The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

Tink

Is Keith a member of this forum?

If not can you get him to join and talk about this new theory

I am very interested in what he (and of course you) have to say about this new theory

I still believe in your original double head shot between 312 and 314 as I have told you many times

But I am open to this new theory Tink, I want to study this myself

Thanks for sharing your new thoughts on this theory that is super important to me and my studies

Dean

Sure. Let me tell you what I know.

First off, Keith is not a member of this Forum and will not join. He's quite busy. His hypothesis is not "new." We corresponded and then met in person at the ARRC conference about five years ago. Right now, I am not sure this hypothesis is correct. I expect to spend some time determining the question for myself. However, right now I can give you this capule presentation of the view.

First, there is abundant evidence from earwitnesses that the last two shots were bunched. This is one of the few really significant facts that emerges from a study of earwitness testimony. The last two shots found on the DPD dictabelt come 0.7 seconds apart at Z 313 and Z 328.

Second, the medical evidence as to the condition of JFK's head is a real mess. It permits but does not necessitate the conclusion that he was hit twice in the head.

Third, the blast of brain and blood debris over Officers Martin and Hargis, the location where the Harper fragment and other bone fragments were found, the backward and leftward snap of JFK's head recorded on the Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore films... all of this evidence points to the impact of a shot from the right front at Z 313.

Fourth, there is abundant evidence of impact debris thrown forward. Occupants in the car were struck by blood and brain debris. Kellerman and Greer had same on their backs and shoulders at Bethesda that night. Robert Frazier's forensic team found brain and blood debris as far forward at the hood ornament. A bullet fragment hit was observed on the interior surface of the windshield as well as blood and brain debris. Damage to the chrome strip was apparently also caused by a bullet or fragment impact. All of this evidence points to a hit on JFK's head from the rear. This hit could not have occurred prior to Z 313.

Fifth, Keith Fitzgerald pointed out to me that the greatest forward movement of JFK's head occurs between Z 327 and Z 328. In addition, the character of JFK's head wound in the Zapruder film changes markedly at this point. Other indicia of a hit at this point have also been observed by Keith Fitzgerald.

At this point, I would describe this hypothesis as "likely but not proven." I look forward to having the time over the next year or so to definitively answer the question.

Obviously, Professor Fetzer hasn't a clue with respect to all this. However, that should not be news to any of us.

Josiah Thompson

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious. I found this on a science forum, the questions posed by a newbie using the handle "Xooberant" who signed his question as "Ed Bishop" ... the questions and answers were posted December 2006 .... 4 months before Ed Haslam's Dr. Mary's Monkey was published ... but the scenario laid out in the question is precisely that as described in Haslam's book ... and damage to the torso as noted in Sherman's autopsy.

They titled the thread: Need a Fact from a High-Energy Particle Physicist, Particle Accelerator Human Combustion. According to this person's profile, they joined the forum in July 2006 and had a total of 3 posts. Below are the 2 questions asked in December 2006 ... and the replies.

I have been searching for the answer to a question, and am encountering more difficultly than I expected finding a definitive, factual answer.

The question:

Is the beam created by a 1960s-vintage, three-story-tall, Linear Particle Accelerator capable of instantly disintegrating a quarter of a human body, bones and all? Specifically, the complete arm, shoulder, and half the thorax were vaporized exposing the pleural cavity.

Totally vaporized, bones & all.

Is this scenario physically POSSIBLE?

Likely/unlikely speculation and well-informed opinion are also welcome but, what I'm looking for is documentation of similar disintigration occurring to any large animal.

I'd also LIKE to have an expert opinion on the question:

COULD this happen accidentally?

Peripherally, I'd like to know — for a fact — if such injuries might be caused by contact with the high-voltage power supply for such equipment.

Having worked with such potentials, I very much doubt that it's physically possible to instantly vaporize entire large bones with electric current of such magnitude (or even by direct lightning strike), but I don't know for a Fact.

The Linear Particle Accelerator at Oxford during the 1960s was quite similar to the machine in question.

