The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

Barb wrote on [age 188, Post #2817:
I thank you, Adele, for stepping up to this and giving very clear, very understandable and very direct responses.

And I thank you too for your other posts as well. Interesting information.

Since you were at Tulane in 1963, and had experience in other institutions in New Orleans as well, I wonder if you might have known or heard anything about

there being a linear particle accelerator anywhere in New Orleans ... particularly at the US Public Service Hospital?

Bests to you,

Barb :-)

Barb,

Thank you for your kind comments. And I appreciate all the excellent studies you have done on the JFK assassination.

My only source of information about the linear particle accelerator was from Ed Haslam when he was writing his first two versions of MARY, FERRIE, AND THE MONKEY VIRUS, which he published on his own. I had met Ed in 1993 at an ASK Conference where I spoke in public for the first time about my 1963 experiences. During the 1990s, we spoke or wrote to each other about things we knew in New Orleans.

I had been at the Tulane University School of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry and Neurology, from 1954-1956, as a Postdoctoral Fellow of the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness (NINDB) of the NIH. I had three children born and returned to research, again as a Postdoc of NINDB, but at Louisiana State University School of Medicine, in the Department of Physiology in 1963.

I didn't have much contact with people at the medical school at Tulane during those interim years, so if the accelerator was known about, I would probably not known about it for that reason.

I don't know what the original purpose of it being in New Orleans was, but I understand other medical institutions had one. Dr. Mary Sherman was doing research on cancers and had an interest in the virus-caused cancers, and may have been interested in creating a vaccine against them. The day after her murder, she had been scheduled for a visit, I understood, to some children's clinic/ward where there were children with cancers of the bone. She was an orthopaedic surgeon. My husband who did his medical internship at the University of Chicago Medical chool and Hospital, had scrubbed in on one of her operations, an amputation. He was amazed at her strength and clinical knowledge. She later transferred to Tulane and the Ochsner Foundation Hospital and Clinics.

Adele

Hi Adele,

I thank you for your flattering comments ... and for your comprehensive response. You are a very accomplished

lady, and you managed to juggle it all for a time with three babies, to boot!

Yes, other hospitals in the country had particle accelerators. And they were not secret. Dr. Sherman's specialty in conjunction with her interest in virus-caused cancers would seem well suited for research involving a particle accelerator. I read that the first cancer patient to be treated with a particle accelerator was in 1958. Perhaps she had ideas about that too. Tragic she died so young.

Bests,

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What concerns me in the transcript above is not so much the material about McGehee and his responses; what concerns me are some of Baker's statements. Several of them seem to be "leading statements." About the lady in the car, Baker says "That was me...I kept everything...I've got this all documented...I've got all the proof." When there seems to be uncertainty about the length of the woman's hair, Baker makes comments about how HER hair looked in 1963. When McGehee gives his opinion of why Oswald was there, Baker "shocks" him with information about experiments on prisoners. When the car is discussed, she tells McGehee what the car looked like. When McGehee repeats information he had heard that Oswald could not drive, Baker insists that Oswald could drive.

It may just be that this was exuberance on Baker's part, or that the interview was not a formal one. But I have to keep this sort of thing in mind when considering Anna Lewis's statement, and Baker's role in arranging it and presence during it.

I see that we do have the same document, Steve. And I share your concerns. We see *some* of what went on with Mr. McGehee, but have to remember that what you posted is what Judyth herslef called the "highlights" of her interview with McGehee.

I have a major concern here ... the very first exchanges of the transcript she provides:

Baker: I don't know what you were able to see in the car.

McGehee: Just saw the back of your head. That was all I saw.

Baker: OK. Well, was it a dark-haired lady?

McGehee: Right. That's all I know.

Baker: Well, now, it wasn't a blonde? She was dark-haired?

McGehee: Yes, dark-haired.

Baker: Well, I have to, I have to tell you - that was me.

McGehee is already saying it was her in the car in his first response of this transcript ..."just saw the back of your head" ... yet the next couple of exchanges are over hair color and *then* Judyth says, "Well, I have to, I have to tell you - that was me."

Obviously he had already been told, but she said an "okay" and proceeded right past it and onto the hair color dialogue as if her revealing that it was her in the last line of this exchange was some surprise.

What had transpired between them before the tape recorder went on ... we have no way of knowing. Given this exchange and the rest of the problems in this transcript ... what went on, and how, before the tape recording started is a major concern, imo.

