The Education Forum

The Goon Squad

Jack White

Hello, and welcome to the Jack White show. What purpose is this thread serving, appart from that of a lightning rod for ad homs? Four pages of this nonsence, seriously, sort yourselves out. this board is supposed to be an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the assassination of JFK, not some egotistical screaming contest.

Stephen,

Would you agree with me that Jack has - on occasion - refused to admit he was wrong when there is clear evidence to the contrary? I agree it does not belong here on the JFK board - though I am more than happy for it to remain here intact.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner
Hello, and welcome to the Jack White show. What purpose is this thread serving, appart from that of a lightning rod for ad homs? Four pages of this nonsence, seriously, sort yourselves out. this board is supposed to be an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the assassination of JFK, not some egotistical screaming contest.

Stephen,

Would you agree with me that Jack has - on occasion - refused to admit he was wrong when there is clear evidence to the contrary? I agree it does not belong here on the JFK board - though I am more than happy for it to remain here intact.

Yes Evan, but as you well know Jack will continue on regardless, so my original question remains, What the point. these kind of threads always attract personal abuse, and really serve little, or no purpose.

Okay - second example (thanks for the first Jack).

Jack's claim here.

My reply here.

Jack has made a simple misidentification of which side of the lunar module faces the camera. This was pointed out to him in 2006. Has he corrected his - ahem - "study"? No.

Then as now, your "rebuttal" is made up of obfuscatory nonsense about some imagined defect.

It is proof of nothing. Wasn't then. Is not now. Come right out and say what is wrong instead of

obfuscating. If your point is that is said left instead of right or vice versa, just say so in plain

language.

Jack

Come on - stop "protecting" Jack. Let him know he is making mistakes!

Jack - yes, you mixed up the sides. Let's start a thread on this very claim, shall we? On any board is fine by me, and I am happy to abstain from moderator status on that thread.

Stephen...here is my original post, which clearly demonstrates who is doing the ATTACKING. After

I posted this, all 'ell broke loose, as I knew it would, as all of the adhominers rushed to reply! If they

had not, this thread would be only one post long...BUT THEY PERSIST!

In my spare time, I have participated in some JFK forums for over a dozen years now.

Everywhere I go, an attacking "goon squad" previously not there has showed up to

make personal attacks on me. SOMEBODY must consider it important to keep me

quiet. I do not need to name these goons...everybody recognizes them and knows

who they are and the personal attack tactics they use. Most of them have been

banned from one forum, and another forum disallows them membership, but this forum

permits them and even promotes some to supervisory positions.

As Penn Jones once said to me...YOU WILL BE ATTACKED AND CALLED A WACKO. WEAR

IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR.

As Fletch Prouty once told me...THE CIA CONSIDERS YOU AS "THE MOST IMPORTANT" JFK

RESEARCHER BECAUSE YOU EXPLAIN PHOTOS, WHICH EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND."

So it is an honor to be attacked by goons. I tells me that I may be on the right track.

Jack

Stephen,

Okay - I'll withdraw but I'd like it noted that I object to excessive pandering to people just because they no longer have the capabilities they once had. My eyes are not what they once were and I don't expect anyone to jolly me along when it is an important subject.

I'm sorry Stephen but I am human: Jack continues to show he cannot admit when he is wrong (well, he RARELY admits when he is wrong; there are isolated examples).

Edited by Evan Burton

Stephen,

Okay - I'll withdraw but I'd like it noted that I object to excessive pandering to people just because they no longer have the capabilities they once had. My eyes are not what they once were and I don't expect anyone to jolly me along when it is an important subject.

WOW...yet another ad hom...saying that I am being pandered to because of my age!

Well that is not as bad as the owner of the forum calling me a PARANOID SENILE OLD MAN!

Thanks for not going THAT far!

Jack

And lets not forget that Jack has accused some members - being in "supervisory positions" - as having been banned from forums.

Let me repeat that I have not been involved in JFK forums (apart from this one) and I have never been banned from a JFK forum. The only forum I have been banned from is the DPF - a forum of which I have never even applied for membership of (I think the term might be 'pre-emptive banning').

Guest Stephen Turner
Stephen,

Evan, im not aware that I am protecting Jack, I made a post on the first page questioning the validity of Jacks original OP, I then left it alone, seeing where it was headed, and hey presto, a few hours later, five pages of Ad Homs, strawmen and delusion. by all means continue, misrakes should be pointed out and admitted, its the main way we learn, but I don't hold out much hope for a successful conclusion.

I immediately

redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in

any of my studies.

Jack

This is not true. It is an untruth.

I agree. Jack will always deny it, though.

sycophantic supporters.

Thats a very bold and alarming statement Len

In fact I feel like that was directed right at me

If it was directed at me your wrong, I do not need to flatter Jack at all, I am however going to show him my support when he is taking crap from all angles and I agree with his position

You do the same thing with Tink, but I would not say your trying to flatter him, I can see that, its just too bad you cant see the other side of it

No Dean that wasn't "directed right at" you, look at the sentence in context,what Jack wants is that every unquestionably accept what he posts. And don't be silly about Jack "taking crap from all angles" he initiated this xxxx fight just as he initiates most of the ones he's involved in.

As for me and Tink the thread that we most coposted in was the one about the Wellstone crash in that has he voiced his support of my research more than the other way round.

I must repeat: I AM NOT HERE TO DEBATE ANYONE. I am here ONLY to share and discuss

information. I WILL NOT DISCUSS RESEARCH WITH ANYONE WHO ATTACKS ME PERSONALLY.

I do not "dodge" debating issues. I am interested only in research, not in engaging in juvenile

arguments. Anyone who wants to debate me is wasting time taunting me.

Jack

Translated that means: "I will make claims but not try to defend them when questioned, nor retract them when proven wrong."

This is an ad hominem attack...implying that I lie and am dishonest!

Absurd whining from the person who labelled Evan and his other detractors a "goon squad"

I immediately redo any of my studies PROVEN wrong by anyone. It does me no good to have ERRORS in any of my studies. Because somebody THINKS I am wrong is proof of nothing.

Complete BS Jack

In the morning the eastern sides of objects are in direct sun and shadows point west,in the afternoon the opposite is true, yet you claimed that a photo in which the western sides of various building were in direct sun and shadows pointing east was taken before 10 in the morning. No only did you never admit error but you reposted the same study.

Nor have you withdrawn your claim 6 WTCwas gray

I could go on and on.

Jack

Jack White takes more abuse on this forum than anyone. Yes, he can be cantakerous. Yes, he is sometimes impatient with those who question him. I might not agree with the way he responds at times, but then I'm not having my work ridiculed on a constant basis.

No after Perter Lemkin and possibly Craig Jack levels more abuse than anyone on this forum. But his critics (even Craig) are normally polite when the point out his numerous errors.

Do you really think its true he admits error when he's wrong? Take a look at the "Black and White and Jack White" thread and tell us what color you think the building was. And riddle me this; if the western side of a building is in direct sun what time was the photo taken, before or after solar noon? Jack claims such a photo was taken before 10 AM but solar noon was just before 1 AM on 9/11 in NYC

Lets see how many factJack gets wrong

Don...thanks for presenting some of the ACCURATE Murrah information...not the misinformation we were told.

It is quite interesting that PI Thompson REVEALS that he was the investigator on the case. I know of nobody

who knew that before.

He should have seen a pattern:

McVeigh only suspect...Oswald only suspect

1) Wrong Terry Nichols was his accomplice at the latter's trial evidence was presented of additional accomplices but they were no brought to trial,probably due to lack of evidence.

McVeigh quickly convicted...Oswald quickly convicted

2) McVeigh was convicted over 2 years after the bombing

3) LHO never went to trial

McVeigh killed without telling his story...Oswald killed without telling his story

4) McVeigh repeatedly admitted his guilt and spelled his motives was executed over 6 years after the bombing and his arrest

ANFO bomb...single bullet theory

John Does...Oswald associates

buying fertilizer and oil...buying the MC rifle

General Partin refutes ANFO...researchers refuting WCR

etcetera

Nothing is really parallel beyond the human inclination to see patterns whether they exist or not.