The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

I responded to this child in post #1637. Viklund may be the greatest mediocrity to post on this thread. Not only did Judyth have friends who could vouch for her status but the fact that she remained in Sweden long after she would have been deported if his reports were true demonstrated that they were false on their face. There has been no merit to anything he has posted. After having to ask Monk if I were "a prominent researcher", he has tried to save face by saying he had seen me on YouTube! It was a pathetic exercise and extremely revealing about his knowledge of the state of research on JFK and those who have made contributions. Even now, I doubt that he could name the four national conferences I chaired or co-chaired, the titles of the three books I have edited, the URLs of any of the web sites where I discuss JFK, the name of the 4 1/2 hour documentary I produced, or any of the articles I have published on this topic. The guy is a newbie but wants to be taken seriously. I can't imagine why. He is infatuated with himself.

Greg,

Just like you, I have opinions. Who are never disguised as anything but - opinions. Regarding JVBs asylum issue, I have the knowledge, unlike Jimmy.

Glenn

Yes, Glenn--opinions.

But, some of us have actually conducted research about the broader subject drawing conclusions and forming opinions based upon that research.

I didn't write my opinion about the asylum issue because I have no "standing" to speak intelligently about it. I also have no evidence that you or Dolva have any reliable evidence pertaining to it either--although you might. Therefore, I have refrained from commenting on an issue about which I don't know enough. I refrain from proving I am a fool by not offering ill conceived, inappropriate, best left unsaid, "opinions" -- of which I am ill informed.

By comparison, what have you done with regard to speaking about items with which you have NO KNOWLEDGE (by your own admission)?

You don't need to answer, we already know.

Now to be fair to you, perhaps you felt that Jim accused you inappropriately. Perhaps he did. However, inserting yourself into discussions that you are ill informed about (by your own admission) does nothing to add to the pursuit of truth. Beyond a simple denial an innocent man need not defend himself if there is no basis for the accusations. And certainly there was no need to continue the attack.

Hey Greg,

So far, I've found you reasonable, even funny at times.

I would have thought that you by now could take my word for the authenticity of my statements related to the asylum thing. In fact, I would have expected you to, by now. But if you don't, I'll provide the translation, just give me your notice. And yes, of course you are ill informed about this particular issue. She lied, she was caught and now Jimmy et al are trying to hide. Be my guest to join them, no problem.

You thought I could "take your word" -- Are you kidding me right now? Seriously? I don't even know you. Isn't this one of the main criticisms you and others have for Jim? You all claim that he just "takes Judyth's word for it" and that is NOT acceptable to you! Yet, I have known Jim very, very well for a decade or so--and I interviewed Judyth about 10 years ago, so I have a basis for my judgment. You have nothing, by comparison--except for "gut" feeling.

But now you want me to "take your word for it" even though I have no basis upon which to accept your claims? How hypocritical! Jim has a foundation upon which to base his belief in Judyth!

You have provided me nothing. In fact, your presentation has been dispositive.

Well,

You don't want to take my word. What I meant is that Barb has verified this, John Dolva has verified the document. It is ridiculous to start questioning the authenticity of these documents. What exactly is it that you require, simply?

All you guys are making fools of yourselfs by never accepting anything, not even stuff that since long has been cleared. I've never seen or heard, or met John Dolva in my life before I entered Edu. Your ridiculous paranoia about anything of which is new to you is just absolutely insane. But that's your choice, Greg. I could not care less about your opinion of this. It's BS. Your default value of anyone you haven't heard of seems that of a sinister CIA agent - do you guys ever sleep at nite??

Edited by James H. Fetzer

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 1979 I became interested in a murder that was committed in Nov. 1963 in West Hollywood. Karyn Kupcinet was the daughter of Chicago columnist and talk show host, Irv Kupcinet. I have collected things about her and read anything I could about her. In the mid-90's no one on the Internet knew anything about her. Now she has become popular because, firstly, my diligence. Also, it's an unsolved celebrity murder and had to do, imo, with Jack Ruby. Most people around her believed Hope Lange's brother, David, killed her. But there are some of us who think there may be a connection with the Chicago Mob. I understand a Private Detective is looking into it. I don't want to be off-topic, so I'll stop here.