I'm hoping that someone will know someone who Knows?

Thanks much,

Ed Bishop

The reply, by someone called "rpenner" with over 4000 posts on this forum:

QUOTE (xooberant @ Dec 1 2006, 01:10 AM)

A Linear particle accelerator is a high-precision instrument, which operates in hard vacuum, and operates in a tightly focused beam (< 1 cm). Also it's "linear" so the three-story object is possibly a large capacitor bank as used in the inital ion generation and similar to the ones used by rail guns and fusion lasers.

1/4 human body = 25000 grams = 4500 moles = 2.7 x 10^27 atoms

Vaporization = 6000 kelvins = 0.5 eV/atom

Vaporization 1/4 human body = 1.35x10^27 eV = 2.2x10^8 joules = 220 megajoule

Instantly: 0.05 second = 50 milliseconds

Vaporization 1/4 human body Instantly = 4.4x10^9 watts = 4.4 gigawatts!

According to http://www.rheinmetall.de/index.php?fid=1805〈=3

As of March 2006, the largest capacitor bank in the world is only capable of 50 megajoules, which would heat the 1/4 human being to only 1000 kelvin (burnt and crispy and smelly, not vaporized) and takes 2-300 milliseconds to discharge, which is fast, but not what humans percieve as instant.

A response and more questions by "XOOBERANT" Ed Bishop...

QUOTE (rpenner @ Dec 1 2006, 06:06 PM)

... operates in hard vacuum,

I appreciate your illuminating facts. They help. I'll play with those values for a while.

I did assume that the electron beam must be in a vacuum, making direct exposure virtually impossible.

But, could exposure to the high-intensity radiation created when the electron beam is directed at the platinum target (diagrams) be sufficient to vaporize bone? That radiation is passing through open air.

A few dumb questions about the power required to dis-integrate:

Are not particle accelerators used in industry to cut (disintegrate) metal?

Are they not proposed as space-based weapons to disintegrate warheads?

And then there's the legend of the untimely demise of the great particle accelerator pioneer John C. Nygard. He was (supposedly) in the irradiation chamber when the equipment was actuated. They found little trace of him. (This happened in the early 1960s, but is not related to the incident I'm wondering about.)

Here is a link to some info on a machine that is quite similar in scope and vintage to that which puportedly did the damage originally descibed:

Early Oxford Accelerator

and the caption ...

One more related question:

What force COULD vaporize flesh and large living bone?

Spontaneous Human Combustion? ;}

And the response from the same "rpenner":

The only case I know of being "locked into the target room of a particle accelerator" was in the fictional (comic-book) Watchmen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Manhattan

The most efficient way to die from electrical equipment is to run a tiny current across the heart.

A <1 cm beam it totally incapable of vaporizing a human target. You will get a messy steam explosion at the 1 GJ level. In air, you will get a visible beam and probably a lighting-like side-effect if the beam is vertical.

A full-body 20 GW pulse for 0.05 will "vaporize" the body, but the 1 GJ will be in the local air, which will be "on fire".

Explosives of all types are probably easier to target, procure, develop to get this same effect. 250 kilos of TNT = 1 GJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaton

This is the forum: PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums -> Physics -> Physics General

Here is the link to it: http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10990

Could "Ed Bishop" be "Ed Haslam" .... what other scenario besides Haslam's could this be? And he refers to the Nygard story as a "legend" here. Which is how I found this ... I was looking for info on a particle accelerator accident involving Nygard .... and the only places Nygard showed up was in quotes from/about Haslam's book ... and this forum. Whomever "Xooberant" Ed Bishop is ... he did not get positive information confirming his scenario from "rpenner."

Interesting, I thought.

Bests,

Barb :-)

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

Jack,

No, he does not have an erection. (I suspect that is physically impossible

for dead men, since their blood pressure has gone to zero.) What it shows

is that he was very "well endowed". It is the most striking feature of this

photograph. The new ones, which I have, are completely different. They

show a very modest "endowment". There is only one possible target for

this, Judyth, who has described him as having "impressive equipment". I

can confirm that that is correct. But the more recent images contradict it.

