The Education Forum

Physics Proves Oswald Innocent

Again Truly, who headed in front of Baker, witnessed nobody on the second floor walking in any direction.

The geometry is accurate as possible with the available data.

Don't worry Bill, there are some people out there whom say Oswald made a Zig-Zag turn inside the vestibule.

But what is common sense telling us?

Ask me and i show you tomorrow the most plausible scenario.

best to you

Martin

Hey Martin, Many Thanks! for all the work you've done on this. It really looks sharp!

And I don't mind the intimidation that Oswald came down the stairs, went through the first west door, made a right and went through the south door and then switcharooed, and double-backed in to the vestibule so he could have been seen by Baker walking from right to left - and not seen by Truley.

That scenario is certainly a possibility, and since Oswald is known to have done exactly the same thing a few more times within the next hour - leaving the TSBD, walking east and then getting into a bus heading west, and then getting a cab FIVE blocks past his rooming house and walking back towards it - and then, as Dale Myers suggests, he was walking along when he saw Tippit and abruptly turned around, causing Tippit to suspect him. So that quick turnaround is an old spy trick they teach you at spy school.

But Oswald wasn't the Sixth Floor Sniper because if he did take the steps immediately Osawld would have had to crossed paths with Dougherty and the two fourth floor secretaries even if he walked or waltzed down the steps from the Sixth flloor to the Second, and could have done it in the less than two minutes time allotted.

So the visuals of what Baker saw of Oswald, as Howard Rothman proposed so many years ago, does exonerate Oswald from being the Sixth Floor Sniper because he couldn't have been two places at the same time.

The visuals make it all much more clear, so thanks for your efforts.

BK

Again Truly, who headed in front of Baker, witnessed nobody on the second floor walking in any direction.

The geometry is accurate as possible with the available data.

Don't worry Bill, there are some people out there whom say Oswald made a Zig-Zag turn inside the vestibule.

But what is common sense telling us?

Ask me and i show you tomorrow the most plausible scenario.

best to you

Martin

Hey Martin, Many Thanks! for all the work you've done on this. It really looks sharp!

And I don't mind the intimidation that Oswald came down the stairs, went through the first west door, made a right and went through the south door and then switcharooed, and double-backed in to the vestibule so he could have been seen by Baker walking from right to left - and not seen by Truley.

That scenario is certainly a possibility, and since Oswald is known to have done exactly the same thing a few more times within the next hour - leaving the TSBD, walking east and then getting into a bus heading west, and then getting a cab FIVE blocks past his rooming house and walking back towards it - and then, as Dale Myers suggests, he was walking along when he saw Tippit and abruptly turned around, causing Tippit to suspect him. So that quick turnaround is an old spy trick they teach you at spy school.

But Oswald wasn't the Sixth Floor Sniper because if he did take the steps immediately Osawld would have had to crossed paths with Dougherty and the two fourth floor secretaries even if he walked or waltzed down the steps from the Sixth flloor to the Second, and could have done it in the less than two minutes time allotted.

So the visuals of what Baker saw of Oswald, as Howard Rothman proposed so many years ago, does exonerate Oswald from being the Sixth Floor Sniper because he couldn't have been two places at the same time.

The visuals make it all much more clear, so thanks for your efforts.

BK

Thank you Bill. Thank you Jim.

This is what apparently happend at the moment Marrion Baker caught a glimpse of a man through the glass door opening.

Oswald coming from the north/south floor headed towards north through the vestibule into the lunchroom to buy a coke.

lhomove2floor.gif

best to you

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

• 3 weeks later...

Since there is some discussion in the Oswald's Room thread regarding Baker's encounter with Oswald on the second floor, I thought I'd bring this back to see what DVP has to say about it.

Although there is some belief that Baker encountered Oswald on the fourth floor, as his initial report indicates, or on the first floor, as some of the other TSBD employees later said, those who believe Baker must also believe that he saw Oswald through the glass window of the second floor lunch room vestibule.

As Howard Roffman quite clearly indicates in his book, if this is true, and Baker did see Oswald through the window in the door, then the door had to be closed and Oswald had to have entered the vestibule through the south door, the same door he is said to have exited a few minutes later with a coke in his hand.

After the Secret Service began to run their reenactment simulation of the alledged assassin's movements after the assassintion, they have him hide the rifle among the boxes and desend the stairs quickly, quickly enough that he avoids being seen by Dougherty and the two secretaries, and gets into the second floor lunchroom vestibule so Baker can see him through the window at 12:31. 30 or something thereabouts.

Then after Roy Truley had already testified at length, they called him back to go under oath again and answer just one question - is the door with the window to the second floor lunchroom vestibule, does it have an automatic door closer?

And the answer was yes.

No more questions.

And the Secret Service, who were running the reenactment simulations, just stopped right there, and didn't bother to take the reenactment any further.