Don't say I never did any research. Do you know how much I wish to go to the conventions held in Dealey Plaza and elsewhere? Don't have the dough yet.

And (sniff!), that's my sad story...

Kathy C

Jimmy,

I asked you this question yesterday; besides the administration of Judyth's story, have you done ANY research yourself in this so vital area of your views?

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Does everyone feel they are entitled to post without doing any basic research on the subject of

this thread? Now Bill Kelly endorses Jack's blunder by reiterating a question about the particle

accelerator being housed at David Farrie's apartment! This is akin to Jack's naive report about

Mary having been killed in her apartment!

It is naive to assert that Mary's death, as reported in Haslam's MFATMV, did not occur at her

apartment. Obviously Ferrie and Vary did not own a particle accelerator. I did not blunder,

I was being facetious.

If either of you would expend the least effort on DR.

MARY'S MONKEY, you would know (i) that the particle accelerator was at the US Public Service

Hospital,

It is naive to accept, without any proof, that the hospital existed in 1963, or that it had a

linear particle accelerator (atom smasher). My search of the internet yielded that the Delta

Primate Center of the USPHS with a particle accelerator opened in 1964.

(ii) that Mary's body was found in her apartment, a setting that could not have caused

the damage she sustained,

It is naive to accept that the physical damage that killed Mary could not have occurred

in her apartment. The murder is listed as unsolved, but the autopsy listed cause of death

as multiple stab wounds with a butcher knife, as I recall. A portable acetylene torch or

blowtorch could have caused the burning mutilation.

(iii) that she appears to have been killed at the hospital and had her

body moved to the apartment,

It is naive to make such speculation. For a murder to have been committed at a public

hospital using burns from a linear particle accelerator is nothing but speculation. Who

did this, why, and how was the body moved? Why did the autopsy say that stab wounds

were the cause of death, not the mutilation by burning? How does one use a particle

accelerator to cause a death? Its chief danger is radiation, not burns.

and (iv) that the other "Judyth Vary Baker" was an impostor. It

is ridiculous to suggest that an agency went to the trouble to impersonate her if she were not a

genuine witness.

It is naive to speculate about "the other Judyth Vary Baker". The only evidence of this relies

on the memory of Ed Haslam. While his memory may be accurate, it is possible that he

misremembered the precise name or occasion; in any event, memories from years ago

are very weak evidence.

I will ask Judyth about the Heidel ID, but it was probably to make it easier for

him to gain access. None of you is thinking this through. Jack is not even reading

It is naive to say that I do not read all of these innumerable silly posts, having

stated over and over that I read them all. It is the same fascination as stopping

at the scene of a car wreck.

and now Bill is

playing the sap. Not only are we coping with those who are sincere but ignorant but also those,

like Josiah Thompson, who knows nothing about the case, endorses rubbish about it (because of

his massive ignorance), and then tries to parlay his ignorance into hits on me and Judyth! Well,

I thought I had seen ever shabby tactic in the book from him, but now he tops himself! Those

who have wondered about him need wonder no more. This thread is exposing him as a fraud.

Edited by Jack White

Jimmy,

"I responded to this child in post #1637. Viklund may be the greatest mediocrity to post on this thread. Not only did Judyth have friends who could vouch for her status but the fact that she remained in Sweden long after she would have been deported if his reports were true demonstrated that they were false on their face. There has been no merit to anything he has posted. After having to ask Monk if I were "a prominent researcher", he has tried to save face by saying he had seen me on YouTube! It was a pathetic exercise and extremely revealing about his knowledge of the state of research on JFK and those who have made contributions. Even now, I doubt that he could name the four national conferences I chaired or co-chaired, the titles of the three books I have edited, the URLs of any of the web sites where I discuss JFK, the name of the 4 1/2 hour documentary I produced, or any of the articles I have published on this topic. The guy is a newbie but wants to be taken seriously. I can't imagine why. He is infatuated with himself."

Lets discuss the issues. Where are your answers to my questions? I don't see them, I see a lot of the same disgusting bs that any professor should stay away from.

1) Judyth vouched. Not valid, you've got to come up with something better.

2) She remained nowhere, beyond that of the authorities will.

3) No "saving face" - the truth, Jimmy - heard of that?