This is another example of faking photos in the assassination, so it should

come as no surprise. What matters is (1) fakery and (2) targeting Judyth.

Jim

It's the new ones that appear to have been faked, Jack. In fact, I can testify

to that being the case, since I have seen both the original (black-and-white)

and the more recent (color), where the original was a full-body, nude shot,

but the more recent is only of his penis. I wish you would read what I have

to say more carefully, Jack. If anyone can find the photo I am looking for--

which I have but cannot presently locate--please send me a copy or a scan.

The LHO photos showing his "equipment" as Jim calls it were first seen in the 1980s...long before

anyone ever heard of Judyth...so they could not have been "faked" for her benefit.

Jack

I agree with Jim that the 2 b/w Polaroids shot at the hospital differ from the color

penis photo shot by the FBI at the autopsy. The b/w shots show an erection while

the autopsy slides show it flaccid. I do not know the medical significance of this.

Unlike Jim, I have never considered this suspicious. I doubt that it is retouching.

I have been unable to locate my copies of either set of photos on my computer.

I know I have slides "somewhere".

Jack

Jim of course is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

I don't know what led me to say "erection"...I probably meant significantly larger.

In the Polaroids it is large and flaccid. In the FBI slide, it is smaller and flaccid.

I think I was real sleepy when I wrote that. It has been years since I saw the

photos.

Sorry for my mistake.

Jack

Jack White:

I have NEVER stated that Dr. Mary's death occurred in her apartment. You are imagining

that. What I said was Haslam's theory of someone using the particle generator to kill her

and then to transport her remains across town to her apartment is an odd and unproven

theory. A particle accelerator uses MAGNETS as its source of propulsion, not electric

current...

That is nonsense, Jack. To generate the magnetic-fields needed in part. acc. you need electric current...hight and dangerous enough to produce exact the kind of injury which was observed at M. Shermans arm.

KK

OF COURSE the magnets are run by electricity! But the output is an extremely brief splitting of an atom, which produces

a momentary radiation. The OUTPUT of the machine in no way is electricity. Your toaster uses electricity, but its output

is toast, not electricity! If you have information that a particle accelerator can produce electrical burns, please share it.

I can find no such information.

Jack

A particle acc. facility contains an electric circuit, like your Toaster. If there is something wrong with it (damaged isolation, a short etc), you can die when you get in contact with it: whether it is a toaster, or a particle accelerator...but only a part. accelerator FACILITY got enough voltage to burn ones arm and the bone too...(that is what happened to Mary Shermanns arm)... (Shermann very likely was in contact with the electric circuit, not with the particle accelerator-tubular itself...which of course cannot cause the injury in question...it was obviously a murder-trap(like someone would manipulate your toaster in order to kill you), which should look like an accident. Bu it obviously didn't work...thats why they stabbed her in the heart to make sure thats she is dead, put her in her apartment, and disguised it as murder...the cops knew there was something wrong, but never conducted a serious investigation...

KK

Why is it OBVIOUSLY A MURDER TRAP? There is no evidence of that, just speculative theory.

There is really no evidence of a linear particle accelerator...just speculation.

Cite some EVIDENCE to be taken seriously.

Jack

And Ed found evidence of massive power to the basement, which

would have been necessary for the accelerator to function. The control lever appears to

have been electrified so she would get a massive dose of voltage.

What was the evidence of "massive power to the basement" ... hospital's require what could be termed "massive power" for a lot of things. And the control lever "appears to have been electrified" ... appears to have been? In what way?

What kind of idiot "electrifies" a control lever so someone will be killed, then leaves the evidence in place? And it's still so wired 40-some years later?

Who is the electrical engineer Haslam took out to look at this stuff and who made this assessment?

Barb...this is very interesting information. Sounds like Ed was fishing for material to flesh out his disintegration

theory. Note the emphasis is on damage from the BEAM, not some rigged electrical murder trap.

The pseudonym Ed BISHOP is odd too since BISHOP = PHILLIPS.