She reports one suggestion she made to this witness in her introductory remarks to those she was sending these "highlights" to. That is very troubling as well. It was when she was relating that McGehee told her he had the impression that Oswald was in a big black car with Ferrie and Shaw, and she writes,

"I suggested that perhaps others had tried to influence him about that incident

prompting a false memory, but he said no, he had not been influenced by anyone."

Yikes!

Dean:

I want to address this very succinctly. My apologies, I thought you had a legal background. Experts can be mistaken and of course, a jury, or in this case, the public or this forum, is the ultimate trier of fact. However, as I assume anyone knows, the triers of fact do not do the examination of the actual handwriting and make their own determination. The examination is made by experts describing how they performed their examination and the jury decides if those experts are reliable. We do not each make individual judments absent the foundation of expert analysis. Doesn't it bother you that Judyth will not allow the writing to be examined with truly the weight of history weighing on her contentions? Judyth wants to examine the handwriting, Oswald's eyes, his autopsy, and asks us to believe that SHE is the expert on everything. Doesn't it bother you that she has such a total recall of everything but yet is wrong on so much, including an unbelieveable penchant for getting things wrong that she had a 50/50 chance of getting right by guessing?

I HAVE A LAW DEGREE BUT AM NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW. MAYBE THAT WAS THE POINT OF CONFUSION.

AS FOR JURORS DECIDING ON HANDWRITING, I CHECKED FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE, WHICH I FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE WITH COMMENTS:

http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/evidencep...ca8-mo2010.html

HERE IS THE GIST OF WHAT IT STATES. I TAKE IT TO MEAN THAT A PARTY CAN (USUALLY AS A LAST RESORT) ASK THE TRIER OF FACT, THE JURY IN MANY TRIALS, TO COMPARE A WRITING TO AN EXEMPLAR:

Federal Rules of Evidence

ARTICLE IX. AUTHENTICATION AND IDENTIFICATION

Rule 901. Requirement of Authentication or Identification

(a) General provision.

The requirement of authentication or identification as a condition precedent to admissibility is satisfied by evidence sufficient to support a finding that the matter in question is what its proponent claims.

(B) Illustrations.

By way of illustration only, and not by way of limitation, the following are examples of authentication or identification conforming with the requirements of this rule:

(1) Testimony of witness with knowledge. Testimony that a matter is what it is claimed to be.

(2) Nonexpert opinion on handwriting. Nonexpert opinion as to the genuineness of handwriting, based upon familiarity not acquired for purposes of the litigation.

(3) Comparison by trier or expert witness. Comparison by the trier of fact or by expert witnesses with specimens which have been authenticated.

(WAS THERE SOME QUESTION AS TO WHETHER THERE IS AN AUTHENTICATED LEE OSWALD WRITING AVAILABLE?)

She digs a deeper and deeper hole when she explains her interview with McGeehee. How useful is it when a witness describes a woman and she shouts out that it was her, that she describes the car for him, etc. etc? Do you not believe that the Platzman and JVB e-mails to Mary Ferrell were an obvious attempt to coerce her? If not, there is nothing I can say to you. Doesn't that lead one to believe that such was not an isolated incident? What is surprising me is not that so little stands up to scrutiny but, in fact, virtually nothing does. What do we have besides her sieve filled story? I would be glad to interview her witnesses. Nothing would be hidden and all would be recorded. How can I state that I would not agree with her answers when there are NO answers? How do you know what we would hear if she dodges so many legiitimate questions.

You mention that experts can be mistaken about handwriting samples. Of course, but if I wrote out a book in my handwriting and tell everyone it's JFK's handwriting and all the experts laugh and I tell you they could be mistaken would you buy that book from me? Dean, I do have a couple of Picasso sketches you might be interested in buying.

A LITTLE COMMON SENSE WOULD SETTLE YOUR HYPOTHETICAL BETTER THAN AN EXPERT.

Jim keeps saying repeat the questions. I have over and over. Let's just take one for the upteenth time. Produce the Mary Ferrell tape which she claims she has that supports her position. One issue! Is it clear what I am asking for? This, the alleged LHO writing, and if there is a picture the two of them have are all concrete pieces of evidence. PRODUCE them. Let JVB respond for herself. It always seems like there is a "Team Judyth" that has been there to protect her from her own falsehoods. I don't know why? If there is a money interest, I don't think anyone got rich, yet convinced many others, from her first book. I will bet anyone that Meryl Streep is not waiting anxiously to play Judyth, in the movie role of her life.

I sincerely was open and did not see Judyth as a total fraud. For many personal reasons I was very interested in cancer and the monkey virus. One person has ultimately been able to convince me that Judyth is a fraud. That person has been able to provide overwhelming evidence from each carefully detailed point to detailed point. I simply cannot argue with that person. That person is Judyth.

Doug Weldon

DOUG, SHE HAS SPOKEN ON MANY OF THESE SUBJECTS. BUT IF YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE IS PROTECTING HER FROM WHAT YOU CALL FALSEHOODS, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY TO YOU.

So you went to all the trouble to become a Doctor of Jurisprudence, and then did not take the bar exam? Or did you take it and not pass?

Jack

Jack:

Many people go to law school and never practice law. I don't know Dean's situation but many people who would have been great attorneys never pass the bar exam and there are idiots (some people might point to me) who do. There really is no rhyme or reason. In Michigan people who literally give up three or four years of their life and thousands of dollars never pass the exam. In Michigan about 70% pass it the first time and in retaking it your odds go way down. Remember how many times JFK Jr, failed the exam and the headlines "The Hunk Flunks." When I took the exam over two days there were people who had gone through law school, done well, taken a bar review course, got to the test, looked at it and literally stood up and walked out crying.

I had a friend who gave up everything, took the bar exam once, and in almost thirty years could never bring himeself to take it again. Again, I have no knowledge of Dean's personal situation, but it does not impress me if one passes or fails the bar exam. I do have a respect and feel a fraternity for those who endured the law school experience. About one half of the people I started with did not finish law school. I am six hours short of the course work for completing a PHD in education and have a masters in educational leadership. However, that experience was "fun" compared to law school.

Doug Weldon

I did not mean to imply that there is SHAME involved in not passing the bar. Many law school grads

go on to be very successful businessmen. BUT I bet almost every law school grad at some point

takes or studies to take the bar exam.

Jack

I did not mean to imply that there is SHAME involved in not passing the bar. Many law school grads

go on to be very successful businessmen. BUT I bet almost every law school grad at some point

takes or studies to take the bar exam.

Jack

Jack:

I agree with you.

Doug Weldon

This is absolutely worthless! Judyth is taking her own testimony and is repeatedly tainting the witness, It sounds like she had prepped him also, otherwise why would he say:

"your head?" She's even telling him it was a two toned car!

If this is an example of how she prepped and approached Lewis and other witnesses it is far worse than I thought. Her paper on cancer could have been taken from an encyclopedia at the time. I look for evidence and there is nothing. Again, I would be happy to interview Lewis and tape it.

Doug Weldon

Exactly. And I agree ... if this is her approach to interviewing a witness ... none of their statements can be used for much of anything. And we do know that Judyth found and spoke with Lewis before the New Orleans meeting with other researches when Debra Conway made the videotape of Lewis.

Bests,

I spoke with Dr. Kathleen Santi today.

In many posts throughout this thread, Fetzer has mentioned Dr. Kathi Santi as one who has verified a couple elements of Judyth's story ... he has mentioned both that Judyth wanted to go to medical school at Tulane in New Orleans, and that Judyth was in pre-med courses at the U Florida Gainesville.

Dr. Santi is a nice lady, and I appreciate her taking the time to speak with me for a few minutes.

I introduced myself and told her I was doing some claim verification research and that she had been referenced as a person who

has verified a couple of assertions made by someone who has written about things they were involved in back in the 60s.

She asked ... much to my surprise ... if that would be Judy Vary Baker. I said yes it would be, and we laughed. I asked her how that name popped into her mind and she said she couldn't think of anyone else someone would be asking her about. I had a momentary sinking feeling that perhaps she had been plagued with phone calls recently, but she said no, not at all.

Judyth contacted her about a year ago, and has sent "occasional" emails since then. Dr. Santi commented

on what an interesting story Judyth has, and said that she has pre-ordered the book.

She asked me if I was writing a book about Judyth and I said no ... that I am involved in discussions on her

story and I was just doing some claim verification.

Dr. Santi said that, yes, Judyth had talked about her dream of going to medical school at Tulane.

Dr. Santi said, yes, she knew Judyth was in pre-med classes.

I asked her if she knew Judyth from being in some of the those classes together... if there might be some standard core pre-med classes that they were both in. She said, no, that she knew Judyth because they were in the same dorm. She said there were a few of them in that dorm that were pre-med.

I asked if the school tried to get like majors/interests together in dorms as I know from personal experience some schools do.

She laughed and said, no, it just happened to be the cheapest dorm on campus.

She said that she and Judyth never had a class together, she just knew her from the dorm. I asked if she knew if Judyth was auditing these pre-med courses or if she was enrolled in them. She said she knew Judyth was enrolled in the pre-med classes.