4) I have never claimed knowledge beyond the asylum issue, where I will demolish you every day of the week. Starting now?

5) I have not claimed to know anything beyond the asylum issue. Ever.

6) I don't give a <expletive deleted> about what you have done or chaired, you have blown all credibility here. All of it, period.

7) <Removed>

<removed>are you prepared to discuss these seven items? <removed>

I wount hold my breath..

Edited by Evan Burton

Well,

You don't want to take my word. What I meant is that Barb has verified this, John Dolva has verified the document. It is ridiculous to start questioning the authenticity of these documents. What exactly is it that you require, simply?

More than your word. That is not meant disrespectfully toward you, but I require more than your word.

All you guys are making fools of yourselfs by never accepting anything, not even stuff that since long has been cleared. I've never seen or heard, or met John Dolva in my life before I entered Edu. Your ridiculous paranoia about anything of which is new to you is just absolutely insane. But that's your choice, Greg. I could not care less about your opinion of this. It's BS. Your default value of anyone you haven't heard of seems that of a sinister CIA agent - do you guys ever sleep at nite??

Well, Glenn, do you know what a "Strawman" is? In the vernacular, a strawman argument is one in which an opponent "places words in your mouth" or otherwise misrepresents your argument, giving it a much weaker position than it originally possessed. Then the opponent proceeds to demolish this new, but weaker "strawman" argument, while all the time claiming that they have defeated your position!

You've done nothing of the sort. Let's not argue. It's becoming tedious.

Many assertions have been made AND ACCEPTED AS FACT that a mental patient was injected

with Judy's cancer virus, and promptly died.

Why is this accepted as true without any checking? Hospitals keep voluminous records on

patients. What was the name of this patient? Where is the death report? Who administered

the injection? Where was the patient buried? What was the date of the injection and the date

of death? Many questions, few answers.

If this incident happened as reported, it clearly is a case of MURDER. There is no statute

of limitations on murder. If JVB admits to creating this cancer virus and being a party to

administering it to some poor unfortunate mental patient...IT IS STILL MURDER, PREMEDITATED

MURDER...not a scientific experiment. JVB has CONFESSED to murder and gone unprosecuted.

Am I the only one who finds this extraordinary?

Jack

Well,

More than your word. That is not meant disrespectfully toward you, but I require more than your word.

Well, Glenn, do you know what a "Strawman" is? In the vernacular, a strawman argument is one in which an opponent "places words in your mouth" or otherwise misrepresents your argument, giving it a much weaker position than it originally possessed. Then the opponent proceeds to demolish this new, but weaker "strawman" argument, while all the time claiming that they have defeated your position!

You've done nothing of the sort. Let's not argue. It's becoming tedious.

That's fine Greg,

I'm not here to convince you of anything. What you accept or do not accept of my standings is of course your choice.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jack White, there's a fellow here named Glenn Viklund. Glenn, this is Jack. You two deserve each other. Best wishes!

Does everyone feel they are entitled to post without doing any basic research on the subject of

this thread? Now Bill Kelly endorses Jack's blunder by reiterating a question about the particle

accelerator being housed at David Farrie's apartment! This is akin to Jack's naive report about

It is naive to assert that Mary's death, as reported in Haslam's MFATMV, did not occur at her

apartment. Obviously Ferrie and Vary did not own a particle accelerator. I did not blunder,

I was being facetious.

MARY'S MONKEY, you would know (i) that the particle accelerator was at the US Public Service

Hospital,

It is naive to accept, without any proof, that the hospital existed in 1963, or that it had a

linear particle accelerator (atom smasher). My search of the internet yielded that the Delta

(ii) that Mary's body was found in her apartment, a setting that could not have caused

It is naive to accept that the physical damage that killed Mary could not have occurred

in her apartment. The murder is listed as unsolved, but the autopsy listed cause of death

as multiple stab wounds with a butcher knife, as I recall. A portable acetylene torch or

It is naive to make such speculation. For a murder to have been committed at a public

hospital using burns from a linear particle accelerator is nothing but speculation. Who

did this, why, and how was the body moved? Why did the autopsy say that stab wounds

were the cause of death, not the mutilation by burning? How does one use a particle

is ridiculous to suggest that an agency went to the trouble to impersonate her if she were not a

genuine witness.