Why?

Because they realized that Baker's view of Oswald in that window precluded him from having entered through that door, and he had to have come from the south side of the TSBD, and not from the Sixth Floor.

In addition, there is also the testimony of Brennen and Amos Eunis who eyeballed the Sixth Floor Sniper and stated that wasn't in a hurry and stood back and looked out afterwards, and did not hurry away, and the statement of Ms. Moneyham, the court clerk from across the street who said she saw a man in the Sniper's Nest window more than three or four minutes after the last shot, someone who most certainly wasn't Oswald, and a full half hour before the Sniper's Nest would be officially identified.

Photo evidence of a man in the Sniper's Nest, after Oswald was encountered on the second floor, is also found in the Dillard/Powell photos taken within a few minutes of the assssination and seconds apart, that show the boxes around the sniper's nest, as Brennan later testified, were moved after the last shot. If not Oswald, then who was in the Sniper's Nest at 12:34-5 moving boxes around.

So there, from both ends, I'm convinced that Oswald is innocent of being the Sixth Floor Sniper if Baker's story is true, that he saw Oswald through that window in the door of the 2nd floor lunchroom vestibule.

In addition, Brennan said he would recognize the Sixth Floor Sniper if he saw him again, and he did immediately recognize the black guys from the fifth floor windows when they came out the front door, yet he didn't recognize Oswald as the Sixth Floor Sniper even though he was standing right there by the front door the whole time.

To me that indicates that Oswald wasn't the Sixth Floor Sniper, or Brennan would have recognzied him like he recognized the other guys.

In any case, these are the reasons, taken from the evidence of the crime scene, that indicates to me that Oswald was not the Sixth Floor Sniper, and that someone else was.

And many thanks for Martin Hienrich's excellent video demonstration of what Baker saw. If Dale Myers gets an Emmy for his cartoons, Martin should get a Pulitzer Prize.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Baker Video

Thanks to John McAdams for posting this testimony and affidavits.

http://mcadams.posc....ny/baker_m1.htm

Affidavit Of Roy Sansom Truly

The following affidavit was executed by Roy Sansom Truly on August 3, 1964.

http://mcadams.posc....mony/truly3.htm

PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION

ON THE ASSASSINATION OF

PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

AFFIDAVIT

STATE OF TEXAS,

County of Dallas, ss:

I, Roy Sansom Truly, being duly sworn say:

1. I am the Superintendent of the Texas School Book Depository Building Dallas, Texas.

2. The door opening on the vestibule of the lunchroom on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building is usually shut because of a closing mechanism on the door.

Signed this 3d day of August 1964, at Dallas Tex.

(S) Roy Sansom Truly,

ROY SANSOM TRULY.

NOW WHY WOULD THEY BRING BACK ROY TRULY, AFTER HAVING ALREADY TESTIFIED TWICE, TO GIVE A SWORN AFFIDAVIT THAT ANSWERS ONLY ONE QUESTION?

AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION EXONERATES OSWALD AS THE SIXTH FLOOR SNIPER.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

...they have him hide the rifle among the boxes and desend the stairs quickly, quickly enough that he avoids being seen by Dougherty and the two secretaries, and gets into the second floor lunchroom vestibule so Baker can see him through the window at 12:31. 30 or something thereabouts.

Thanks for your kind words Bill.

You are talking about Dougherty. Good point.

He was certainly one of the most worst witness the Warren Commission could ever imagine.

Dougherty witnessed in the morning Oswald entering the TSBD with nothing in his hands. (Of course just at glance and mistaken if you ask

some fellows)

He was also on the fifth floor at the time of the shooting, west of the west elevator directly in the escape path of Oswald.

The question is.....why did the WC testify him? Why not let it be as they have done so many times?

Have you ever thought of that idea:

If they wouldn't have a man on the elevators on the fifth floor, it would open the gate wide open to

unkown person/s to an unwitnissed escape route down with the elevators.

If Dougherty wasn't there, they had a serious problem because the west elavator was gone after Truly and Baker approached that floor.

It was important to have Dougherty on the fifth floor even of the cost of a valid witness in the escape path of Oswald which is

damaging their theory.

What important to do is...to discredit his credibility.

Thats what they done with full success.

That he heard just one shot from above is wrong (where ever he was)

That he had seen Oswald with nothing in his hands while entering the first floor in the morning is wrong.

That he had not seen Oswald escaping from the six floor is wrong.

The only thing to be true is, that he was the west elevator controller.

The rest is hogwash. He is confused and a retard when you read the WCR conculsions.

Truly was of good help to discredit him.

One thing is for certain, he was not a ghost and he didn't jump out of the window as far as i'am concerned.

Why is the Dougherty testimomy performed?

Count two and two together.

best to you

Martin

Someday, we will see this Nutter headline: PHYSICS PROVES KENNEDY GUILTY.

