The Education Forum

The fakery of the Nix film! ULTIMATE PROOF

Jack White

I have been posting images of Nix fakery in other threads.

The fakery in the Nix film deserves a thread of its own, because the blatant fakery shows

that if Nix has faked frames, then all films are suspect.

I started this thread with a image which contained an error. I will return later with a corrected

study. In the meantime, I am starting by reposting this image:

Jack

post-667-1266025799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White

I am working on a series of the Nix frames which have anomalous gray shapes around the edge of the frames.

This one has two gray shapes, one on the left, and one on the bottom. In each study I will also have a line showing

the height of the lens in relation to the image. In my opinion, all the gray shapes are painted onto the frames.

post-667-1266028710_thumb.jpg

Hi Jack

Thanks for posting. The first one seems to be a defect on that copy of the film ?

The second one seems to be people in front of the camera. In that location on the excellent Bronson photo posted by Robin on another thread there are a lot of people in that vicinity in blue hats of various descriptions as well as a police officer. It seems to me to be them getting in the way of the camera lens as Nix pans around ?

Hi Jack

Thanks for posting. The first one seems to be a defect on that copy of the film ?

The second one seems to be people in front of the camera. In that location on the excellent Bronson photo posted by Robin on another thread there are a lot of people in that vicinity in blue hats of various descriptions as well as a police officer. It seems to me to be them getting in the way of the camera lens as Nix pans around ?

I don't think so in either case. Thanks.

Number two...there may be a dozen or more.

Those are the same shapes of people in front of the lens as shown in number one just later frames ? I'm not sure where you are going with this so I'll keep watching...

I think the original thread post of the defect is a film defect as posted by Jerry Logan in another thread but it's his study so he can post it here again if he wants to...There is another matching scratch later on in that particular version of the film that isn't in the other one...

Number two...there may be a dozen or more.

Those are the same shapes of people in front of the lens as shown in number one just later frames ? I'm not sure where you are going with this so I'll keep watching...

I think the original thread post of the defect is a film defect as posted by Jerry Logan in another thread but it's his study so he can post it here again if he wants to...There is another matching scratch later on in that particular version of the film that isn't in the other one...

Hi, David...what I am showing is UNIQUE retouching of every individual Nix frame. Forget the background.

It is irrelevant. I am revealing the retouching of a gray shape into each frame by alteration. Forget scratches.

I have yet to see a scratch in the frames. I have squared up every frame, which are each tilted a uniform

5 degrees; this allows location of the horizon line vanishing point, which has to be the height of the Nix lens.

In every case, the lens location is 7 feet or more. You are sorta getting in in the middle of the show. Some

insist that all films are genuine; I am showing anomalies proving that all films are tampered with. I hope to

show that all films are the result of remote controlled cameras throughout the plaza. Thanks for your comments.

I hope you find my studies useful.

Jack

PS. Do you find it odd that a photographer would TILT a camera a UNIFORM 5 degrees during filming?

Edited by Jack White

...and is then covered by Jackie and that's the chrome bar above Kellermans seat.

A little girl suddenly appears by the curb in Nix before the Queen Mary can pass.

Here is an earlier study about the little girls.

What little girls. ?

The man at the back appears to be sitting on the hood of a white car.

Edited by Robin Unger