It is naive to speculate about "the other Judyth Vary Baker". The only evidence of this relies

on the memory of Ed Haslam. While his memory may be accurate, it is possible that he

misremembered the precise name or occasion; in any event, memories from years ago

are very weak evidence.

I will ask Judyth about the Heidel ID, but it was probably to make it easier for

him to gain access. None of you is thinking this through. Jack is not even reading

It is naive to say that I do not read all of these innumerable silly posts, having

stated over and over that I read them all. It is the same fascination as stopping

and now Bill is

playing the sap. Not only are we coping with those who are sincere but ignorant but also those,

like Josiah Thompson, who knows nothing about the case, endorses rubbish about it (because of

his massive ignorance), and then tries to parlay his ignorance into hits on me and Judyth! Well,

I thought I had seen ever shabby tactic in the book from him, but now he tops himself! Those

who have wondered about him need wonder no more. This thread is exposing him as a fraud.

I was being facetious.

Hospital,

genuine witness.

are very weak evidence.

and now Bill is

I do not know why you dislike Mr. Viklund. He seems like a very nice fellow.

He went to a lot of trouble to research "something" about the "political asylum"

of JVB. I do not understand the claim of "political asylum" since there is no

record of the US government persecuting her except her own word.

If the CIA wanted to "get her" she would have "been gotten" long ago.

Jack

Jack White, there's a fellow here named Glenn Viklund. Glenn, this is Jack. You two deserve each other. Best wishes!

I was being facetious.

Hospital,

genuine witness.

are very weak evidence.

and now Bill is

Now someone tell me again. I must have missed it. What is the proof that

a US PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE HOSPITAL had a linear particle accelerator in

1963, and that Dr. Mary Sherman had access to it, and was there working on

mutating cancer viruses produced by mice and marmosets infected by

Ferrie and Vary, when some unknown person decided to kill Dr. Mary,

and decided that a great way to do it would be to accelerate an atomic

particle toward her, blasting away part of her torso in a gruesome manner,

and then decided to cover up his crime by transporting her mutilated bleeding

body to her house, where he broke into her house and deposited her

burned body, and then stabbed the corpse with a butcher knife and simulated

a sex crime, and then persuaded the coroner to say that the stab wounds

occurred before the horrible burns, since the stab wounds were the cause

of death, and accomplished all of this without any hospital workers or neighbors

noticing...well, I must have missed a lot somewhere here, since I did not

see any proof of any of this. Maybe I missed it in in one of the thousands

of postings in this thread. I need to pay closer attention. Someone has

solved a major murder mystery and I didn't notice.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

CONCLUDING REFLECTIONS FROM MY PSY OPS EXPERT

The perfect Cover Story for closing Ochsner's Program down, instituting a complete cover-up, and taking the program super deep black

What a perfect cover story for shutting down Ochsner's program>>>AN ACCIDENT with the particle accelerator at the lab. A horrendous accident that requires the immediate mercy killing of the victim, so that if any real investigation is allowed it will lead to Ochsner and/or his key subordinates as either murderers or accessories to murder and accessories after the fact (this is best described as a "situationally mandated human compromise" involving an unwilling murderer(s) who must act out of compassion and have a long term motivation to keep silent about everything even peripherally associated).

And of course Inca could be linked to the JFK Assassination and to Ochsner and his associate Oswald too if necessary. So you can see that the super-slick intel faction did a pretty good job creating massive motivation for everyone to keep quiet about Ochsner's program and refrain from any investigation which could easily bring down the whole Ochsner clinic and the whole public health system.

Jim, these extraordinary historical mega-event turning points (like the JFK assassination) which redirect history are almost always a convergence of motives between the powerful super-elites and factions at the very top of the shadow govt. LBJ was perhaps the final catalyst and it is likely the the super-slick faction manipulated circumstances to bring immediate legal threats against him related to the Bobby Baker boxcar leases for boxcars that never existed. Now this is how these super-slick intel folk's work. They play all sides against the middle and manipulate conditions and settings to obtain the outcomes they want.

The bottom line is this Jim. The super-slicks realized that Dr. Sherman had either discovered the cure for the viral chains contaminating the vaccines or was very close, and knew that she was basically an honest honorable person who would talk to the WC investigators when they met with her. They knew she would tell the truth of what she knew to them only and they did not want it in any record. They also realized that the program needed to be taken completely deep black (above top secret).

