The Education Forum

The case of the missing man in black...

Jack White

Tripods and remote cameras has to the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.

Jack, you have some great ideas and have done some informative studies, but you sound insignificant when you conjure up these wild ideas as to how things went down on 11.22.63., with no proof or evidence of such. Some of these theories would be better suited for a science fiction novel.

Remote cameras are widely used by the military. Check it out.

Here is just one site:

http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/~jeff/115a/remote...inghistory.html

There are hundreds.

Jack,

In the link to the “Chronological History of Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing” chronology you posted the following entry is missing for some reason (I THINK YOU KNOW WHY!);

QUOTE ON

1963 – Military Intelligence uses tripod mounted and remotely controlled cameras to film the events on Houston Street in Dallas’s Dealey Plaza seconds before President Kennedy is assassinated so that all films and photos taken before the actual assassination can be altered. Most of the tripods and cameras are hidden, but in a major blunder, some of the tripods and cameras are left out in the open. As a result, Military Intelligence operatives are forced to get the FBI to try and confiscate every film and photo taken by spectators so they can be altered with big obvious patches of paint brushed on blue-gray to hide the tripods. Some things escape alteration, such as the man carrying a bowling ball with a third arm, a man carrying a toy dog, and a man in black with a missing leg – no, wait, the man in black actually had the correct number of legs. Forget about that one.

QUOTE OFF

Todd

Glad to see you have been paying attention.

Oh, I'm paying attention alright, Jack, to a ridiculous display of buffoonery. You can't make this kind of nonsense up - it's priceless.

LONENUTTERS are the real buffoons.

NOW who's the bigot?

LONENUTTERS? Hmmmmmmm. I probably do have a prejudice against lonenutters. Is that bad?

Well, “bigot’ is defined as a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot)

And you’re the one who posted “LONENUTTERS are the real buffoons.”, correct?

So you tell me.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripods and remote cameras has to the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.

Jack, you have some great ideas and have done some informative studies, but you sound insignificant when you conjure up these wild ideas as to how things went down on 11.22.63., with no proof or evidence of such. Some of these theories would be better suited for a science fiction novel.

Here is just one site:

There are hundreds.

I keep thinking about the woman on the south side who had a film camera. They confusgated her camera and film and she (and we) never saw it again. I think the tripod cameras would be a great idea for the assassins. Then films and photos could be substituted. One question: Is it possible for the camera lens to follow the limo, say, from Houston and Main to the left on Elm St in 1963?

Kathy C

Here is just one site:

There are hundreds.

Jack,

In the link to the “Chronological History of Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing” chronology you posted the following entry is missing for some reason (I THINK YOU KNOW WHY!);

QUOTE ON

1963 – Military Intelligence uses tripod mounted and remotely controlled cameras to film the events on Houston Street in Dallas’s Dealey Plaza seconds before President Kennedy is assassinated so that all films and photos taken before the actual assassination can be altered. Most of the tripods and cameras are hidden, but in a major blunder, some of the tripods and cameras are left out in the open. As a result, Military Intelligence operatives are forced to get the FBI to try and confiscate every film and photo taken by spectators so they can be altered with big obvious patches of paint brushed on blue-gray to hide the tripods. Some things escape alteration, such as the man carrying a bowling ball with a third arm, a man carrying a toy dog, and a man in black with a missing leg – no, wait, the man in black actually had the correct number of legs. Forget about that one.

QUOTE OFF

Todd

Oh, I'm paying attention alright, Jack, to a ridiculous display of buffoonery. You can't make this kind of nonsense up - it's priceless.

NOW who's the bigot?

LONENUTTERS? Hmmmmmmm. I probably do have a prejudice against lonenutters. Is that bad?

Well, “bigot’ is defined as a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion. (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot)

So you tell me.

Correct. I affirm that lonenutters are buffoons. That is correct.

Here is just one site:

There are hundreds.

Jack,

QUOTE ON

QUOTE OFF

Todd

NOW who's the bigot?

So you tell me.

Correct. I affirm that lonenutters are buffoons. That is correct.

I wans't asking for an affirmation. My "So you tell me." was referring to my statement "NOW who's the bigot?".

I guess now we now.