, and then put in a lot of people, which are not visible in the Zappi film versions.

Another unanswered question is: if the gif above shows a Re-enactment, was it made by Stone, or given to Stone, and just used by him? If so: given to him by whom, made by whom, and when, and for what reason?

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

• 3 years later...

The whole US research community still don't know the origin of the GIF above, a sequence, which appears in the movie JFK by Oliver Stone, but was not shot by him. It is, as Gary Mack told me, a recreation of the Zapruder film, but nobody knows, when it was made, by whom and for what reason.

KK