They had come to understand that DNA and RNA warfare was their key to total spectrum dominance at home and in the battlefield in the future and the ultimate cure for overpopulation and a pesky public and congress that might did too deep into their affairs. They also understood that the vaccine contaminated with viral chains needed to be continued to make the cancer industry strong as well as big medicine and big pharma too. Big profits were at stake. And of course the potential for controlled eugenics and mind control was now well within reach.

One key lead which could be followed would be to find where the particle accelerator was moved too. It is unlikely equipment that expensive would be junked. It may have been moved to a super-secure base such as at Fort Detrick, MD Army Biological Weapons Laboratory, Dugway proving grounds, Dulce NM underground base or area 51 S9 papoose lake in Nevada or some other facility, or may have been sold to a close foreign ally like Israel (hint, hint).

Anyone who studies big pharma and its history in detail soon realizes that there is a big involvement of the wall street Nazi sympathizers who financed the Nazi movement starting in the 1920's and "traded with that enemy" throughout WW2.

Well Jim, by now you can see that by your focusing on Ed Haslam's excellent research and the important history provided by JVB, you have taken the JFK assassination to a whole new level and in a whole new direction. You have now thrown the current work of several major researchers into full tilt and shown that they were pursuing the wrong trail. And these folks are in shock and dismay because of it. And then you have the usual cadre of WC apologists and Lone Nutters that for years have kept pushing their company lines whether they knew they were dupes or not or even worked as an asset of the company, which some clearly have. Finally Jim you have driven a stake through the heart of their nefarious nonsensical arguments. And they are hopping mad and are attempting to discredit you and insult you at every opportunity. Their arguments are empty and their true colors are now openly displayed for all who love truth to see. These folks are doofuses and have collapsed under their own absurdities.

You have picked up where Garrison has left off. And you have taken the JFK Assassination investigation in a whole new, unexpected direction which has FULLY EXPOSED THE INTERSECTION OF THE MOB, INTEL, THE MILITARY, THE US PUBLIC HEATH SERVICE, BIG PHARMA, THE CANCER INSTITUTE AND BIG MEDICINE.

Highest commendations are due to you, Ed Haslam and Judyth Vary for making such groundbreaking excellent contributions.

Jim, this recent breakthrough in the JFK Assassination is the biggest discovery in the last twenty years and DIRECTLY TIES TO THE CURRENT HEALTH OF THE US POPULATION, CURRENT VACCINATIONS, EUGENICS, SUPER DEEP BLACK ADVANCED BIO-WARFARE, BIG PHARMA, AND BIG MEDICINE.

Could this discovery and new turn in the JFK Investigation be any bigger than this????

No wonder such long term and extensive psyops have been brought against JVB over so many years and no wonder so many WC apologists, Lone-Nutters and others have tried to discredit yours and Judyth Vary's postings on the Educational Forum even resorting to petty insults and glaring lies against you and Judyth Vary.

Jim, you turned the Educational Forum into a temporary and very large Rorshach Inkblot Test and hooked many enemies of the truth without their understanding that they took the bait. This gives you a big snapshot into how cover-ups are run long term. You hooked the doofuses and elicited them to give themselves away. And you also exposed some researchers who have likely been going off down the wrong rabbit hole.

Again congratulations for hitting another grand slam home run. I am most appreciative of your continuing and excellent work for the last 20 years I have followed it.

Two observations...

1. This is the post of a PSY-OPS "expert"? Would a psy-ops expert call people "doofuses" in a discussion about disinformation agents, etc? What are his qualifications? Why can't we know his name?

Jim, I think you've been conned...

2. I know a woman who sells animals to laboratories. We once had a conversation where she explained the pricing and commission structure for her line of work. She explained that the pricing went up exponentially as one progressed from lab rats to rabbits to dogs to monkeys to chimps. This was probably ten years ago. At that time, as I recall, chimps were about 800 bucks apiece and dogs were something like 100. I'm not sure where Marmosets would fit in, but I'm betting they ain't cheap, and would cost least 20 times as much as a lab rat, which can be bought in volume for something less than 2 bucks apiece. Unless Judyth can offer us a particular reason why Marmosets were used, and perhaps explain how they were acquired, this presents yet another challenge to her story.

P.S. I found a price list online with the prices in rupees. A rupee from what I can gather is a little over 2 cents. This means a mouse is about a dollar, a rat about two dollars, and a rabbit between 20 and 30 dollars. This supports my position that it would be quite an undertaking to purchase and kill hundreds of Marmosets.

http://www.niper.ac.in/price.htm

Edited by Pat Speer

Kevin Greelee:

I just read your post (#1450, dated 4/21/10) which quotes two of my posts (on the Alt.conspiracy discussion group, now available via Google) --some ten years ago (specifically, one on 10/26/2000, and the other on 12/31/2001). These posts were written at a time not only when my recollections of my March 4 2000, conversation with Judyth were fresh in my mind, but also at a time when I probably had a thick pile of notes and transcript material at hand.

As you correctly quote, Judyth made the following assertions in that March, 2000 phone call:

ITEM: That she co-wrote a science fiction story with Lee Oswald

ITEM: That, to beef up security for Kennedy, Lee fomented the Adlai Stevenson incident in Dallas

ITEM: That she, Judyth, had been offered $1 million by some tabloid for her story

ITEM: That despite her connection with all these events back in 1963, she never heard of the Garrison investigation at the time it was occurring (starting around Feb 1967)

ITEM: That at the "cancer lab" at Dave Ferrie¹s apartment, they "processed" 4,000 mice per month.

ITEM: That she arranged to check Lee out of work (and so that's why the time clock records, to be found in the 26 volumes)

appear as they do. (To anyone interested: There are certain clusters of times,which--IMHO-- Judyth explains by inserting herself into a "story" built around that data).

ITEM: That in connection with her alleged knowledge of Lee's visit to lecture at the Jesuit college at Spring Hill, Alabama,

that Robert Kennedy made a phone call there. (Yes, dear reader, blink twice if you must, but no, you're not imagining what I just wrote:

in the March, 2000 phone call, Judyth alleged that Robert Kennedy, the Attorney General of the United States,

called the Jesuit College at which Oswald spoke, and for some undefined reason, in connection with LHO's visit there).

ITEM: That she (and her co-workers in Florida) "knew" the

assassination was going to happen, and so prepared to watch it on TV.

As you noted, the links to the full text of my two posts were:

for October 26,2000:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...ca7348809?hl=en

and for Dec 31 2001

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...c1cb707a4?hl=en

When I clicked on the links you provided, they came right up on my screen.

Again, thanks for your post, and for the URL links that bring these two posts--from 10 years ago--right onto the computer screen. I had completely forgotten about these details, or that I had analyzed the conversation I had had with Judyth in such detail, and, finally, that I had written these posts. Its hard to believe that ten years have passed!

And of course you are right: with regard to my own skepticism about Judyth and her various claims, it is incorrect for anyone to focus just on the "Cancun" matter as "the reason" I rejected her entire story (as if that was the only problem!). As these posts amply demonstrate, it was much more than her claim that Lee Oswald said that they (she and Judyth) would/should meet in Cancun (the resort which did not then exist, aside from whether some primitive village by that name did exist) that lay behind my own conclusions about Judyth--i.e., that she lacked credibility, could not/should not be taken seriously, and my own conclusions that she was a fantasist.

One other point: I am not saying any of these things to hurt anyone individually. Its just that I have spent too much time on the Kennedy case connecting the dots, and attempting to do real research--and believe me, that is hard enough--and so when some intruder enters the picture, claiming that they were “on the grassy knoll,” or “in the autopsy room” or—in this instance—in the life of Lee Oswald, (who was, obviously, a major player in this affair, even if he was framed for a crime he did not commit) I must raise my hand and say “I object.” It is easy to argue about the evidence with someone with whose theories I disagree. But I simply cannot and will not stand idly by and watch someone mess up the historical record by bearing false witness.

DSL

4/26/10; 2 AM

Los Angeles, CA

Edited by David Lifton

Glenn,

I have had to remove bad language from your post, and your tone is bordering on insulting / attacking a member. Please carefully consider your choice of words.

Also, although not active, Judyth is a member here and therefore the provisions of rule (iv) apply.

Thank you.