The Education Forum

The Goon Squad

Jack White

Jack is constantly under attack, even was attacked physically and almost died, is in his late 80's and people like you like to 'beat-up' on him...says more about you than anything about him.

1 - Jack makes far more personal attacks than he receives

2 - He and his supporters conflate questioning his "studies" with personal attacks

3- There is no evidence the stabbing was related to his "research"

4- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Peter Lemkin

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very nasty ad hom I deleted. Let's not see that again. You have no respect, IMO, for anyone; no civility in your quest to prove the government [especially the USA one] is always correct, always honest; all events that seem suspicious are coincidences and we should all be good sheeple on our knees [as, IMO, you already are self-declared], rather than stand on our feet and think for ourselves; analyze for ourselves, fight for truth and democracy, constitution order, peace, justice and human decency and against evil, lies, deceptions, propaganda, control by the few over the many, a Permanent Warfare State and other horrors.

Please Len, post it again, or at least send it to me. I'm creating a "Lemkin Log" to see exactly what he decides to censor compared to what he actually posts...

Jack is constantly under attack, even was attacked physically and almost died, is in his late 80's and people like you like to 'beat-up' on him...says more about you than anything about him.

1 - Jack makes far more personal attacks than he receives

You seem unable to discern reaction from action - response to attack [very often yours] from initial attack. Or, maybe you can, but just pretend you can not.

Please point to where I have initiated a personal attack on Jack,I can point to numerous examples of you and him initiating such a attacks.

2 - He and his supporters conflate questioning his "studies" with personal attacks

3- There is no evidence the stabbing was related to his "research"

I can think of now way of wording a response that would not involve obscenities hurled at you for that. Callous. Insensitive. Inhuman....and wrong - accept to a Coincidence Theorist extraordiaire.

That's because you're a lunatic,Jack has never cited any evidence indicating it was an attempted hit.The fact that a the attacker was naked and didn't even wear a mask or gloves, and was unable to kill a sleeping man in his 60's suggests otherwise

That was a very nasty ad hom I deleted. Let's not see that again. You have no respect, IMO, for anyone; no civility in your quest to prove the government [especially the USA one] is always correct, always honest; all events that seem suspicious are coincidences and we should all be good sheeple on our knees [as, IMO, you already are self-declared], rather than stand on our feet and think for ourselves; analyze for ourselves, fight for truth and democracy, constitution order, peace, justice and human decency and against evil, lies, deceptions, propaganda, control by the few over the many, a Permanent Warfare State and other horrors.

This yet another of you acting arbitrarily you can't use Jack's advanced age as a reason people shouldn't challenge his claims and simultaneously object to people suggesting it could explain his numerous blunders.