Thanks very much.

Jack

Curious. I found this on a science forum, the questions posed by a newbie using the handle "Xooberant" who signed his question as "Ed Bishop" ... the questions and answers were posted December 2006 .... 4 months before Ed Haslam's Dr. Mary's Monkey was published ... but the scenario laid out in the question is precisely that as described in Haslam's book ... and damage to the torso as noted in Sherman's autopsy.

They titled the thread: Need a Fact from a High-Energy Particle Physicist, Particle Accelerator Human Combustion. According to this person's profile, they joined the forum in July 2006 and had a total of 3 posts. Below are the 2 questions asked in December 2006 ... and the replies.

I have been searching for the answer to a question, and am encountering more difficultly than I expected finding a definitive, factual answer.

The question:

Is the beam created by a 1960s-vintage, three-story-tall, Linear Particle Accelerator capable of instantly disintegrating a quarter of a human body, bones and all? Specifically, the complete arm, shoulder, and half the thorax were vaporized exposing the pleural cavity.

Totally vaporized, bones & all.

Likely/unlikely speculation and well-informed opinion are also welcome but, what I'm looking for is documentation of similar disintigration occurring to any large animal.

I'd also LIKE to have an expert opinion on the question:

COULD this happen accidentally?

Peripherally, I'd like to know — for a fact — if such injuries might be caused by contact with the high-voltage power supply for such equipment.

Having worked with such potentials, I very much doubt that it's physically possible to instantly vaporize entire large bones with electric current of such magnitude (or even by direct lightning strike), but I don't know for a Fact.

The Linear Particle Accelerator at Oxford during the 1960s was quite similar to the machine in question.

I'm hoping that someone will know someone who Knows?

Thanks much,

Ed Bishop

The reply, by someone called "rpenner" with over 4000 posts on this forum:

QUOTE (xooberant @ Dec 1 2006, 01:10 AM)

A Linear particle accelerator is a high-precision instrument, which operates in hard vacuum, and operates in a tightly focused beam (< 1 cm). Also it's "linear" so the three-story object is possibly a large capacitor bank as used in the inital ion generation and similar to the ones used by rail guns and fusion lasers.

1/4 human body = 25000 grams = 4500 moles = 2.7 x 10^27 atoms

Vaporization = 6000 kelvins = 0.5 eV/atom

Vaporization 1/4 human body = 1.35x10^27 eV = 2.2x10^8 joules = 220 megajoule

Instantly: 0.05 second = 50 milliseconds

Vaporization 1/4 human body Instantly = 4.4x10^9 watts = 4.4 gigawatts!

According to http://www.rheinmetall.de/index.php?fid=1805〈=3

As of March 2006, the largest capacitor bank in the world is only capable of 50 megajoules, which would heat the 1/4 human being to only 1000 kelvin (burnt and crispy and smelly, not vaporized) and takes 2-300 milliseconds to discharge, which is fast, but not what humans percieve as instant.

A response and more questions by "XOOBERANT" Ed Bishop...

QUOTE (rpenner @ Dec 1 2006, 06:06 PM)

... operates in hard vacuum,

I appreciate your illuminating facts. They help. I'll play with those values for a while.

I did assume that the electron beam must be in a vacuum, making direct exposure virtually impossible.

But, could exposure to the high-intensity radiation created when the electron beam is directed at the platinum target (diagrams) be sufficient to vaporize bone? That radiation is passing through open air.

A few dumb questions about the power required to dis-integrate:

Are not particle accelerators used in industry to cut (disintegrate) metal?

Are they not proposed as space-based weapons to disintegrate warheads?

And then there's the legend of the untimely demise of the great particle accelerator pioneer John C. Nygard. He was (supposedly) in the irradiation chamber when the equipment was actuated. They found little trace of him. (This happened in the early 1960s, but is not related to the incident I'm wondering about.)

Here is a link to some info on a machine that is quite similar in scope and vintage to that which puportedly did the damage originally descibed:

Early Oxford Accelerator

and the caption ...

One more related question:

What force COULD vaporize flesh and large living bone?

Spontaneous Human Combustion? ;}

And the response from the same "rpenner":

The only case I know of being "locked into the target room of a particle accelerator" was in the fictional (comic-book) Watchmen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Manhattan

The most efficient way to die from electrical equipment is to run a tiny current across the heart.

A <1 cm beam it totally incapable of vaporizing a human target. You will get a messy steam explosion at the 1 GJ level. In air, you will get a visible beam and probably a lighting-like side-effect if the beam is vertical.

A full-body 20 GW pulse for 0.05 will "vaporize" the body, but the 1 GJ will be in the local air, which will be "on fire".

Explosives of all types are probably easier to target, procure, develop to get this same effect. 250 kilos of TNT = 1 GJ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaton

This is the forum: PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums -> Physics -> Physics General

Here is the link to it: http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=10990

Could "Ed Bishop" be "Ed Haslam" .... what other scenario besides Haslam's could this be? And he refers to the Nygard story as a "legend" here. Which is how I found this ... I was looking for info on a particle accelerator accident involving Nygard .... and the only places Nygard showed up was in quotes from/about Haslam's book ... and this forum. Whomever "Xooberant" Ed Bishop is ... he did not get positive information confirming his scenario from "rpenner."

Interesting, I thought.

Bests,

Tink

Is Keith a member of this forum?

If not can you get him to join and talk about this new theory

I am very interested in what he (and of course you) have to say about this new theory

I still believe in your original double head shot between 312 and 314 as I have told you many times

But I am open to this new theory Tink, I want to study this myself

Thanks for sharing your new thoughts on this theory that is super important to me and my studies

Dean

Sure. Let me tell you what I know.

First off, Keith is not a member of this Forum and will not join. He's quite busy. His hypothesis is not "new." We corresponded and then met in person at the ARRC conference about five years ago. Right now, I am not sure this hypothesis is correct. I expect to spend some time determining the question for myself. However, right now I can give you this capule presentation of the view.

First, there is abundant evidence from earwitnesses that the last two shots were bunched. This is one of the few really significant facts that emerges from a study of earwitness testimony. The last two shots found on the DPD dictabelt come 0.7 seconds apart at Z 313 and Z 328.

Second, the medical evidence as to the condition of JFK's head is a real mess. It permits but does not necessitate the conclusion that he was hit twice in the head.

Third, the blast of brain and blood debris over Officers Martin and Hargis, the location where the Harper fragment and other bone fragments were found, the backward and leftward snap of JFK's head recorded on the Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore films... all of this evidence points to the impact of a shot from the right front at Z 313.

Fourth, there is abundant evidence of impact debris thrown forward. Occupants in the car were struck by blood and brain debris. Kellerman and Greer had same on their backs and shoulders at Bethesda that night. Robert Frazier's forensic team found brain and blood debris as far forward at the hood ornament. A bullet fragment hit was observed on the interior surface of the windshield as well as blood and brain debris. Damage to the chrome strip was apparently also caused by a bullet or fragment impact. All of this evidence points to a hit on JFK's head from the rear. This hit could not have occurred prior to Z 313.

Fifth, Keith Fitzgerald pointed out to me that the greatest forward movement of JFK's head occurs between Z 327 and Z 328. In addition, the character of JFK's head wound in the Zapruder film changes markedly at this point. Other indicia of a hit at this point have also been observed by Keith Fitzgerald.

At this point, I would describe this hypothesis as "likely but not proven." I look forward to having the time over the next year or so to definitively answer the question.

Obviously, Professor Fetzer hasn't a clue with respect to all this. However, that should not be news to any of us.

Josiah Thompson

Very nice!

