The Education Forum

Lamson, White, Thompson, Hagerman, Colby, Fetzer.

Oh, Andy joins in a conspiracy to try to remove 'biased; and 'abusing of power' Lemkin and Jack White 'above it all' - with requests for private information no less, so it can't be confirmed by the Forum, how fair!

Riddle me this 'Batman' are decisions on whether or not to put a member on moderation carried out in public or in private? Is it your position then that Craig was unfairly put on moderation since only moderators and administrators were privy to the discussion? If not why the double standard?

I already pointed out your abuses here, you didn't reply of course, I guess the truth's got your tongue eer fingers

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=183184

Also a "conspiracy" by definition is secret Andy was openly asking me for the info.

- but Burton, nor any one else, never acted out of what some others perceived as bias - nor in some other's minds 'abused their position

Evan not only voted more than once to keep you off moderation but also recomended you as a moderator. He also has slapped Craig and me down and editted/invisiblized some of our posts. yet you call him biased. Point to you ever acting in similar fashion as a moderator.

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was just being fascetious, Kathy. There are quite a number of researchers here from Australia. We had to live through much of this too, still do. There is a difference though, often our information or perspective is not shaped by a US systems input. For much of this time it was very heierarchical with the Commonwealth the main influence. Possibly Canadians can understand us best. Change has come, but much has not, and much of that is valuable, and there has been a see saw of power shifts with unions a major player. There's a seditious right wing, lots of yes persons and lots of nos and many in flux.

It, to me, is remininscent of a traditional often southern constitutionalists stance that argues that denocracy is a wrong to be righted and therefore, in the end, the end justifies the means.

tis what happens guys, especially when foreigners get embroiled in colony affairs, including the assassination of one of its presidents...

I don't see what being from another country has to do with anything.

Isn't Costella from Australia?

Kathy

Costella is IN Australia...not FROM.

tis what happens guys, especially when foreigners get embroiled in colony affairs, including the assassination of one of its presidents...

Kathy

Where is he FROM then? He worked for the DoD and is running for Senate so he must be a citizen.

And I did know at four researchers whose early deaths were were more successful than "mine"...all related and all in the same time period. I figure I came off lucky to survive the near fatal stabbing and beating in the nighttime intrusion. All 5 of us happened to be consultants to the JFK movie, and all the events happened in a 3-5 year period; the attack on me happened to be the first of the 5,

but luckily I survived the ice pick attack. I was attacked while the movie was still shooting in '91.

Care to elaborate who were the other 4 "victims"

You are correct about me being the kind of guy who would NEVER attack people. BUT, when other people make senseless attacks on me, I cannot let such attacks go unchallenged, as that would be cowardly, and send the wrong message. I stand up for truth, and resent UNDERINFORMED people making unprovoked personal attacks. If they would never attack me, I would never respond to any of these provocateurs.

Complete BS you've started various threads attacking those you disagree with and your attacks on Lee and Kathy etc on this thread alone were unprovoked as well. The problem is that in your mind questioning your conclusions equals a personal attack.

Guest Gary Loughran

Kathy

FWIW - John's Spartacus page and biography, here, indicate he was born in Australia - however, they are both the same, and could possibly have been written in error by JS in lieu of John joining EF?

If anyone see's Daniel's shoes please leave them in the secretary's office. Thank you.

This, though likely not to many, may explain certain things. I am going to have to revive some of my old contacts, but if the indications are substantiated then the consequences that may be inferred will probably astound some.