The Education Forum

Ron Lewis & The Young Man Outside Of The TSBD

Guest Duncan MacRae

I believe only a photo from young Ron Lewis can give (possibly) the answer.

This is the best I can do on an image of a young Ron Lewis:

post-2230-1264606758_thumb.jpg

To me, Lewis's nose looks broader than the nose on the other man.

BTW, not to unduly influence anybody - I don't believe much, if any, of Lewis's account.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best I can do on an image of a young Ron Lewis:

To me, Lewis's nose looks broader than the nose on the other man.

BTW, not to unduly influence anybody - I don't believe much, if any, of Lewis's account.

Thank you Stephen!

This is not too far away from the young man seen here.

I tweaked that image a bit if you don't mind.

Martin

Guest John Gillespie
Does anyone think that Ron Lewis, apparently an old acquaintance of Oswald's, looks like the young man seen outside of the TSBD?

I know it's difficult to tell because of the years between the images, but the young man's facial identity has been annoying me for a long time. On watching the Ron Lewis video, it all registered with me where I had seen the familiar face....IMO

Click Here To View Ron Lewis Video Interview on Youtube

LewisR.jpg

rl2.jpg

-----------------------------

Duncan,

It is very difficult to tell given a profile vs straight-on view, that ears (and I am proof of this) enlarge with age and that the younger man's hairline is but a fond memory. Also, I agree with Martin that the nose of the older man appears innately longer (less pugged, if you will) than that of his younger doppleganger wannabe. That said, there is enough there to create similarity. A profile would cinch the verdict, eh?

Regards,

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

Does anyone think that Ron Lewis, apparently an old acquaintance of Oswald's, looks like the young man seen outside of the TSBD?

I know it's difficult to tell because of the years between the images, but the young man's facial identity has been annoying me for a long time. On watching the Ron Lewis video, it all registered with me where I had seen the familiar face....IMO

Click Here To View Ron Lewis Video Interview on Youtube

LewisR.jpg

rl2.jpg

-----------------------------

Duncan,

It is very difficult to tell given a profile vs straight-on view, that ears (and I am proof of this) enlarge with age and that the younger man's hairline is but a fond memory. Also, I agree with Martin that the nose of the older man appears innately longer (less pugged, if you will) than that of his younger doppleganger wannabe. That said, there is enough there to create similarity. A profile would cinch the verdict, eh?

Regards,

JG

It is vital that we determine who the young man is crossing the street near the TSBD. If it is W. Bush, than we must find out. Bush was 18 at the time. I have spent much time trying to get more photos of Ron Lewis to no avail.

Are other people looking to find this guy's ID? Because if it is him, that opens everything up. And the public will find out. Bush had dark hair and eyebrows in youth. He had a strong chin, which the boy in the photo hasn't. Also Bush's eyes are close together.

Let's try to work this out.

Kathy C

As I missing something? What would be the purpose of having an 18-year old GWBush in Dealey? Nobody in their right mind would "place" such a young kid there, and Bush was probably politically unaware at the time to boot. And if he was there by happenstance as a kid, what is the significance?

While I have seen no reason for asserting he was there at all, (I don't think that or any other photo establishes him there), if he was there, then he was because he was innocent by any legal process, however: look this will all be yours one day, then off to Yale and the skull and bones for finishing school? It takes a lot to create a sociopath that, through early compromises, is loyalty locked into bigger and better things.

As I missing something? What would be the purpose of having an 18-year old GWBush in Dealey? Nobody in their right mind would "place" such a young kid there, and Bush was probably politically unaware at the time to boot. And if he was there by happenstance as a kid, what is the significance?

I think at the time, George W. Bush was attending Phillips Academy in PA. His father, one picture shows, was in Dealey Plaza for the thrill kill. Possibly he wanted to train his son to for a top position in later life. W was his oldest son. He was shown the grissly part of power. That's why he was there, hardening him up. Giving him a strong stomach. Bracing him for life. Poppy Bush probably instilled in his son that one day he would be President. W's presence in Dealey Plaza would be one more reminder that Poppy Bush had something to do with the Assassination.

Kathy C

No, Jack, It's a smoothed low res and then enlarged image based on an earlier post. In the process the range was compressed (ie values grouped). The point was just to create a profile to compare.

I guess, like the white spot on his forehead, a grouping of gradations of white into one. It's prob just sun reflection.

No, Jack, It's a smoothed low res and then enlarged image based on an earlier post. In the process the range was compressed (ie values grouped). The point was just to create a profile to compare.

What is the white spot in/on his ear?

Jack, I'm with you. Even in the smaller version of this picture you can see a black strip on his upper ear, looking like hair, but can't be, and the white thing in his ear.

You know, it might not be farfetched to say it's a piece of cotton in his ear. Could he have been a spotter for a gunman? Is he wearing some kind of radio device?

I remember someone here had pictures of boys who were running between the pergolas. I tried for hours to find a picture of this or a mention of it. The search engine on this forum just doesn't cut it. And it was hard googling something like that. All to no avail. I request that if someone has pictures of these boys that he or she post them.

This photo is highly suspicious. It reminds me of when the father was in the air force and he bolted from his plane, leaving the other 2 men to crash. I wonder if that was done on a dare. And here W is showing what he's made of.

Too bad this picture didn't show up (as far as I know) while W was President.

Kathy C