Thank you Tink, I will start checking out my copies of the Z-film and zero in on frames 327 and 328 as well as the frames in front and behind

I will report back with my thoughts

I hope I can see or find evidence of a hit at 327/328

Thanks again Tink

Dean

According to Wikipedia, the only person ever struck by a particle beam accelerator was

a Russian scientist; he survived:

Anatoli Petrovich Bugorski (Russian: Анатолий Бугорский) (born 1942) is a Russian scientist who was involved in an accident with a particle accelerator in 1978.[1]

Contents [hide]

1 Particle accelerator accident

2 After the accident

3 See also

4 References

5 External links

[edit]Particle accelerator accident

As a researcher at the Institute for High Energy Physics in Protvino, Bugorski used to work with the largest Soviet particle accelerator, the U-70 synchrotron (synchrotron).[2] On July 13, 1978, Bugorski was checking a malfunctioning piece of equipment when an accident occurred due to failed safety mechanisms. Bugorski was leaning over the piece of equipment when he stuck his head in the part through which the proton beam was running. Reportedly, he saw a flash "brighter than a thousand suns", but did not feel any pain. The beam measured about 2,000 gray when it entered Bugorski's skull, and about 3,000 gray when it exited after colliding with the inside of his head.[1]

[edit]After the accident

The left half of Bugorski's face swelled up beyond recognition, and over the next several days started peeling off, showing the path that the proton beam (moving near the speed of light) had burned through parts of his face, his bone, and the brain tissue underneath. As it was believed that about 5 to 6 grays is enough to kill a person, Bugorski was taken to a clinic in Moscow where the doctors could observe his expected demise. However, Bugorski survived and even completed his Ph.D.[3] There was virtually no damage to his intellectual capacity, but the fatigue of mental work increased markedly.[2] Bugorski completely lost hearing in the left ear and only a constant, unpleasant internal noise remained. The left half of his face was paralyzed, due to the destruction of nerves.[1] He is able to function perfectly well, save the fact that he has occasional absence seizures and rare tonic-clonic seizures.

Bugorski continued to work in science, and held the post of Coordinator of physics experiments.[2] Masha Gessen wrote in Wired that because of the Soviet Union's policy of maintaining secrecy on nuclear power-related issues, Bugorski did not speak about the accident for over a decade. He continued going to the Moscow radiation clinic twice a year, for examination, and to meet with other nuclear-accident victims. He "remained a poster boy for Soviet and Russian radiation medicine"[1]. In 1996 he applied unsuccessfully for disabled status to receive his free epilepsy medication. Bugorski showed interest in making himself available for study to Western researchers, but couldn't afford to leave Protvino.[1]

Bugorski is married to Vera Nikolaevna, and they have a son, Peter.[2]

Absolutely right, Karl. And Ed found evidence of massive power to the basement, which

would have been necessary for the accelerator to function. The control lever appears to

have been electrified so she would get a massive dose of voltage. The fire at her apart-

ment would not even have burned at 500*F, when the mattress was smoldering, which

could not possibly have caused such damage to her body. Ed explains that cremation

machines that burn at around 2,000*F still leave bone residue. On page 323, Haslam

talks about Jack Nygard, who was vaporized when he was accidentally "stuck in the

path of his 5,000,000 volt linear particle accelerator near Seattle, Washington." It

would be a good thing if some of these critics could read with greater understanding.

Jack White:

I have NEVER stated that Dr. Mary's death occurred in her apartment. You are imagining

that. What I said was Haslam's theory of someone using the particle generator to kill her

and then to transport her remains across town to her apartment is an odd and unproven

theory. A particle accelerator uses MAGNETS as its source of propulsion, not electric

current...

That is nonsense, Jack. To generate the magnetic-fields needed in part. acc. you need electric current...hight and dangerous enough to produce exact the kind of injury which was observed at M. Shermans arm.

KK

I have shortened Judyth's reply. This is the pertinent paragraph:

"In addition, I did not know Haslam was writing another book. It came as a complete surprise,

or otherwise I would have warned him about the unauthorized status of the book."

So my question remains: Even though Haslam had JVB "correct and corroborate" her story that he published in DMM,

why did he never divulge to her that he was writing a book in which she would play a key role? (That is what JVB claimed)

Good question, Michael. Judyth knew he was an author, she had reviewed his book on Amazon in January 2000. What year did they meet again? And does Haslam say when he decided to write another book?

And having Haslam interested in her story, whether he was writing another book or not ... why would Judyth tell him to read her book and not tell him it was unauthorized if it is so error ridden and incomplete?

Bests,

there is a slightly related event I read about some time ago.

On a farm a tractor was driven so that a part, antenna or something, made contact with an overhanging wire, if in the US it would have been 110, Uk 250? volts. As the driver stepped off the tractor she held on to a metal handle, when her foot hit ground her hand muscles contracted and her left side, likely sweaty (salt:conductor) closed the circuit and she had no way of letting go. It took her husband quite some time to break the circuit during which time her left side cooked. From memory she survived but with considerable parts of her body destroyed. Magnetism in this case is electromagnetism. ie electricity itself, entirely separate from the accelerator innings, may cause severe wounds in the wrong conditions. All it would take is a short. Perhaps that is what happened.

Another instance is my father surviving a 10,000 volt hit in a substation he was working in. A slip of a spanner, luckily the spanner hitting a ground at the same time his elbow hit ground. It took a very short time for parts of his right arm, and face (from fire), to disappear. It didn't go deep though prob because of the fast action of his work mates or it could have been the shock broke the circuit through his body very quickly as he'd likely propel himself from his ground by muscle contraction even though hanging on to the spanner.

Edited by John Dolva

Found on my computer only an hour ago...I previously could not locate

it because it had a SPACE in the file name. I was searching for LHOAUTOPSY.

The person who sent it to me had named it LHO_AUTOPSY.

Some of you will find this of interest. Some may want to avoid it. It is

posted for research only. It is a scan from an original photo, of which

I had xerox copies for about ten years earlier. The transmittal letter

is shown also. I have made this copy very small. The 300dpi original

is MUCH larger. Note to Jim Fetzer...I will send you the large original

if you still need it. It is very sharp and clear, and I think you will not

detect any retouching.

Jack

Edit: On close inspection, IMO the penis appears uncircumcised. (foreskin

appears to overlap glans.) However, autopsy report says otherwise.

The letter mentions 2 photos; however, they were virtually identical,

with only the persons in the background having moved.

Edited by Jack White

JIM REPLIES TO DOUG WELDON ABOUT THE "CIRCUMCISION" ISSUE

Since Judyth has been traveling, I have been unable to contact her for some

response to this ridiculous "circumcision" issue, which you, without asking

for any confirmation that it originated with her or allowing her to reply, have

taken to be the final nail in the coffin of her credibility. Having discussed this

with her long ago, I have not been worried about but I am instead concerned

about the apparent faking of Oswald autopsy photographs, not with regard to

this issue but with regard to a (not unrelated) question about his equipment.

I would have thought you might have noticed there was a collateral issue here.

But apparently now. The claim that Judyth alleged that Lee was uncicrumcised

appears to have originated with Debra Conway, not with Judyth. As I under-

stand it, Debra attributed that view to Judyth at a time they were on friendly

terms. Here is something that was posted on 7 May 2010 on another forum:

Chapman called me shortly after Debra Conway and i had met, and said, "Debra

tells me you said Oswald was not circumcized." Debra Conway had told me she

had received a photo of Lee entirely nude, and that she and Chapman had decided

to show it at the Lancer conference, with that area covered. We did not discuss

circumcision-- I did make a comment that Lee was 'well endowed.' It's important

to know that when Chapman called me and said Debra had told him that I said

Lee was not circumcised, AND THAT THE PHOTO SHE HAD SHOWN AT LANCER

CONFIRMED THIS, that many things ran through my mind. Someone had sent

her a bogus or altered photo, then, because Lee WAS circumcised! Fortunately,

her reputation was still OK because she had told me that area had been covered

with a black square when shown publicly. Poor Debra! She had been given a

bogus photo! And accepted it as genuine, even though the autopsy report said

clearly that Lee was circumcised!

No ... you are incorrect. I posted the email you posted above in post#2315, page 155. It was written in 2009, as I

recall. What came *before* that was the email from Judyth to Dave Reitzes from October 2000 ... which I posted in post#2278, page 152.

