The Education Forum

Lamson, White, Thompson, Hagerman, Colby, Fetzer.

Thanks, Don. I have yet to see any research by Lee. All he does is post his opinions and adhoms.

Jack

Jack,

Please do not comment on the researching abilities of members. It is in violation of Rule (iv):

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Don. I have yet to see any research by Lee. All he does is post his opinions and adhoms.

Jack

Jack,

Please do not comment on the researching abilities of members. It is in violation of Rule (iv):

(iv) Members should not make personal attacks on other members. Nor should references be made to their abilities as researchers. Most importantly, the motivations of the poster should not be questioned. At all times members should concentrate on what is being said, rather than who is saying it. It is up to the reader to look at the biography submitted by the poster, to judge whether they are telling the truth or not. The word “xxxx” is banned from use on the forum.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243

This is not a comment on his researching ABILITY. I can make no judgment on that, because he never posts any research he has done.

If I am wrong, point me to any posting where he has posted RESEARCH instead of opinions.

Fair enough, Jack - you're right. You didn't comment on his abilities. I withdraw my warning.

Evan,

Apparently you missed Jack's disgusting slam on Kathy Beckett just two days ago on this very thread when he said:

"Poor, deluded Ms. Beckett has an EMPTY MIND. Information passes through her head without meaning. She is afraid to form opinions or reach conclusions about information. Yet she presumes to lecture me about what I should believe and that I am unfair to others with empty minds. In Texas we call such people armadillos. Armadillos stay in THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, without definite beliefs. They generally end up as ROADKILL." (Caps are all Jack's.)

It would seem this was a clear violation of forum rule (iv):

"Members should not make personal attacks on other members."

Ken

Fair enough, Jack - you're right. You didn't comment on his abilities. I withdraw my warning.

Evan,

Apparently you missed Jack's disgusting slam on Kathy Beckett just two days ago on this very thread when he said:

"Poor, deluded Ms. Beckett has an EMPTY MIND. Information passes through her head without meaning. She is afraid to form opinions or reach conclusions about information. Yet she presumes to lecture me about what I should believe and that I am unfair to others with empty minds. In Texas we call such people armadillos. Armadillos stay in THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, without definite beliefs. They generally end up as ROADKILL." (Caps are all Jack's.)

It would seem this was a clear violation of forum rule (iv):

"Members should not make personal attacks on other members."

Ken

I have long thought we have been far too lenient with Jack White. The trouble is any restorative action will just feed his persecution fantasy yet further and we will then embark on another rollercoaster ride of innuendo and abuse from his cheerleaders on this forum..... as a friend of mine commented recently regarding my feelings of despair about this forum 'hope dies last'

Both White and Lemkin need to reigned in, Craig is on moderation for similar behavior so why aren't they? And that the latter continues as a moderator despite his obvious bias and abuse of his position tarnishes this forum

Impartiality though desirable is not a requirement for moderators. They should however treat members with fairness. Your other charge is more serious. With access to board data and the controls over posts and posters data moderators need to be able to be trusted not to abuse their positions. If you have any evidence of any moderator 'abusing their position' please pm me rather than post it up here and they will be dealt with.

I have long thought we have been far too lenient with Jack White. The trouble is any restorative action will just feed his persecution fantasy yet further and we will then embark on another rollercoaster ride of innuendo and abuse from his cheerleaders on this forum..... as a friend of mine commented recently regarding my feelings of despair about this forum 'hope dies last'

I tend to agree. Jack considers himself above the average poster and not subject to the rules of the Forum, and many members here support that illusion. To reign him him in just invites more babble. I think the advice from someone else tends to be correct: "Just ignore him for the white noise he is".

thanks jack you said it imo black is white and white is black,,lee .But as the AARB material started to filter through and Doug Horne became more vocal there appeared to be a change in attitude and the personal attacks more profound .I am not an educator but I do enjoy learning the rest of this site is incredible and there is much to be gleaned from it .But please lets get back to the research and leave the personal stuff where it belongs.. Ian

i fully agree ian as the truth has been spilling out from doug horne's great work i expected as did so many others, i am quite sure..that the levels of Attacks would resound loudly and become much more vociferous and often they did and they have as expected.it will continue.....the truth always has been and will be ..especially within the assassination of the president.. do not take all too seriously it takes one some time to get use to the noise levels on any of the forums..they rise and ebb with time...and try not to take what is said as being very seriously personal and really meant as such.... it usually is blowing off steam cause they whomever got out on the wrong side of the bed or just spilt their coffee or soda..do not dwell on such at all or you will never last grow a bit of a thicker shell if needed if it gets to you and often stay away from whom you see as provacateurs is good advice,,let them bury themselves they do so in the end..but stand up for yourself and your opinions....end of rattle..take care and best all b..

Bernice Thanks for the advice and assistance .I had spent most of my working life in a cold damp workshop or up on a roof in the elements ,This gives you a different perspective of view and of life .As you can imagine differences of opinion were settled in a vastly different way, and not always verbally. I think I should be able to handle it but if the going gets tough I will not rise to it and will seek a peaceful agreement, as there is so much hate in people I think that to add to it is unthinkable..Ian

I tend to agree. Jack considers himself above the average poster and not subject to the rules of the Forum, and many members here support that illusion. To reign him him in just invites more babble. I think the advice from someone else tends to be correct: "Just ignore him for the white noise he is".

'tis what happens guys, especially when foreigners get embroiled in colony affairs, including the assassination of one of its presidents...

btw, Evan were you invited to join this group of intrepid, old line JFK assassination researchers? I don't recall seeing your name on the JFK assassination invite list? You have to offer what again?

Have you Evan (for that matter Andy) penned, or participated in any formal investigation concerning the assassination of JFK? Or simply jabber away on JFK assassination boards?

Get-a-grip dude! You're far outclassed here...

Things are that busy for Aussie aviators these day's, eh? To much white-noise time on your hands? LMFAO!

REIGN is reserved for ROYALTY. I am honored to be considered ROYALTY. :up

Perhaps REIN was the word these guys were searching for. ;)

RAIN in Spain stays mostly in the plain, so that's not it. :huh:

I have NO PERSECUTION FANTASY. I am anchored in reality. It is the ostriches who have psychiatric problems. :lol:

Some prefer the FANTASY WORLD where the naked king is clothed in soothing propaganda :lol:

Peter, I was actually trying to save you from public embarrassment, ridicule and humiliation.

Jack - you are old enough to know better.... grow up soon (nice use of smilies though).

Or simply jabber away on JFK assassination boards?

Read the title of the forum and then this and then think.

amazing, Andy.... perhaps you can tell us why the JFK assassination (Zapruder film controversy specific) outstrips all other topics here on the Ed Forum (including "education" threads) 5+:1? Think about what, guy? The forum numbers, they don't lie do they?

Then perhaps you'll tell us your publishing experience concerning the JFK assassination? Not one of those "conspiracy naysayers are ya?

amazing, Andy.... perhaps you can tell us why the JFK assassination (Zapruder film controversy specific) outstrips all other topics here on the Ed Forum (including "education" threads) 5+:1? Think about what, guy? The forum numbers, they don't lie do they?

Maybe the teachers got bored reading the ramblings of the loonies. Maybe the forum got hijacked by unemployed psychotics with lots of time on their hands. Infact if you speculate you can come up with almost anything - think about that :lol: