The Education Forum

The Goon Squad

Jack White

No Dean that wasn't "directed right at" you, look at the sentence in context,what Jack wants is that every unquestionably accept what he posts. And don't be silly about Jack "taking crap from all angles" he initiated this xxxx fight just as he initiates most of the ones he's involved in.

As for me and Tink the thread that we most coposted in was the one about the Wellstone crash in that has he voiced his support of my research more than the other way round.

Ok Len, sorry about that

Its just I was the only one who had replied in Jacks defense before you made your post so I may have jumped the gun on reading to far into it

My bad

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... he RARELY admits when he is wrong; there are isolated examples.

The word 'rarely' was used, Dean. The fact that Kathy managed to remember and dig out a five-and-a-year old example demonstrates how rare, I think.

Plus - once again - Jack describes someone who disagrees with him as mentally handicapped. What a nice man.

I now see why Mr. Peters is so bad at photoanalysis!

He is visually challenged and has no comprehension

of what photos clearly show. I did not realize he was

a handicapped person.

... what some [iMO] intelligence-related goon did to him with an icepick.

You really believe that? Zany.

If there was a conspiracy, for the perpetrators Jack White is a Godsend. The last thing they'd want to do is silence someone who is so way off the mark that he is in effect assisting in the cover up.

:rolleyes:

I immediately

redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in

any of my studies.

Jack

This is not true. It is an untruth.

Please be specific about which study is erroneous.

Thanks.

Jack

Lets start with this one...off topic but a perfect example...

www.craiglamson.com/apollo.htm

Edited by Craig Lamson

I must repeat: I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE ANYONE. I am here ONLY to share and discuss

information. I WILL NOT DISCUSS RESEARCH WITH ANYONE WHO ATTACKS ME PERSONALLY.

I do not "dodge" debating issues. I am interested only in research, not in engaging in juvenile

arguments. Anyone who wants to debate me is wasting time taunting me.

Jack

Translated that means: "I will make claims but not try to defend them when questioned, nor retract them when proven wrong."

This is an ad hominem attack...implying that I lie and am dishonest!

Absurd whining from the person who labelled Evan and his other detractors a "goon squad"

I immediately redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in any of my studies. Because somebody THINKS I am wrong is proof of nothing.

Complete BS Jack

In the morning the eastern sides of objects are in direct sun and shadows point west,in the afternoon the opposite is true, yet you claimed that a photo in which the western sides of various building were in direct sun and shadows pointing east was taken before 10 in the morning. No only did you never admit error but you reposted the same study.

Nor have you withdrawn your claim 6 WTCwas gray

I could go on and on.

Jack

Photos WTC6 was clad in gray aluminum, though the ground floor was white.

Here again is the proof.

post-667-1264179622_thumb.jpg

This thread reminded me of another thread I had read long ago. I found it and am posting the link so folks could see it.

This was a thread on Bond v. Skaggs, and Jack, while discussing it with another member, changes his mind, and he does it graciously.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...post&p=7450

I thought folks would like to see the way he handled it.

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy.

However, it is interesting that the message you posted involved the mysterious and departed Larry Peters.

Jack

Photos WTC6 was clad in gray aluminum, though the ground floor was white.

Here again is the proof.

Lets see if you understand WHY your attempt at proof fails. The same question you avoided on the other thread ...

Just a simple and very basic Photography 101 Question for you Jack. I look forward to your answer in short order.

Question:

If you set a camera for the correct exposure of items in FULL SHADE, what will happen to those items seen in the photo that might be in FULL SUN?

... he RARELY admits when he is wrong; there are isolated examples.

The word 'rarely' was used, Dean. The fact that Kathy managed to remember and dig out a five-and-a-year old example demonstrates how rare, I think.

Plus - once again - Jack describes someone who disagrees with him as mentally handicapped. What a nice man.

I now see why Mr. Peters is so bad at photoanalysis!

He is visually challenged and has no comprehension

of what photos clearly show. I did not realize he was

a handicapped person.

Mr. Baker ignores that "Larry Peters" was a pseudonym of another forum member, who used the ploy

to conduct conversations with himself. When this violation of forum rules was brought to the attention

of the forum, "Mr. Peters" disappeared.

Jack

If there was a conspiracy, for the perpetrators Jack White is a Godsend. The last thing they'd want to do is silence someone who is so way off the mark that he is in effect assisting in the cover up.

Baker is really a good representative of the conspiracy.