Here is that email again:

Subj: Re: test

Date: 10/6/00 3:49:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Dreitzes

CC: Howpl

(.........................)

i am not interested in maing any money or peddling a book. I got an

agent hoping to get the book i wrote--which put everything down in

detail before i talked to anybody, and then had a professor keep a

truncated version of it in caseanything happened to me--that shows i

have never deviated from my account from the first. however, if people

ask me something, i will add information. For exakple, Debra Conway

asked me intimate questions about Lee, since she knew information from

things i never knew existed. Example: was lee circumcized? (no). The

pointnis that whatever i might not have thought to put down, if

somebody asked, i emailed them .....

(.......)

God bless you,Dave,

Judyth V. Baker

You even posted replies to Dean and others with this post still attached!

The other ...and much later ... email you posted above, is obviously referring to something that happened previously. If Judyth had not told Debra that Oswald was not circumcised, Chapman would have had zero reason to call Judyth and essentially challenge her on it. As all have already seen, it was the email I have reposted for you above, written in 2000, where Judyth states Debra had asked her the question ... and includes her parenthetical "no" reply.

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

Jack

Thank you for posting the LHO Black and White autopsy photo

I can say this for sure there is a huge difference between the B&W picture that Jack Posted and the color picture that I have and sent to Jim

Jim I just sent you a PM

Please read it

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jack,

This is very interesting, because the photo I have (somewhere) has his

penis lying to the right (from the camera's point of view) and to the left

(from his point of view) and it is much more impressive. I would guess

it was around seven inches flaccid, which I supposed was why Jack had

thought he had an erection. In comparison to the one I have but cannot

find, this is still minor league. Lee had "impressive equipment", exactly

as Judyth has said. Please send me the scan of the original, but I am still

looking for the one that I have (but cannot find). At least, we are making

some kind of progress. Thank you for locating this, Jack. I appreciate it.

Jim

Found on my computer only an hour ago...I previously could not locate

it because it had a SPACE in the file name. I was searching for LHOAUTOPSY.

The person who sent it to me had named it LHO_AUTOPSY.

Some of you will find this of interest. Some may want to avoid it. It is

posted for research only. It is a scan from an original photo, of which

I had xerox copies for about ten years earlier. The transmittal letter

is shown also. I have made this copy very small. The 300dpi original

is MUCH larger. Note to Jim Fetzer...I will send you the large original

if you still need it. It is very sharp and clear, and I think you will not

detect any retouching.

Jack

Edit: On close inspection, IMO the penis appears uncircumcised. (foreskin

appears to overlap glans.) However, autopsy report says otherwise.

The letter mentions 2 photos; however, they were virtually identical,

with only the persons in the background having moved.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

While perusing (leafing thru) Dr. Mary's Monkey, I had a sudden thought

about BIOWEAPONS. I have read many reports about the CIA's arsenal

of covert and deadly toxins used for secret killings. The alleged dart fired

by the Umbrellaman was said to contain a paralyzing agent. Mary Ferrell

told me that LBJ was said to have been done in by a slice of apple pie

served to him by his secret service agent; the pie contained sodium

morphate, according to Mary, and was undetectible. And so on and on.

So why in the world did the CIA need some amateurs concocting a

secret cancer BIOWEAPON to kill Castro?

Such a scheme sounds like a Keystone Kops Komedy skit. Three

amateurs...Larry, Curly and Moe...injecting mice and monkeys in a

hurried skit trying to get a fatal cancer concoction!

Whatever its faults, the CIA in 1963 was a sophisticated organization

with multiple sophisticated resources and talented scientists. It was

NOT a Mickey Mouse operation. There is NO WAY that it would operate

in the manner described by JVB.

Jack

You have a point. Much of Judyth's claims are ludicrous. And, imo, you have a right to liken Judyth, Ferrie and Oswald to the Three Stooges. This stuff about a lab in Ferrie's apartment and another across the street, etc. The real mystery is Mary Sherman.

Kathy