And she knew it because Judyth told her she was.

Dr. Santi also said that Judyth wouldn't have been in the same classes she was because Judyth had that "tremendous science background" and that she

(Dr. Santi) had nothing coming in, so she thought Judyth would have been in more advanced classes.

Dr. Santi said she didn't know anything about Judyth's classes, her other activities (I mentioned sports and J having written for a school paper), and she did not know, or know about, her boyfriend/fiance Robert Baker. Dr. Santi commented that she was working her way through school and between classes and working, she didn't have time for anything else.

We spoke for just about 10 minutes in all.

Some of my thoughts...

Dr. Santi being referenced for verifying Judyth wanted to go to medical school at Tulane did not surprise me. But I found Dr. Santi being referenced as verifying Judyth being in pre-med classes particularly interesting. And that is because, in her first published book, Judyth never claimed to be enrolled in pre-med classes ... she claimed that she was enrolled in standard freshman classes *as a cover* so she could be doing her secret research. Judyth said that she didn't even have to attend these classes and that grades were just randomly assigned by computer. She commented in her book how "profoundly embarrassing" it was that the computer gave her a "D" in chemistry. Judyth did mention pre-med classes in her book ... not having to attend her "cover" classes, she says she ***audited*** pre-med classes and tended to her secret research.

So that is odd.

Also odd, imo, is Dr. Santi's comment that Judyth would be in more advanced pre-med classes than she was because of Judyth's "tremendous science background." Pre-med has required courses for someone working toward getting into medical school... most places, pre-med is not a major, students go after degrees in assorted sciences, and knowing what all the requirements are going to be for the med school they hope to get into. Nothing in Judyth's unique and outstanding science pursuits in high school would have taken the place of standard level pre-med courses or courses required for one of the science degrees. Her time at the Roswell Park summer program would not have done that either, and she only attended St. Francis College in Indiana for about 8 weeks before withdrawing in the Fall of 1961 ... earning no credits there. She entered the U Florida Gainesville with 0 college credits.

"The person on the rolls was a cipher, of interest to no one.The person auditing pre-med classes, conducting research and working for professors and investigators on several campus labs was also me." ~ Judyth Vary Baker, in Lee Harvey Oswald The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy By His Lover, p33.

Am I the only person who finds it extremely strange that this otherwise highly intelligent woman has

devoted more than 10 years of her life to a brief period of about 4 months nearly 50 years ago,

promoting entirely unverifiable information for some unknown personal satisfaction? This seems

so abnormal to most of us as to appear irrational. Even if her various claims were true, which

seems unlikely since she appears in not a single document regarding Oswald, her tales are so

peripheral to the assassination as to be meaningless. So what is her motive? To be noticed?

To sell her story? To become famous? To sell her tales to a movie maker? To most of us, what

she has been doing for a good portion of her life makes no sense to a normal person. That she

is unable to lead a normal life seems a path of her own choice.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

I HAVE A LAW DEGREE BUT AM NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW. MAYBE THAT WAS THE POINT OF CONFUSION.

So you went to all the trouble to become a Doctor of Jurisprudence, and then did not take the bar exam? Or did you take it and not pass?

Jack

Jack:

Many people go to law school and never practice law. I don't know Dean's situation but many people who would have been great attorneys never pass the bar exam and there are idiots (some people might point to me) who do. There really is no rhyme or reason. In Michigan people who literally give up three or four years of their life and thousands of dollars never pass the exam. In Michigan about 70% pass it the first time and in retaking it your odds go way down. Remember how many times JFK Jr, failed the exam and the headlines "The Hunk Flunks." When I took the exam over two days there were people who had gone through law school, done well, taken a bar review course, got to the test, looked at it and literally stood up and walked out crying.

I had a friend who gave up everything, took the bar exam once, and in almost thirty years could never bring himeself to take it again. Again, I have no knowledge of Dean's personal situation, but it does not impress me if one passes or fails the bar exam. I do have a respect and feel a fraternity for those who endured the law school experience. About one half of the people I started with did not finish law school. I am six hours short of the course work for completing a PHD in education and have a masters in educational leadership. However, that experience was "fun" compared to law school.

Doug Weldon

Geraldo Rivera has a law degree and never went that way; instead he decided to tell the news all the while making the news. He's a turncoat. He said LHO killed Pres. Kennedy and there was no conspiracy. And then he got the job as foreign coorespondant for FOX a week later. Can anything seem so obvious? He would not be welcomed in my home.

