The Education Forum

Dr. Thompson and the old ignoraroo

Jack White

Another study of the missing windows in the Moorman Polaroid.

Jack

are these white spots not part of the windows you say are missing?

And why is your crop, where the windows begin, cutting off part of the person's right side? The entire right arm has been cropped off.

John, I agree with you. I see white spots which certainly appear to be the windows behind Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal.

Jack, every version of the Moorman picture available at Robin Unger's gallery on Duncan Macrae's forum has Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal. I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting in terms of its alteration. Do you know of a copy of Moorman where Zapruder and Sitzman are NOT on the pedestal, or are you just pointing out that some versions of the photo were cropped in that area?

There are versions of Moorman where the pedestal area was cropped off on the left. I doubt that I can

find one, but as I recall, Weisberg1 was a version, complete with cutline, sent out by a wire service on 11-22.

It was cropped just short of the pedestal. I have a slide version of it somewhere, but my scan of it was likely

lost about three computers ago.

Jack, for what reason would the moorman photo need to be altered? the alterers painted in Zap and Sitzman because they really weren't on the pedestal filming?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another study of the missing windows in the Moorman Polaroid.

Jack

are these white spots not part of the windows you say are missing?

And why is your crop, where the windows begin, cutting off part of the person's right side? The entire right arm has been cropped off.

John, I agree with you. I see white spots which certainly appear to be the windows behind Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal.

Jack, every version of the Moorman picture available at Robin Unger's gallery on Duncan Macrae's forum has Zapruder and Sitzman on the pedestal. I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting in terms of its alteration. Do you know of a copy of Moorman where Zapruder and Sitzman are NOT on the pedestal, or are you just pointing out that some versions of the photo were cropped in that area?

There are versions of Moorman where the pedestal area was cropped off on the left. I doubt that I can

find one, but as I recall, Weisberg1 was a version, complete with cutline, sent out by a wire service on 11-22.

It was cropped just short of the pedestal. I have a slide version of it somewhere, but my scan of it was likely

lost about three computers ago.

Jack, for what reason would the moorman photo need to be altered? the alterers painted in Zap and Sitzman because they really weren't on the pedestal filming?

Yes.

I told John Costella the various claims here and he said he is too busy to

make a reply, but he said to tell any of those who hold the FATPRUDER

theory that the figure on the pedestal is too wide to draw an outline of

where the FATPRUDER extends far enough to cover the windows, and

then he will take time to look. Otherwise FATPRUDER is only another

unproven theory.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

>Jack, for what reason would the moorman photo need to be altered? the alterers painted in Zap and Sitzman because they really weren't on the pedestal filming?

>Yes.

Jack, don't "Zapruder" and "Sitzman" appear in the ORIGINAL Moorman polaroid? If so, I think you'll understand that some of us are incredulous that you claim they've been painted onto it.

I told John Costella the various claims here and he said he is too busy to

make a reply, but he said to tell any of those who hold the FATPRUDER

theory that the figure on the pedestal is too wide to draw an outline of

where the FATPRUDER extends far enough to cover the windows, and

then he will take time to look. Otherwise FATPRUDER is only another

unproven theory.

Jack

Great then Costella will bring to us the EXACT LEFT EDGE of Zapruders clothing, so he can take HIS UNPROVEN THEORY to the next level. I eagerly await that one. It might rank right up there with this Costella classic:

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

Until then Jack, WHY DON'T YOU point out the exact left edge of Zapruders clothing, so you can move YOUR unproven theory forward?

Edited by Evan Burton