No offense to the thread or BK.

My theory is that Oswald or ("Oswald") was set up in an "observe and report, but take no action" position by what he regarded as a pro-Kennedy faction, or at least a pro-justice faction. The question then is, was he expecting to rendezvous with help at the Texas Theater?

Was David Ferrie anticipating flying Oswald out of the country when he took his long night's drive? Was Ferrie similarly let down? Ferrie ought to have considered the varieties of let-down around the time he himself was found dead.

Edited by David Andrews

Since there is some discussion in the Oswald's Room thread regarding Baker's encounter with Oswald on the second floor, I thought I'd bring this back to see what DVP has to say about it.

Although there is some belief that Baker encountered Oswald on the fourth floor, as his initial report indicates, or on the first floor, as some of the other TSBD employees later said, those who believe Baker must also believe that he saw Oswald through the glass window of the second floor lunch room vestibule.

Bill, not sure that anyone thinks Baker encountered Oswald on the 4th floor. Speaking for myself, I have consistently stated that Baker encountered someone OTHER than Oswald on the 4th floor. I believe this person was most likely the sniper.

The sequence is: Baker and Truly see Oswald on 1st floor near back stairs as they rush in and up. Baker has no interest in him knowing he cannot be the sniper. Baker DOES have an encounter with a person on the 4th floor who he regards a little more suspiciously. However he lets him go on the assurance of Truly. Oswald meanwhile is stopped by another cop (the same one who stopped Jaman, Williams and Norman) as he attempts to leave after overhearing Lovelady or Shelley say there would no more work that day. Oswald then leaves via dock area. All of this is backed by evidence.

Sean Murphy has even found a likely candidate who matches Baker's description down to the tan jacket. Is this the sniper Baker encountered?

This work by you and Martin proves Baker could not have seen Oswald as he claimed. Though the most obvious explanation for it gets overlooked - that being that it just plain never happened in any way shape or form, it is still a major breakthrough exposing the lie that Oswald had come down from the 6th.

As Howard Roffman quite clearly indicates in his book, if this is true, and Baker did see Oswald through the window in the door, then the door had to be closed and Oswald had to have entered the vestibule through the south door, the same door he is said to have exited a few minutes later with a coke in his hand.

After the Secret Service began to run their reenactment simulation of the alledged assassin's movements after the assassintion, they have him hide the rifle among the boxes and desend the stairs quickly, quickly enough that he avoids being seen by Dougherty and the two secretaries, and gets into the second floor lunchroom vestibule so Baker can see him through the window at 12:31. 30 or something thereabouts.

Then after Roy Truley had already testified at length, they called him back to go under oath again and answer just one question - is the door with the window to the second floor lunchroom vestibule, does it have an automatic door closer?

And the answer was yes.

No more questions.

And the Secret Service, who were running the reenactment simulations, just stopped right there, and didn't bother to take the reenactment any further.

Why?

Because they realized that Baker's view of Oswald in that window precluded him from having entered through that door, and he had to have come from the south side of the TSBD, and not from the Sixth Floor.

In addition, there is also the testimony of Brennen and Amos Eunis who eyeballed the Sixth Floor Sniper and stated that wasn't in a hurry and stood back and looked out afterwards, and did not hurry away, and the statement of Ms. Moneyham, the court clerk from across the street who said she saw a man in the Sniper's Nest window more than three or four minutes after the last shot, someone who most certainly wasn't Oswald, and a full half hour before the Sniper's Nest would be officially identified.

Photo evidence of a man in the Sniper's Nest, after Oswald was encountered on the second floor, is also found in the Dillard/Powell photos taken within a few minutes of the assssination and seconds apart, that show the boxes around the sniper's nest, as Brennan later testified, were moved after the last shot. If not Oswald, then who was in the Sniper's Nest at 12:34-5 moving boxes around.

So there, from both ends, I'm convinced that Oswald is innocent of being the Sixth Floor Sniper if Baker's story is true, that he saw Oswald through that window in the door of the 2nd floor lunchroom vestibule.

In addition, Brennan said he would recognize the Sixth Floor Sniper if he saw him again, and he did immediately recognize the black guys from the fifth floor windows when they came out the front door, yet he didn't recognize Oswald as the Sixth Floor Sniper even though he was standing right there by the front door the whole time.

To me that indicates that Oswald wasn't the Sixth Floor Sniper, or Brennan would have recognzied him like he recognized the other guys.

In any case, these are the reasons, taken from the evidence of the crime scene, that indicates to me that Oswald was not the Sixth Floor Sniper, and that someone else was.

And many thanks for Martin Hienrich's excellent video demonstration of what Baker saw. If Dale Myers gets an Emmy for his cartoons, Martin should get a Pulitzer Prize.

BK

Edited by Greg Parker