The Education Forum

The fakery of the Nix film! ULTIMATE PROOF

Jack White

One frame anomaly.

Jack, that "yellow object" sure looks to me to the building on the right side of the street that the car is passing. I'm with Robin on the "little girl" analysis too. That doesn't look like any little girl I've ever seen before.

Oh, you mean that the woman behind the yellow object has no legs?

One frame anomaly.

Jack, that "yellow object" sure looks to me to the building on the right side of the street that the car is passing. I'm with Robin on the "little girl" analysis too. That doesn't look like any little girl I've ever seen before.

Since you are unfamiliar with little girls, I will point this one out to you.

post-667-1266115730_thumb.jpg

A little girl suddenly appears by the curb in Nix before the Queen Mary can pass.

Here is an earlier study about the little girls.

I NEVER jest, when it comes to enterpreting the assassination images.

I know. You have GREAT IMAGES and it is great of you to share them.

BUT you sincerely believe the cop is shaped like this?

post-667-1266122294_thumb.jpg

A little girl suddenly appears by the curb in Nix before the Queen Mary can pass.

Here is an earlier study about the little girls.

I NEVER jest, when it comes to enterpreting the assassination images.

I know. You have GREAT IMAGES and it is great of you to share them.

BUT you sincerely believe the cop is shaped like this?

Jack

The Nix frame you used is of such poor quality, that i don't know how anyone is expected to use it for photo enterpretation.

The frame you provided lacks any real detail regarding proper body shape, or facial recognition.

When comparing your frame to the Altgens image. it's just a blur.

One frame anomaly.

LOL! This is absurd!

One frame anomaly.

Jack, yet again you are hallucinating. Please stop posting nonsense, it just gets in the way of serious research.

Paul.

Guest Stephen Turner
One frame anomaly.

Pink Scarf? thats a brick wall.

attachment multipleblur.jpg

, resize, resolution, pov and generation

Edited by John Dolva

If you accept that it is just a matter of a combination of blurs on two very different in quality images and photgraphers then it almost looks like the guy on the left goes from a punk pose to rigid attention. That's the only vaguely odd thing I can see.