The Education Forum

Request for Robin

Jack White

Robin...would you please post your best scan of Altgens 8? Thanks.

Jack

Good question Jack.

Robin or anybody else....are you know a source (book or internet link) where i can find a highsize version of

the uncropped version of Altgens5?

Edit, sorry Robin. I got the number wrong. I mean Altgens 4. :)

Thank you

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

Robin...would you please post your best scan of Altgens 8? Thanks.

Jack

This is the best i have Jack.

Altgens_8.jpg

Thanks, Robin! That appears to be from Trask, but better than my same scan.

I wonder if there is a photoprint anywhere without being halftoned? I wonder

where Trask obtained his copy?

Jack

The Altgens 8 photo is one that I am not so sure is actually showing the Hesters. My reason is that it does not look like the two piece outfit that Beatrice Hester was wearing, in that pre-motorcade Zap photo. The one on the ground has a lower collar line plus looks younger then the Zap photo and Charles Hester also looks younger. There is another photo of them on the ground that does look like them though. Were there possibly two couples on the ground, back near the pergola?

Dixie

The Altgens 8 photo is one that I am not so sure is actually showing the Hesters. My reason is that it does not look like the two piece outfit that Beatrice Hester was wearing, in that pre-motorcade Zap photo. The one on the ground has a lower collar line plus looks younger then the Zap photo and Charles Hester also looks younger. There is another photo of them on the ground that does look like them though. Were there possibly two couples on the ground, back near the pergola?

Dixie

Dixie...you raise interesting questions. The A8 photo shows them in a location FAR away from

the location they are seen in Willis and Bronson...yet all differs from their testimony. I will

examine Beatrice's dress. There are several pix of her.

Jack

WELL I HAVE IT :D UNDER YOUR NAME I DO NOT IMAGINE THE THREAD FROM 2006 MAY STILL BE THERE ON THE F YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK NEVER KNOW...I WILL DIG DEEPER SEE IF ANYTHING FURTHER COMES UP...B...

THE THREAD WAS CALLED JERRY ORGAN SMOKE AND MIRRORS AUGUST 2006 THIS BELOW IS YOUR COPIED PASTED REPLY...IF THIS HELPS...B

I just noticed that is NOT Mrs. Hester standing at the corner.

The collar of her dress is entirely different. Hester photos show

a large rolled drooping collar, but this woman does not have that

Jack

CORRECTION ME THINKS THE COMP IS BY DUNCAN OR AS IT SHOWS THE YOUNG MAN IN THE CORNER FROM THE TSBD AND HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM SO JACK THIS COMP MAY NOT BE FROM YOU BUT THE POSTS ARE..FROM THE FORUM..SORRY BOUT THAT I WILL ASK DUNCAN...B

sort of collar.

the comp was posted in january 2009 i have written and sent it to duncan am trying to trace it...take care...b

Duncan says no it is not his that it may be Robins but i believe he was here last evening..if so he would have let us know but i have written to him.... For the new members i mark them in the corner or subject line when downloading whose work they, are now on this one i did not on occasion i goof, just mentioning this to you that if you start your collection make sure you do then credit is given where it is due..i had it in jack's hester folder for some reason but he says it is not his, so i shall search some further and perhaps robin will get back to us..sorry bout such will get it straight...b :)

Edited by Bernice Moore

JACK YOU HAVE DONE A STUDY OF HER OUTFIT ON RICH'S SOME TIME BACK WHEN THIS CAME UP ALL I CAN FIND FOR NOW IS THIS COMP IF IT HELPS B..

Bernice,

The 3 frames starting from left to right were extracted from:

A. MPI's "Image of an Assassination"

B. History Channel's "Death in Dealy Plaza"

C. Groden's "Assassination Films"

I'm pretty sure there is one more of her in front of the TSBD, but don't remember where I saw it.

chris

hi chris yes i believe there is at the tsbd but it is not very clear..i wish robin would reply either to the emails or here, perhaps he is working, he was here this morning...later i imagine hopefully he will......or are you saying this comp was yours...thanks much..b

Edited by Bernice Moore