The Education Forum

Farid’s photo is a real fake. And so is he. By Jerry Mazza

Guest James H. Fetzer

Sheesh, WHO CARES ABOUT 3D SPACE in this instance. Lerts review this ONE MORE time in hopes it finally seeps into the space between your ears.

Ah, and thats the reason why you've paid so much attention to Hany Farids 3D work on the backyard photos? LOL

Since you seem to haven confused about what was being discussed I highlighted the operative part of Craig's statement for you. And now that we're on the subject of your confusion you have yet, after 4 months, to explain how you could have figured out with in a minute what time the BYP photo Farid analyzed was taken.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin, I see you are looking at the forum and was wondering when you were going to own up to your error regarding LHO's shadow in the BYP? It's been 8 months now!

Hi Len. I hope you are well?

It seems you have a crush on me, for to me unknown reasons.

8 months now...amazing how fast times past by, isn't it?

I wish you further happy counting.

When i'am going to search for errors, i found it just on your side. Simple as that.

Don't worry, i'll show you that.

Martin

Hi Martin, I see you are looking at the forum and was wondering when you were going to own up to your error regarding LHO's shadow in the BYP? It's been 8 months now!

Hi Len. I hope you are well?

It seems you have a crush on me, for to me unknown reasons.

8 months now...amazing how fast times past by, isn't it?

I wish you further happy counting.

When i'am going to search for errors, i found it just on your side. Simple as that.

Don't worry, i'll show you that.

Martin

I suspect we will wait another 8 months for that one too Len....Martin is such a busy guy, a business to run, LOTS of other JFK projects getting in the way....