The Education Forum

What's going on here?

Jack White

Bell captured a very clear montage (thanks to Chris) of the people on the east curb.

Altgens ought to match person for person. But something odd happens in Bell that

is not shown in Altgens. A policeman wrestles a man to the ground.

What's happening?

Jack

(I have not yet compared the Bell people to the other films and photos. Maybe one of

you would like to.)

post-667-1266114334_thumb.jpg

Bell captured a very clear montage (thanks to Chris) of the people on the east curb.

Altgens ought to match person for person. But something odd happens in Bell that

What's happening?

Jack

(I have not yet compared the Bell people to the other films and photos. Maybe one of

you would like to.)

Jack, wrestling a man to the ground? Huh? Wouldn't this have caught they eye of the many Secret Service agents in the motorcade just feet away, much less any of the dozens of people standing nearby?

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack, wrestling a man to the ground? Huh? Wouldn't this have caught they eye of the many Secret Service agents in the motorcade just feet away, much less any of the dozens of people standing nearby?

I don't make this stuff up. I just show it. Look at the picture.

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

If you can't see it...here it is with labels. You decide what the two men are doing.

I don't care what you call it....the two men are NOT just standing there.

post-667-1266117602_thumb.jpg

I do not make this stuff up. I am just showing it. You can believe your eyes or whatever you want.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I do not want to engage in arguments about what

the images show. Form your own opinions. If you think it shows something at odds with what I think

the images represent, show us your research on it, instead of just challenging me. I do not have time

nor energy for challenges or speculations about alternative possibilities. Show us.

Jack

I do not make this stuff up. I am just showing it. You can believe your eyes or whatever you want.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I do not want to engage in arguments about what

the images show. Form your own opinions. If you think it shows something at odds with what I think

the images represent, show us your research on it, instead of just challenging me. I do not have time

nor energy for challenges or speculations about alternative possibilities. Show us.

Jack

Jack, I know you don't make this stuff up, and I'm not trying to argue with you. I just don't happen to agree with what you think you are seeing in these images. You see a policeman wrestling another man to the ground. I do not. You see a little girl materialize out of thin air. I do not. You chalk these things up to massive fraud in the photo record of the assassination. I do not.

Jack

Jack, I know you don't make this stuff up, and I'm not trying to argue with you. I just don't happen to agree with what you think you are seeing in these images. You see a policeman wrestling another man to the ground. I do not. You see a little girl materialize out of thin air. I do not. You chalk these things up to massive fraud in the photo record of the assassination. I do not.

Post studies showing the images show something other that what they seem to show.

Opinions mean nothing alone. Believe what you want otherwise. Thanks.

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

The Altgens photo is taken well before the images you've presented from the Bell film.

Why would you think Altgens and Bell should look exactly the same?

Jerry

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

The Altgens photo is taken well before the images you've presented from the Bell film.

Jerry

You are putting words in my mouth again. Show me where I said that.

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

Jerry

Also...you are viewing a composite. The COMPARABLE FRAMES are there that

coincide with "Altgens". Get up to speed.

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

Jerry

The title of the thread "Bell and Altgens compared, same moment".

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

Jerry

Also...you are viewing a composite. The COMPARABLE FRAMES are there that

coincide with "Altgens". Get up to speed.

I'm sorry Jack - the Bell images are a composite but they are a composite of images taken after the Altgens photo.

What's happening?

Jack

you would like to.)

Jack,

Jerry

The title of the thread "Bell and Altgens compared, same moment".

Oh ye of word precision:

moment: 1. an indefinitely short period of time; I'll be with you in a moment.