Kathy C

Guest James H. Fetzer

This seems to be a perfect example of trying desperately to find something that could be used to discredit Judyth without success.

"Pre-med" is a plan of preparation, not usually designated as a major per-se. Enter "pre-med" and Wikipedia will explain it to you:

Major

At most colleges and universities, students do not have the option of a pre-medical major. A student on a pre-med track

is permitted to choose any undergraduate major in any field of study, so long as certain required courses are completed.

Such courses are generally focused in scientific fields of biology and chemistry, and are necessary for an individual to be

prepared for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) and satisfy medical school pre-requisite requirements. It is for

this reason students on a pre-med track generally undertake a major associated with one of those fields; however, a large

percentage of medical school matriculants do not major in a science field at all as an undergraduate.[1] An increasing

number of students with a background in humanities have been applying in recent years, a situation applauded by medical

schools.[2]

Similarly for "pre-law". It is not a major per-se but combinations of courses. Judyth did have a "tremendous science background",

which has been copiously documented by newspaper articles about her success and many other indicators. I find it incredible that

this person, Barb Junkkarienen, continues to pose as though she were an objective seeker after truth, when nothing could be more

removed from the truth. She has an appointed task, it appears to me, which is to harass and belittle Judyth to the end of the earth.

I spoke with Dr. Kathleen Santi today.

In many posts throughout this thread, Fetzer has mentioned Dr. Kathi Santi as one who has verified a couple elements of Judyth's story ... he has mentioned both that Judyth wanted to go to medical school at Tulane in New Orleans, and that Judyth was in pre-med courses at the U Florida Gainesville.

Dr. Santi is a nice lady, and I appreciate her taking the time to speak with me for a few minutes.

I introduced myself and told her I was doing some claim verification research and that she had been referenced as a person who

has verified a couple of assertions made by someone who has written about things they were involved in back in the 60s.

She asked ... much to my surprise ... if that would be Judy Vary Baker. I said yes it would be, and we laughed. I asked her how that name popped into her mind and she said she couldn't think of anyone else someone would be asking her about. I had a momentary sinking feeling that perhaps she had been plagued with phone calls recently, but she said no, not at all.

Judyth contacted her about a year ago, and has sent "occasional" emails since then. Dr. Santi commented

on what an interesting story Judyth has, and said that she has pre-ordered the book.

She asked me if I was writing a book about Judyth and I said no ... that I am involved in discussions on her

story and I was just doing some claim verification.

Dr. Santi said that, yes, Judyth had talked about her dream of going to medical school at Tulane.

Dr. Santi said, yes, she knew Judyth was in pre-med classes.

I asked her if she knew Judyth from being in some of the those classes together... if there might be some standard core pre-med classes that they were both in. She said, no, that she knew Judyth because they were in the same dorm. She said there were a few of them in that dorm that were pre-med.

I asked if the school tried to get like majors/interests together in dorms as I know from personal experience some schools do.

She laughed and said, no, it just happened to be the cheapest dorm on campus.

She said that she and Judyth never had a class together, she just knew her from the dorm. I asked if she knew if Judyth was auditing these pre-med courses or if she was enrolled in them. She said she knew Judyth was enrolled in the pre-med classes.

And she knew it because Judyth told her she was.

Dr. Santi also said that Judyth wouldn't have been in the same classes she was because Judyth had that "tremendous science background" and that she

(Dr. Santi) had nothing coming in, so she thought Judyth would have been in more advanced classes.

Dr. Santi said she didn't know anything about Judyth's classes, her other activities (I mentioned sports and J having written for a school paper), and she did not know, or know about, her boyfriend/fiance Robert Baker. Dr. Santi commented that she was working her way through school and between classes and working, she didn't have time for anything else.

We spoke for just about 10 minutes in all.

Some of my thoughts...

Dr. Santi being referenced for verifying Judyth wanted to go to medical school at Tulane did not surprise me. But I found Dr. Santi being referenced as verifying Judyth being in pre-med classes particularly interesting. And that is because, in her first published book, Judyth never claimed to be enrolled in pre-med classes ... she claimed that she was enrolled in standard freshman classes *as a cover* so she could be doing her secret research. Judyth said that she didn't even have to attend these classes and that grades were just randomly assigned by computer. She commented in her book how "profoundly embarrassing" it was that the computer gave her a "D" in chemistry. Judyth did mention pre-med classes in her book ... not having to attend her "cover" classes, she says she ***audited*** pre-med classes and tended to her secret research.

So that is odd.

