The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jim keeps saying "Jack is confounded by the difference in thousands of pounds of monkeys and

thousands of monkeys."

This is false, as I have said several times. A thousand pounds of marmosets = 3000 monkeys.

On the other hand, if KING KONG were the monkey in Ferrie's apartment, then a thousand pounds =

one monkey.

Jim is not reading every posting. I have said this at least twice.

I am not confounded. The monkey business is. We cannot get a straight answer from JVB about

the monkeys and their "processing", questions that have been asked several times.

Jack

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jack,

I want to come back to this question when I have more evidence available to me.

In the meanwhile, how do you know that "Lee" was uncircumcised? Something

very strange is going on here and some form of photographic fakery appears to

have taken place. I consider this to be a significant issue and am going to pursue

it. I will discuss this with Judyth and conduct more research on the photographs.

Jim

What? Why on earth would anyone alter Oswald's genitals in an autopsy photo?

You expect Dean to take your having "explained" it to him at face value, when he is looking

at the photo he has and it agrees with the autopsy report?

Have you sent this photo of yours to Dean so he can compare?

Aside from that, you are stepping in it here as you are apparently unaware that Judyth later changed her tune

and said Oswald *was circumcized*and went on in a very long ramble about some bogus photo that showed

otherwise and commenting on how she thought the person who had that bogus photo wasn't a very good researcher.

Sometime between 2000, when she told Debra that LHO was NOT circumsized, and 2009, when she wrote

a very long ramble mentioning it, she learned Oswald was circumsized. It's just another one of those little things

that has not remained constant "across the years."

Oops.

This is embarrassing. I have previously explained to Dean that what he has

is an alteration of the originals. They are going to great lengths to fake even

the autopsy photos of Oswald. I obtained a full-body photo long ago and, as

I explained to Dean some time ago, it supported Judyth completely. I am very

upset that he would post this, after I had explained to him what is going on.

Is there no end to the rubbish that appears in this thread? I am disgusted.

Early Judyth, excerpt from an e-mail ... from October 2000.

Subj: Re: test

Date: 10/6/00 3:49:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Dreitzes

CC: Howpl

(.........................)

i am not interested in maing any money or peddling a book. I got an

agent hoping to get the book i wrote--which put everything down in

detail before i talked to anybody, and then had a professor keep a

truncated version of it in caseanything happened to me--that shows i

have never deviated from my account from the first. however, if people

ask me something, i will add information. For exakple, Debra Conway

asked me intimate questions about Lee, since she knew information from

things i never knew existed. Example: was lee circumcized? (no). The

pointnis that whatever i might not have thought to put down, if

somebody asked, i emailed them .....

(.......)

God bless you,Dave,

Judyth V. Baker

Per Oswald autopsy report:

The penis is circumcised.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...H26_CE_3002.pdf

Circumcision comment is third to last comment in second paragraph.

Barb :-)

I have photographic proof that Oswald is in fact circumcised

The autopsy photograph I have leaves no doubt that he is

Add this with the autopsy report and we have a for sure strike against Judyth that she had no idea and just guessed that he wasnt

If she had as she said a hot and heavy love affair she would know for SURE if he was or was not circumcised

She said he was NOT

We know for a fact that he WAS

Harvey was circumcised (per autopsy report). Lee was not circumcised, as was customary for boys born

in that era, unless Jewish.

Jack

Jim keeps saying "Jack is confounded by the difference in thousands of pounds of monkeys and

thousands of monkeys."

This is false, as I have said several times. A thousand pounds of marmosets = 3000 monkeys.

On the other hand, if KING KONG were the monkey in Ferrie's apartment, then a thousand pounds =

one monkey.

I am not confounded. The monkey business is. We cannot get a straight answer from JVB about

the monkeys and their "processing", questions that have been asked several times.

Jack

Jack:

In the podcasts Judyth refers to 65 pound monkeys. The circumcision issue is very telling. How does Judyth get around her 2000 e-mail?

Doug Weldon

JIM REPLIES TO JACK FOR (WHAT THEY BOTH HOPE IS) THE LAST TIME

It pains me to see Jack reiterating the kind of nonsense that has appeared on the

McAdams forum, which has featured a thread using the name “Haslam attacks

Blackburst on Educational Forum.” But that is far removed from the truth about

Ed Haslam, where Jack appears to have fallen for inaccurate information there.

I offer these corrections for the benefit of members of both forums, in particular:

Jim...I have NO IDEA what you are referring to. I have posted NO NONSENSE from the

McAdams forum as far as I know! EVERYTHING you posted was foreign to me. I do

not know why you said you are REPLYING TO JACK. You have me mixed up with

someone else.

I have ATTACKED NOBODY.

However, someone reported by Jim has commented negatively about my thank you

note to Ed Haslam for the complimentary copy of DR. MARY'S MONKEY, attacking me

for not reading it immediately. I respond to her (someone I do not know) that I am

83 years old and spend lots of time on doctor appointments (two last week) and yard

work (stuff that took two days a week when I was young now requires about six days).

I do not appreciate attacks by someone WHO DOES NOT KNOW ME OR THE CIRCUMSTANCES

IN WHICH I LIVE. I will read the Haslam book WHEN I HAVE TIME. Period.

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

In the podcasts Judyth refers to 65 pound monkeys. The circumcision issue is very telling. How does Judyth get around her 2000 e-mail?

Doug Weldon

What about the marmosets? That was the big issue last week. A 65 pound monkey is huge (chimp or baboon) and

much more expensive than smaller species.

