The Education Forum

Nix film frames 50-60 stable blowup

I watched once a documentary were Robert Groden published for the first time a blowup sequence of the

Nix film. It was a cropped stable sequence showing the top of the retaining wall corner.

I was stunned. It shows a moving bright dot.

It was coming out of nowhere and made a linear up and down movement...left to right.

Robert indicated that this occured at the moment of the head shot.

I made a while ago a stable motion GIF of the Nix film because i wanted to know for

how long i can trace running man. For that reason i enhanced and over exposured the related Nix frames

cause Nix has a very bad light balance. Everthings in shadow is pretty dark.

Out of a sudden i stumbled of the bright moving dot and thought Wow.

Robert told the truth. It is for real and it is there.

The only incorrect statement from Groden is.......it's not the moment of the headshot.

Nix frame 24 is equivalent to Zapruder frame 313.

The following sequence shows frames 50-60.

So, approx. 1.5 seconds after the headshot.

Please pay attention to the corner of the white cement retaining wall. (Where the coke bottle was standing)

What you see is in realtime.

n50-60.gif

I like to know what you believe, this can be!?

Every comment is appreciated.

BTW, running man didn't reached the top of the stairs at that time.

He was still on the stairs on the race upwards.

Thank you

Martin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a cropped stable sequence showing the top of the retaining wall corner.

Once again great work by Martin Hinrichs.

Before making any comment, I am confused about where "the top of the retaining wall corner" is.

Can you please post a "context" picture showing where this spot is in the big picture?

[Also, is it possible to do a slow-mo version as you recently did with the head shot sequence in Muchmore?]

Thank you Martin.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

It was a cropped stable sequence showing the top of the retaining wall corner.

Once again great work by Martin Hinrichs.

Before making any comment, I am confused about where "the top of the retaining wall corner" is.

Can you please post a "context" picture showing where this spot is in the big picture?

[Also, is it possible to do a slow-mo version as you recently did with the head shot sequence in Muchmore?]

Thank you Martin.

Thank you very much Raymond.

Here is this area i'am refering to:

x.jpg

And here the same Gif in slowmotion:

n50-60slowmo.gif

I see your interests in slowmotion sequences Ray. I made too a while ago a very large stable Gif from Zapruder frames 223-238 using

an unusual technique. I used every frame 3x with different opacity to give the illusion of more frames available.

Let me me know if you are interested.

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

I watched once a documentary were Robert Groden published for the first time a blowup sequence of the

Nix film. It was a cropped stable sequence showing the top of the retaining wall corner.

I was stunned. It shows a moving bright dot.

It was coming out of nowhere and made a linear up and down movement...left to right.

Robert indicated that this occured at the moment of the head shot.

I made a while ago a stable motion GIF of the Nix film because i wanted to know for

how long i can trace running man. For that reason i enhanced and over exposured the related Nix frames

cause Nix has a very bad light balance. Everthings in shadow is pretty dark.

Out of a sudden i stumbled of the bright moving dot and thought Wow.

Robert told the truth. It is for real and it is there.

The only incorrect statement from Groden is.......it's not the moment of the headshot.

Nix frame 24 is equivalent to Zapruder frame 313.

The following sequence shows frames 50-60.

So, approx. 1.5 seconds after the headshot.

Please pay attention to the corner of the white cement retaining wall. (Where the coke bottle was standing)

What you see is in realtime.

n50-60.gif

I like to know what you believe, this can be!?

Every comment is appreciated.

Thank you

Martin

Robert speculated that the falling white dot was a reflection off of Gordon Arnold's camera

as he fell to the ground.

By the way...there is NO "RETAINING WALL" in that location. It is simply a CONCRETE WALL.

JACK

Robert speculated that the falling white dot was a reflection off of Gordon Arnold's camera

By the way...there is NO "RETAINING WALL" in that location. It is simply a CONCRETE WALL.

JACK

Jack, it is well known as the retaining wall. You know it.

Thank you for your opinion.