Also odd, imo, is Dr. Santi's comment that Judyth would be in more advanced pre-med classes than she was because of Judyth's "tremendous science background." Pre-med has required courses for someone working toward getting into medical school... most places, pre-med is not a major, students go after degrees in assorted sciences, and knowing what all the requirements are going to be for the med school they hope to get into. Nothing in Judyth's unique and outstanding science pursuits in high school would have taken the place of standard level pre-med courses or courses required for one of the science degrees. Her time at the Roswell Park summer program would not have done that either, and she only attended St. Francis College in Indiana for about 8 weeks before withdrawing in the Fall of 1961 ... earning no credits there. She entered the U Florida Gainesville with 0 college credits.

"The person on the rolls was a cipher, of interest to no one.The person auditing pre-med classes, conducting research and working for professors and investigators on several campus labs was also me." ~ Judyth Vary Baker, in Lee Harvey Oswald The True Story of the Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy By His Lover, p33.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Why would it be strange for an intelligent woman who was involved in very controversial events

in New Orleans, who had fallen in love with the man who would be falsely accused to murdering

the 35th President of the United States, to make every effort she possibly could to bring the truth

to the attention of the people of the United States, even at enormous personal expense, including

constant harassment, attempts on her life, having to live in exile, and coping with a huge volume

of baseless attacks from the likes of Barb Junkklarinen, Doug Weldon, Jack White, and others on

this thread? She had lived without confronting this until her children were grown and on their own

and she watched Oliver Stone's film, "JFK", which affected her quite profoundly. She could no longer

have a clear conscience and remain silent. She began to speak out but with no understanding of the

consequences. Her apartment was burglarized in Bulgaria, she was robbed in The Netherlands, and

again in Texas. She would have more documents and records to substantiate her case but for events

of these kinds. No one would voluntarily choose such a life unless they were profoundly committed

to the truth about an innocent man, whom she had loved. What I cannot abide is all of these cheap

attacks by closed minds who have never acknowledged anything good about Judyth, even though

those who know her the best are her strongest supporters. And meaningless drivel like this from

my dear friend does nothing to convince me that he would give her a fair shake, no matter what.

Am I the only person who finds it extremely strange that this other highly intelligent woman has

devoted more than 10 years of her life to a brief period of about 4 months nearly 50 years ago,

promoting entirely unverifiable information for some unknown personal satisfaction? This seems

so abnormal to most of us as to appear irrational. Even if her various claims were true, which

seems unlikely since she appears in not a single document regarding Oswald, her tales are so

peripheral to the assassination as to be meaningless. So what is her motive? To be noticed?

To sell her story? To become famous? To sell her tales to a movie maker? To most of us, what

she has been doing for a good portion of her life makes no sense to a normal person. That she

is unable to lead a normal life seems a path of her own choice.

Jack

This seems to be a perfect example of trying desperately to find something that could be used to discredit Judyth without success.

"Pre-med" is a plan of preparation, not usually designated as a major per-se. Enter "pre-med" and Wikipedia will explain it to you:

Major

At most colleges and universities, students do not have the option of a pre-medical major. A student on a pre-med track

is permitted to choose any undergraduate major in any field of study, so long as certain required courses are completed.

Such courses are generally focused in scientific fields of biology and chemistry, and are necessary for an individual to be

prepared for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) and satisfy medical school pre-requisite requirements. It is for

this reason students on a pre-med track generally undertake a major associated with one of those fields; however, a large

percentage of medical school matriculants do not major in a science field at all as an undergraduate.[1] An increasing

number of students with a background in humanities have been applying in recent years, a situation applauded by medical

schools.[2]

Similarly for "pre-law". It is not a major per-se but combinations of courses. Judyth did have a "tremendous science background",

which has been copiously documented by newspaper articles about her success and many other indicators. I find it incredible that

this person, Barb Junkkarienen, continues to pose as though she were an objective seeker after truth, when nothing could be more

removed from the truth. She has an appointed task, it appears to me, which is to harass and belittle Judyth to the end of the earth.

Uh ... that's what I said. "most places, pre-med is not a major, students go after degrees in assorted sciences, and knowing what all the requirements are going to be for the med school they hope to get into. "

That's no attack on Judyth. Nor is noting that her exceptional science achievements in high school were not anything that would allow her to skip ahead courses in college... like chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology, math and other science courses. If there was a "Growing cancer cells in mice 101" ... she probably wouldn't have had to take the course.

Bizarre. I know you have this need to attack me at every turn, but given that I spoke to and reported on a witness you've been dangling (whom you never bothered to speak to) who confirmed what you have been saying, makes this attack look pretty gloopy.