He would probably say that my $105,000 hospital bill was faked. That my deaf right

ear can really hear, that my fractured skull does not leak c.s. fluid into my ear, and

that I walk with a cane just for show instead of permanent vertigo.

Well...nobody cares what Baker thinks. His unprovoked attacks show what kind of

person he is. Shame on anyone so heartless.

Jack

He would probably say that my $105,000 hospital bill was faked. That my deaf right

ear can really hear, that my fractured skull does not leak c.s. fluid into my ear, and

Jack

Jack,

I don't think anyone here is minimalizing the seriousness of the injuries that you suffered from the attack, or the long term complications. Those are horrible and I know that I have in the past and continue today to wish you only the best in dealing with those.

What is being questioned is what appears to be your belief that the attacker, who I understand was a bare naked man who broke in looking for drugs/drug money and who in his escape crashed the car he was driving in a short distance away from your howm and was caught by the police, was in reality a hitman/intelligence operative/etc. who was on a mission to injure or kill you because of your work on the JFK case.

Todd

:lol:

Jack

Jack,

I don't think anyone here is minimalizing the seriousness of the injuries that you suffered from the attack, or the long term complications. Those are horrible and I know that I have in the past and continue today to wish you only the best in dealing with those.

What is being questioned is what appears to be your belief that the attacker, who I understand was a bare naked man who broke in looking for drugs/drug money and who in his escape crashed the car he was driving in a short distance away from your howm and was caught by the police, was in reality a hitman/intelligence operative/etc. who was on a mission to injure or kill you because of your work on the JFK case.

Todd

Todd...you are woefully misinformed. Your account is very similar to the false information spread by Gary

Mack...except that he said the man was a negro. The man who broke in my house was white, with short

curly hair, a round face, a body builder though only about 5'6" tall, and left handed. He was totally nude

and came into the bedroom, jumped on my bed and started stabbing me with an ice pick. If I were to see

him today, I would recognize him.

The naked man had NO MOTIVE for breaking in at 5:15 on a Sunday morning. His only intent was to kill me.

He was NOT LOOKING FOR DRUGS OR DRUG MONEY.

He stole my car keys and drove away in my car. He abandoned it on the parking lot entrance at Channel 5,

where Gary Mack worked. Being nude, I do not know how he managed, unless he had clothes stashed there.

HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED. I have no knowledge of any intelligence connections he may have had, though

that idea has been universally accepted by many researchers, including Mary Ferrell. At the time of the attack

I was helping Oliver Stone in Dallas during JFK filming. Fletcher Prouty had recently warned me that "the

CIA considered me the most dangerous researcher."

I was left with a fractured skull and collapsed lung. I was in the hospital 24 days...4 in intensive care.

I have no proof of any kind regarding the event. The intruder left one fingerprint on a window he broke to

get in, but the police were never able to follow up on it.

Jack

Jack

Jack,

Todd

Todd...you are woefully misinformed. Your account is very similar to the false information spread by Gary

Mack...except that he said the man was a negro. The man who broke in my house was white, with short

curly hair, a round face, a body builder though only about 5'6" tall, and left handed. He was totally nude

and came into the bedroom, jumped on my bed and started stabbing me with an ice pick. If I were to see

The naked man had NO MOTIVE for breaking in at 5:15 on a Sunday morning. His only intent was to kill me.

He stole my car keys and drove away in my car. He abandoned it on the parking lot entrance at Channel 5,

where Gary Mack worked. Being nude, I do not know how he managed, unless he had clothes stashed there.

HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED. I have no knowledge of any intelligence connections he may have had, though

that idea has been universally accepted by many researchers, including Mary Ferrell. At the time of the attack

I was helping Oliver Stone in Dallas during JFK filming. Fletcher Prouty had recently warned me that "the

I was left with a fractured skull and collapsed lung. I was in the hospital 24 days...4 in intensive care.

I have no proof of any kind regarding the event. The intruder left one fingerprint on a window he broke to

Jack

Jack,

If the Texas cops can't solve a simple Breaking & Entering and Assault and Battery, then how could they possibly solve the JFK assassination?

I don't think they even try.

BK

Jack

Jack,

Todd

Jack

Jack,

If the Texas cops can't solve a simple Breaking & Entering and Assault and Battery, then how could they possibly solve the JFK assassination?

I don't think they even try.

BK

Lots of crimes go unsolved, Bill, and it's quite easy for us suggest the police don't even try to solve cases.