Harvey (killed by Jack Ruby) WAS circumcised, according to his autopsy. Lee, born a Lutheran and not a Jew in

New Orleans in 1939, very likely was NOT circumcised, as in those days it was not a routine operation, but a religious

ceremony, done by a rabbi.

I think the JVB amazon review using a pseudonym is suspicious.

Jack

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

What about the marmosets? That was the big issue last week. A 65 pound monkey is huge (chimp or baboon) and

Harvey (killed by Jack Ruby) WAS circumcised, according to his autopsy. Lee, born a Lutheran and not a Jew in

New Orleans in 1939, very likely was NOT circumcised, as in those days it was not a routine operation, but a religious

Jack

Jack:

What psueudonym did she use? Thanks.

Doug Weldon

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Jack

JVB's "monkey weight research" is deficient.

Here is a listing of typical adult monkey weights:

Capuchin...4-15 pounds

Guenon...7-10 pounds

Macaque...13-35 pounds

Marmoset...3-18 OUNCES

Rhesus...8-26 pounds

Spider...13-25 pounds

Tamarin...12-25 OUNCES

Baboon...60-100 pounds

Chimp...75-100 pounds

Gorilla...300-350 pounds

(fractional pounds rounded off)

Edited by Jack White

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Amazon review JANUARY 19, 2000:

21 of 24 people found the following review helpful:

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary, Ferrie: VERY Interesting! CIA Monkey Business, January 19, 2000 By Avary Baker (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Mary, Ferrie & the Monkey Virus : The Story of an Undergrou.....

...for complete review, see earlier posting by Barb today (maybe yesterday?)

Edited by Jack White

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary, Ferrie: VERY Interesting! CIA Monkey Business, January 19, 2000 By Avary Baker (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Mary, Ferrie & the Monkey Virus : The Story of an Undergrou.....

Hi Jack,

What do you think is suspicious about it? She posted that in January 2000 ... which was before Martin brought her out of the closet (or about the same time) but before she announced to the world, as she did in this thread earlier, that she sometimes went by "Avary." Remember the "Avery Baker" "news" headline about the Stelly Mound excavation?

Bests,

JACK ; YOU ARE SO SHARP IT IS UNBELIEVEABLE THAT YOU ARE 83.....YOU RUN CIRCLES AROUND SO MANY, :lol: AND ARE FAR AHEAD OF THE REST MOST TIMES, :lol: THANKS...

Bernice,

Jack's performance in this thread is admirable. The way Jack is conducting himself should be a lesson especially to certain friends of his.

GV

thousands of monkeys."

one monkey.

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Jack

Jack:

Doug Weldon

Hi Jack,

What do you think is suspicious about it? She posted that in January 2000 ... which was before Martin brought her out of the closet (or about the same time) but before she announced to the world, as she did in this thread earlier, that she sometimes went by "Avary." Remember the "Avery Baker" "news" headline about the Stelly Mound excavation?

Bests,

Pseudonym was perhaps the wrong name for signing the review the way she did. BUT it was intended to hide her identity.

Otherwise she would have signed it Judyth Baker, Judyth Vary Baker, Judy Baker, etc.

Avary Baker sounds like a man's name. Avary was her parents' name and her name as a child. For reasons not divulged,

she changed her name from Avary to Vary. It is unknown whether this was a legal change or a teen whim. So Avary was her

name...just not her customary name.

In any event, signing the review Avary Baker instead of Judy Baker was meant to hide her identiity...like a pseudonym.

Jack

This circumcision thing could be a real game changer. I don't know how I missed it, unless it was while I was in the hospital. Barb, could you post a link to the "very long ramble" where she explains it?

I don't understand how a woman, who claims a great ability to recall details, who had an intimate relationship with a man could be wrong about such a detail. And the autopsy report/picture alteration thing sounds farfetched, too. Why would anybody (in 1963-4? Or even later) go to the lengths of altering a report and picture of that one detail?

This reminds me a bit of another item I brought up with Baker: She said Oswald told her about Uncle Dutz, but she pronounced the name wrong. I always thought it was pronounced to rhyme with "butts," but I later learned it was correctly pronounced to rhyme with "boots." But until I brought it up, Baker pronounced it "butts." She explained that she went with Martin Shackelford's insistence that it rhymed with "butts." But if you were Baker, who would you trust to pronounce it correctly: Martin, or Oswald himself? How could she have gotten that wrong?

This circumcision thing could be a real game changer. I don't know how I missed it, unless it was while I was in the hospital. Barb, could you post a link to the "very long ramble" where she explains it?

I don't understand how a woman, who claims a great ability to recall details, who had an intimate relationship with a man could be wrong about such a detail. And the autopsy report/picture alteration thing sounds farfetched, too. Why would anybody (in 1963-4? Or even later) go to the lengths of altering a report and picture of that one detail?

This reminds me a bit of another item I brought up with Baker: She said Oswald told her about Uncle Dutz, but she pronounced the name wrong. I always thought it was pronounced to rhyme with "butts," but I later learned it was correctly pronounced to rhyme with "boots." But until I brought it up, Baker pronounced it "butts." She explained that she went with Martin Shackelford's insistence that it rhymed with "butts." But if you were Baker, who would you trust to pronounce it correctly: Martin, or Oswald himself? How could she have gotten that wrong?

The photos of the corpse of the man killed by Jack Ruby are IRRELEVANT to a discussion of circumcision,

since the autopsy report signed by medical examiner Dr. Earl Rose states that the victim was circumcised.

End of discussion...since the doctor's legal document would take precedence over the two Polaroids

(provenance unknown) or the FBI slides. I have all of these, and the images of the genitals are not good

enough to make a valid judgment.

Jack