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

Jim...how can you possibly FIND FAULT with the interview of Dr. Santi?

The interview reveals nothing either pro or con about JVB. She confirmed

she was an acquaintance of JVB. She confirmed parts of her story. She

had NO OPINION on nearly everything regarding JVB...but is interested

enough that she has ordered the book. She apparently did not know JVB

very well.

She comes off as a quite neutral witness. But I suppose for Judyth that

is bad, huh?

Jack

Guest James H. Fetzer

Good for you, Barb! I take it all back and assert the opposite. You have done well. Great work. Thanks!

This seems to be a perfect example of trying desperately to find something that could be used to discredit Judyth without success. "Pre-med" is a plan of preparation, not usually designated as a major per-se. Enter "pre-med" and Wikipedia will explain it to you:

Major

At most colleges and universities, students do not have the option of a pre-medical major. A student on a pre-med track is permitted to choose any undergraduate major in any field of study, so long as certain required courses are completed. Such courses are generally focused in scientific fields of biology and chemistry, and are necessary for an individual to be prepared for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) and satisfy medical school pre-requisite requirements. It is for this reason students on a pre-med track generally undertake a major associated with one of those fields; however, a large percentage of medical school matriculants do not major in a science field at all as an undergraduate.[1] An increasing number of students with a background in humanities have been applying in recent years, a situation applauded by medical

schools.[2]

Similarly for "pre-law". It is not a major per-se but combinations of courses. Judyth did have a "tremendous science background", which has been copiously documented by newspaper articles about her success and many other indicators. I find it incredible that this person, Barb Junkkarienen, continues to pose as though she were an objective seeker after truth, when nothing could be more removed from the truth. She has an appointed task, it appears to me, which is to harass and belittle Judyth to the end of the earth.

Uh ... that's what I said. "most places, pre-med is not a major, students go after degrees in assorted sciences, and knowing what all the requirements are going to be for the med school they hope to get into. "

That's no attack on Judyth. Nor is noting that her exceptional science achievements in high school were not anything that would allow her to skip ahead courses in college... like chemistry, physics, anatomy and physiology, math and other science courses. If there was a "Growing cancer cells in mice 101" ... she probably wouldn't have had to take the course.

Bizarre. I know you have this need to attack me at every turn, but given that I spoke to and reported on a witness you've been dangling (whom you never bothered to speak to) who confirmed what you have been saying, makes this attack look pretty gloopy.

Guest James H. Fetzer

JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARINEN (WITH MORE TO COME)

NOTE: This seems to be a nice example of how Junkkarinen likes to make slight

alterations to the evidence in order to create a false target to attack. Judyth has

more to say about her latest posts, which I think will explain to Jack why I take

nothing from Junkkarinen at face value. She is very devious and misleading in

her posts, as I read them, which means that she is an untrustworthy source. I

believe that Doug Weldon has been misled from time to time by relying upon

posts from Barb. They are not reliable and should never be taken for granted.

JUDYTH REPLIES:

BJ has again made a misrepresentation. This is getting tiresome:

BJ WROTE:

"She reports one suggestion she made to this witness in her introductory remarks

to those she was sending these "highlights" to. That is very troubling as well. It

was when she was relating that McGehee told her he had the impression that

Oswald was in a big black car with Ferrie and Shaw, and she writes,

prompting a false memory, but he said no, he had not been influenced by anyone."

==WHERE DO YOU GET THIS QUOTE FROM, BJ? WHAT OCCURRED IS THAT A

RESEARCHER SAID HE HAD A FALSE IMPRESSION ABOUT OSWALD IN THE OLD

CAR, AND THAT ACTUALLY HE HAD SEEN OSWALD IN A BLACK CADILLAC, AND

MCGEHEE SAID HE WAS PRESSURED TO SAY THAT, WHEN THAT WAS NOT HIS

IMPRESSION AT ALL, THAT I SHOULD LOOK AT HIS FIRST STATEMENTS, NOT

HIS LATER ONES, BECAUSE HE FELT HE HAD BEEN PRESSURED TO CHANGE

HIS STORY.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE COMPLAINED OF.

IN FACT, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO 'REMOVED ' THE 'WOMAN' FROM THE CAR

ARE THE ONES WHO ALSO REPORTED THE CHANGED DETAILS IN MCGEHEE'S

STORY.

I REPEAT, MCGEHEE SAID OTHERS TRIED TO INFLUENCE HIM. I DID NOT SAY

THAT TO HIM, HE SAID IT TO ME.

GET IT STRAIGHT.

