The Education Forum

Secret Service Destroys Records

But Bill:

If he had docs to contravene Bolden, why would he not turn them over?

Isn't that why these guys wrote this book? To attack Bolden and Vince P.?

To contravene Bolden, they would have to have documents which sum up the after action in CHicago. If I recall correctly, this is what Bolden says happened. There was a cover up and the materials were then collected. ANd they disappeared.

Well, if BLaine has these reports, let us see them.

I agree, I am going to write the NARA and complain that the 28 pages do not square with the two boxes that Blaine says he has, which should include a lot more docs.

Blaine proved Bolden and the SS wrong in that all these records were destroyed, when in fact only the boxes in the NARA were destroyed while individual copies of the same records in the custody of agents were not.

The NARA is dragging their feet on this.

BK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Blaine's original report, which is a bit fuzzy

JFKcountercoup: THE TAMPA SURVEY REPORT

So I retyped it and posted it for easy reading here:

JFKcountercoup: Blaine's Tampa Survey Report

I also found a transcript of Judge Tunheim giving a talk and saying they found some of the SS Advance reports thought destroyed among FBI records.

JFKcountercoup: "FBI Had SS Records Thought Destroyed" - Tunheim

It has been pointed out that according to Blaine's book, he was informed about the Milteer and Valle threats before Tampa, but doesn't mention this in his report.

It is also significant that he says that the Tampa Sheriff's department had men on the roofs of all the big buildings on the Tampa motorcade route, something that they didn't do in Dallas and if done, could have prevented the assassination.

I have also added some new posts to both blogs:

JFKcountercoup

JFKCountercoup2