Martin

JACK

Martin

A few people call it a retaining wall. For 45 years I have called it a concrete wall.

It is not a retaining wall, and it is a careless mistake made by those who are not careful

in their word choice. Repeating mistakes does not make them accurate.

Jack

JACK

Martin

A few people call it a retaining wall. For 45 years I have called it a concrete wall.

It is not a retaining wall, and it is a careless mistake made by those who are not careful

Jack

I know what i'am talking about dear Jack.

Robert Groden along time ago said it and even in the HSCA it was mentioned that way.

Take care

Martin

Martin

Jack

Robert Groden along time ago said it and even in the HSCA it was mentioned that way.

Take care

Martin

To establish peace---let's call it Ole Abes schmalz-grub

KK

Martin

Jack

Take care

Martin

To establish peace---let's call it Ole Abes schmalz-grub

KK

Peace reigns...let's call a concrete wall a concrete wall. It retains nothing.

Quoting the HSCA is quoting nincompoops. Perpetuating errors is silly.

Peace.

Jack

I selected one of the interesting Nix frame enlargements posted by Martin and

attempted to enhance it to see if I could determine what the falling white spot

might be. I concluded that it may have been put there by the retouch animators.

The enhancement clearly shows ONLY the top edge of the wooden fence. Above

the fence, the sky is painted in nearly solid black. The shrubs against the fence

seem to have been arbitrary. No person is seen at the corner of the concrete

wall (BDM). Conclusion...the falling white dot seems to have no reason or

substance; the sky above the fence is blacked in (previously known). A curious

effect brought out by enhancement...the two blue triangles in the black sky.

(The enhancement consisted mostly of subtracting about 90% of the RGB color

levels and adding contrast.)

Jack

post-667-1264372078_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White

I [would] like to know what you believe, this can be!?

I suppose the only possible conclusions are:

a/ an INNOCENT bystander ducking for cover from the gunfire.

b/ an ASSASSIN ducking for cover from cameras and witnesses.

It can hardly be an INANIMATE object.

Well isn't it a pity this crime was never investigated, or we would know who "running man" is and who or what he saw.

Martin: In an earlier post http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...5281&st=105

you and Dean Hagerman discussed a mother and child who (I think) were standing near that same spot.

Could that mother & child be what we see in the Nix GIF you just posted here?

P.S. I am glad I don't have to kill anyone. Killing people usually gives me indigestion.

But you have forced me to finally join Duncan's forum (which I had been meaning to do) and once I get oriented there I am sure I will find your Zapruder Gif.

Good job Martin

I know we have been talking about "woman and child" as of late

Could this be like Ray said a bystander dropping to the ground?

My opinion Martin is that it is woman and child dropping to the ground behind the wall after the shots

I would like to add that the DVD JFK The Case For Conspiracy was the one in which Robert Groden shows the blowup and movement

It is my favorite program on the assassination, lots of great stuff in it

Martin, could you outline this "unusual technique", please?

The timing is interesting (can only speculate on what the gif shows), but as shown on my MM gifs, Nix gifs, a number of people react (Foster, the people on the steps, the guy who dives to the ground next to Altgens, Hills bending forward etc) all seem to occur at the same time.

_________

afa retaining wall goes, the entire structure of Delay plaza from an engineering point of view functions as a giant flood control (the great flood early 1900's cut Dallas in two and severely impeded the transport of goods), with massive concrete structures, the roads, the massive underpass, the ponds, the basic funnel shape and its topography, so from this perspective, a traditional naming of it as a retaining wall isn't unreasonable.

EDIT ADD : If one takes the bullet velocity as around 2200 fps, and the speed of sound as about 330 mps (converting to fps, about 1000 fps?) add in a good ear, youngish person, reaction time (in sub seconds, sound hitting eardrum, message to brain, processed, message to muscles, action of muscles) is it possible to roughly work out the moment, (and therefore the distance), at which the sound was created (assuming of course all these react to the weapon fire sound) ? ie the lag would change with the distance from which the weapon was fired from?

Edited by John Dolva