SHOW US THE ENTIRE SOURCE AND QUOTATION YOU GOT THIS FROM, BJ.

JVB==

This is absolutely worthless! Judyth is taking her own testimony and is repeatedly tainting the witness, It sounds like she had prepped him also, otherwise why would he say:

If this is an example of how she prepped and approached Lewis and other witnesses it is far worse than I thought. Her paper on cancer could have been taken from an encyclopedia at the time. I look for evidence and there is nothing. Again, I would be happy to interview Lewis and tape it.

Doug Weldon

Exactly. And I agree ... if this is her approach to interviewing a witness ... none of their statements can be used for much of anything. And we do know that Judyth found and spoke with Lewis before the New Orleans meeting with other researches when Debra Conway made the videotape of Lewis.

Bests,

JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARINEN (WITH MORE TO COME)

NOTE: This seems to be a nice example of how Junkkarinen likes to make slight

alterations to the evidence in order to create a false target to attack. Judyth has

more to say about her latest posts, which I think will explain to Jack why I take

nothing from Junkkarinen at face value. She is very devious and misleading in

her posts, as I read them, which means that she is an untrustworthy source. I

believe that Doug Weldon has been misled from time to time by relying upon

posts from Barb. They are not reliable and should never be taken for granted.

Actually, what this is a nice example of is you popping off a shot at me prematurely and managing only to shoot yourself in the bee-hind. For the second time today, no less. The first time you leaped to the keyboard before you read everything I had said in my post. This time you go in for the kill without knowing whether or not Judyth's sayso was accurate, but go full throttle ahead and pile accusations of playing fast and loose with evidence upon my character anyway.

If you are going to *ever* accuse me of altering evidence or being an unreliable source, I suggest you engage a little of that critical thinking you preach to everyone about and make sure you've got the goods and can pony up the proof for your allegations. Don't hold your breath though, because it will never happen, that is not the way I roll .. *ever*. It is not me who has a reputation for being an unreliable source. :-) One would think you would have learned by now about running on nothing but Judyth's sayso ... LOL!

JUDYTH REPLIES:

]BJ has again made a misrepresentation. This is getting tiresome:

BJ WROTE:

"She reports one suggestion she made to this witness in her introductory remarks

to those she was sending these "highlights" to. That is very troubling as well. It

was when she was relating that McGehee told her he had the impression that

Oswald was in a big black car with Ferrie and Shaw, and she writes,

==WHERE DO YOU GET THIS QUOTE FROM, BJ? WHAT OCCURRED IS THAT A

RESEARCHER SAID HE HAD A FALSE IMPRESSION ABOUT OSWALD IN THE OLD

CAR, AND THAT ACTUALLY HE HAD SEEN OSWALD IN A BLACK CADILLAC, AND

MCGEHEE SAID HE WAS PRESSURED TO SAY THAT, WHEN THAT WAS NOT HIS

IMPRESSION AT ALL, THAT I SHOULD LOOK AT HIS FIRST STATEMENTS, NOT

HIS LATER ONES, BECAUSE HE FELT HE HAD BEEN PRESSURED TO CHANGE

HIS STORY.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE COMPLAINED OF.

IN FACT, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO 'REMOVED ' THE 'WOMAN' FROM THE CAR

ARE THE ONES WHO ALSO REPORTED THE CHANGED DETAILS IN MCGEHEE'S

STORY.

I REPEAT, MCGEHEE SAID OTHERS TRIED TO INFLUENCE HIM. I DID NOT SAY

THAT TO HIM, HE SAID IT TO ME.

GET IT STRAIGHT.

SHOW US THE ENTIRE SOURCE AND QUOTATION YOU GOT THIS FROM, BJ.

My pleasure. It's an 8 page email. Here is the first page.

And you are correct ... it is tiresome. But according to the document *you* wrote, it is not me who is misrepresenting anything. :-)

Now that I have responded to your request by posting this document, it's your turn. Turn about is fair play and all that, right?

Please have Jim post a couple of the documents from the "sheaf" you claim to have, and that you quoted from in a BlackOp radio interview, that you said showed the apportionment of assorted grants and funds for your research while at the U Fl Gainesville.

And since you are already questioning things posted about your "highlights" email about your McGehee interview ... get that tape out here so we can all hear exactly what was said and how it was said.

I know you want to get all your proofs out, you have stated many times in the past that you know how important proof and documentation is. So, what better time than here and now to tend to some things, like the two I mentioned above ... as well as the other questions that have been asked in this thread.

Barb

Doug Weldon

Bests,

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen