The Education Forum

George W. Bush

Did I miss something?

What does that video have to do with the JFK assassination?

I think for the 1st time ever I'm in 100% agreement with Dean :ice:lol::rolleyes: !!

Mildly amusing at best, as someone else pointed out the tape was obviously slowed down.

Did I miss something?

What does that video have to do with the JFK assassination?

I think for the 1st time ever I'm in 100% agreement with Dean :ice:lol::rolleyes: !!

Mildly amusing at best, as someone else pointed out the tape was obviously slowed down.

I'm an adult child of an alcoholic. Bush came across drunk. If the tape was slowed that explains why I never saw it before.

Also there is a vast minority of us wondering if the boy in front of the TSBD is George W. Bush. Maybe you don't think there's a chance of that, but I spent many hours today looking up photos of him. The boy can also be seen in front of the TSBD in the last second of the Hughes film. That's what it has to do with the Kennedy Assassination. It's not my fault you find some threads boring or whatever and don't know what some of us -- a vast minority, I know -- are thinking of the photo of that boy who might be Ron Lewis or might be George W. I bet this was the same reaction when the other photo surfaced of George H W Bush in front of the TSBD. There may be something to it. Like there may be something to that footage I posted here besides chicanery.

Some of us are wondering if W, as young as he was, had something to do with the death of President Kennedy. This is what motivated me in posting that link. Pompous asses...

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

XXXXXX...

Calm the hell down :rolleyes:

What in the world would some 18 year old kid have to do with the assassination?

I can answer that for you...

Nothing

Now his dad on the other hand....

Quote edited by moderator, due to language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

XXXXXXXXX...

Nothing

You evidently can't answer for me. We have a history here of films and photos being retouched, like with the Backyard pictures; how "Oswald" had shadows around his chin, etc -- and it wasn't even him. I don't know if Jack White is with me on this, but I believe that it is a photo of George W. Bush and maybe has been tampered with using shadows. He was Bush's first son. Whether he was there as a witness, I don't know.

If you think it's ridiculous that an 18 year old kid would be there by design, that's your opinion and I have mine. W Bush was campaigning for the Presidency when John Kennedy Jr's plane went down. Yet no one knows where he was for 3 days. He didn't even take the chance of saying something like, "My prayers are with him and the 2 families involved." Nothing. Maybe he couldn't bring himself to face the public. Like father, like son. Ted Kennedy had to identify the remains and they were gruesome. Now there was a man of strength.

Kathy C

Quote Edited by moderator due to language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

XXXXXXX...

Nothing

You evidently can't answer for me. We have a history here of films and photos being retouched, like with the Backyard pictures; how "Oswald" had shadows around his chin, etc -- and it wasn't even him. I don't know if Jack White is with me on this, but I believe that it is a photo of George W. Bush and maybe has been tampered with using shadows. He was Bush's first son. Whether he was there as a witness, I don't know.

If you think it's ridiculous that an 18 year old kid would be there by design, that's your opinion and I have mine. W Bush was campaigning for the Presidency when John Kennedy Jr's plane went down. Yet no one knows where he was for 3 days. He didn't even take the chance of saying something like, "My prayers are with him and the 2 families involved." Nothing. Maybe he couldn't bring himself to face the public. Like father, like son. Ted Kennedy had to identify the remains and they were gruesome. Now there was a man of strength.

Kathy C

I doubt that W was in DP. However, that said...such a thing would have been great training for a

future SKULL AND BONES member...the Yale Death Cult.

Quote Edited by moderator due to language.

post-667-1264999852_thumb.jpg

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Hello there, Kathleen, over the years I've kept up with various topics here regarding JFK Jr. and frankly, it astounds me how there isn't hardly any time/research spent on such another significant murder (yes, the evidence strongly suggests foul play concerning JFK Jr.) but I take it you've watched John Hankey's JFK Jr. Documentary? I definitely feel more time should be dedicated to a man we lost that could have possibly prevented the mish-mash of Obama/Clinton mess we went through.

As far as Bush and 9/11, while he did definitely play a role I do believe, as I assume most here in the know, he was simply following orders and playing his part, as was Cheney. I think it is a big mistake to believe they were behind it, not that I feel anyone here in this topic is doing so, but figured I would point it out being on the subject of W.

Hello there, Kathleen, over the years I've kept up with various topics here regarding JFK Jr. and frankly, it astounds me how there isn't hardly any time/research spent on such another significant murder (yes, the evidence strongly suggests foul play concerning JFK Jr.) but I take it you've watched John Hankey's JFK Jr. Documentary? I definitely feel more time should be dedicated to a man we lost that could have possibly prevented the mish-mash of Obama/Clinton mess we went through.

As far as Bush and 9/11, while he did definitely play a role I do believe, as I assume most here in the know, he was simply following orders and playing his part, as was Cheney. I think it is a big mistake to believe they were behind it, not that I feel anyone here in this topic is doing so, but figured I would point it out being on the subject of W.

Welcome to the forum. It is a pleasure to see a newcomer of intelligence, who sees through smoke and mirrors.

Yes, I definitely think JohnJohn was murdered. I think the Bushes were responsible, since JFKjr was a real threat

to W ever making it to the WH.

Jack

B. A. or Jack

Is there anyway of directing one to any serious sources on the W. --John John stuff. I will just give my immediate reaction to the first time I heard of this stuff. This does not mean it is true or even a third cousin of truth. Its just the reflections of a citizen who mulls over disinformation a lot and how it

is the real election, nearly everywhere, and is extremely bipartisan.

Right now an incredible amount of new info, and new connections are being made about H.W. Bush and Dallas. Dangerous, but what is the way out of this in terms of the elite?

Muddy it up. Bring on the flying saucers. [the last sentence was typed without any valencies whatsoever, re:UFOism; I know nothing about it, and am not currently interested in this realm, but this does not mean i dismiss it as either true of untrue; the more important question for me is WHY IS IT PUT IN THE SAME PHYLUM SOMETIMES AS JFK STUFF? This categorization, IMO, is a victory for disinformationists, and should be seen as such EVEN BY THOSE WHO PASSIONATLY BELIEVE IN ufo's and believe them to be important... I will explain why later on after people yell at me]

I had never heard anything at all connecting W. to John John until this fall when I mentioned Russ Bakers incredible book Family of Secrets in front a large group of Long Islands finest citizenry. Then suddenly a man enthusiastically went into "Oh yes, and W. did in John John monologue" Eyebrows did the wave, all around the supper table. I forgot to give thans even though it was Thanksgiving.

What's the point of this festive narrative? It just seemed to me that if one were looking to prevent more people from activly persuing the new H.W. Bush revelations, then one could not have done better than enlarging the phylum, so to speak with W. and John-John. Eye's rolled so heads would not.

Look, I fully acknowledge that I have read nothing at all about John John's assasssination. My subject here is more disinformation strategies than that particular mysterious death. And yes I wan't to learn more. But to suggest that W. was behind it-- and this is my point if you were wondering-- well, we should be very very wary that this is a disinformation strategy. Why,logically, would anyone who wanted Jr. dead use another Bush?

All I can think of at the moment is a double encryption with all bases covered. ie an inevitable thought readily debunked and as such enters the realm of the known.

Honestly I cannot say that there is any concrete evidence to suggest that W was involved with Jr's death but if I had to guess, it would not be far fetched IF it turned out to be true. It is very true that W had literally vanished the morning of the day Jr. died and did not return until 3 days or so later, where even his staff claimed to not know where he was. An article from the SF Bee(?) and another Paper printed the story that W was actually attending the Bohemian Grove. Karen Hughes fought to not have that info published, but they printed it anyway. Again, while I am saying Jr. was murdered, I am not saying W was behind or even involved, though it is likely.

Hankey brings up the point of "if H.W got his "ticket punched" by his participation in JFK Sr'. murder, who do you think little Georgie had to kill to get his ticket punched?" and of course I am paraphrasing. I mean while that statement does not mean much, it, for me, is simply a "hmm....interesting, but inconclusive" type of thought. It could definitely be (or should be) pursued. I'll post my source for this info later, the PC I am on is truly acting up and not allowing me to find the email I am seeking.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Honestly I cannot say that there is any concrete evidence to suggest that W was involved with Jr's death but if I had to guess, it would not be far fetched IF it turned out to be true. It is very true that W had literally vanished the morning of the day Jr. died and did not return until 3 days or so later, where even his staff claimed to not know where he was. An article from the SF Bee(?) and another Paper printed the story that W was actually attending the Bohemian Grove. Karen Hughes fought to not have that info published, but they printed it anyway. Again, while I am saying Jr. was murdered, I am not saying W was behind or even involved, though it is likely.

Hankey brings up the point of "if H.W got his "ticket punched" by his participation in JFK Sr'. murder, who do you think little Georgie had to kill to get his ticket punched?" and of course I am paraphrasing. I mean while that statement does not mean much, it, for me, is simply a "hmm....interesting, but inconclusive" type of thought. It could definitely be (or should be) pursued. I'll post my source for this info later, the PC I am on is truly acting up and not allowing me to find the email I am seeking.

Hi, Mr. Copeland. So I won't get any sob sisters annoyed that I am "ruining a thread," I'm going to post some info about John Jr in a new topic.

Kathy C

I've tried to do some rudimentary research on the JFK, Jr. case, but it's hard to get anywhere. The case was quickly swept under the carpet, with only a handful of people on the internet unearthing what appeared to be reasonable questions about the official story. John Hankey was one, and he has produced a nice film about the subject (I think it's entitled "JFK, Jr./Bush II"), which should be accessible via YouTube or some other place on the internet. An outfit called Newshawk also had a reporter named John Quinn, who seemed to produce most of the early stories about the intriguing questions here: the 9:39 PM alleged phone call from JFK, Jr. to the FAA, during which he reported no problems and was said to be awaiting landing instructions; the lawyer, Victor Pribanic, who reported a loud explosion coming from the area at the time when JFK, Jr.'s plane went down; the mysterious Hyannisport Gazette reporter, who claimed to have witnessed a "big white flash in the sky" at the same time and place, etc.

Researcher Scott Myers, who appeared on one of those syndicated "Unsolved Mysteries" type of shows (can't remember the title, it was a short lived series, but very noteworthy in that it was the only time television has broadcast anything raising doubts about the official version of what happened to JFK, Jr.), later was kind enough to send me 6 hours of videotape from the original local news broadcasts in the immediate aftermath of JFK, Jr.'s plane being reported missing. The local news reporters mentioned the 9:39 PM phone conversation with JFK, Jr. numerous times, and interviewed Todd Burgun of the Coast Guard about it. This interview alone makes the FAA's later denial that the phone call ever happened ludicrous.

I emailed a few of the reporters from WCBV-TV a couple of years ago. One of them, Steve Sbraccia, sent a nice initial reply and, on his own (I did not let on that I questioned any of the official findings) stated that there was something "not right" about the JFK, Jr. incident. When I pressed him for details, he didn't reply, and didn't respond to two further emails.

The JFK, Jr. case cries out for some real investigative journalism.

Note- here is a link to an earlier discussion about this case, in which I left links to some interesting internet info.:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14595

Edited by Don Jeffries