The Education Forum

PHOTOS NOT UPLOADING

CAN ANYONE ELSE NOT POST ANY PHOTOS?????? HAVE WE PERHAPS RUN OUT OF SPACE POSSIBLY...IT DID NOT MATTER TOO LARGE OR SMALL I TRIED TO POST IN TOSH'S THREAD NOT EVEN THE SMALLEST UPLOADED OR IS IT MY VERY OWN GREMLIN...THANKS B... :blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice, perhaps you have reached your personal quota.

Try deleting some old attachments. If I can recall this can be done in "My controls" towards the top right of the screen.

Antti

thanks antti i did some just the other day but thanks for the reminder i will check on my space ..b

The best solution is to host your images with 3rd parties.The best host I know about is Image Shack because you don't need to set up an account.

http://imageshack.us/

Uploading to them or other hosts is the same as here. Once you have copied the "Direct Link" [web address] all you have to do is click on the "Insert Image" button (see below) when composing your post here and paste it in the provided space.

insertimage.jpg

If you use an account based host you should NOT put any personal images there you don't want others to see.

If the image is already online it is that much easier to post one has to do is copy the url and post it via the Insert Image Button.

Beside saving forum bandwidth there is no limit to the number of images you can upload AND your images can be seen by non-members and offline members.

Edited by Len Colby