The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

I will send you the large scan. I also have been searching my OLD computer

for an hour and found numerous "lost" files. I found among them this identical

scan plus the SECOND image and it was first received in 1997...apparently from

the same individual, since the format of the file is identical. Maybe it is worth

comparing image one with image two to see whether that accounts for

Jim's different description.

(my use of "erection" was a conflabulation. I also may be remembering that

someone "altered" this same view in a dumb attempt at humor).

Jack

Jack,

This is very interesting, because the photo I have (somewhere) has his

penis lying to the right (from the camera's point of view) and to the left

(from his point of view) and it is much more impressive. I would guess

it was around seven inches flaccid, which I supposed was why Jack had

thought he had an erection. In comparison to the one I have but cannot

find, this is still minor league. Lee had "impressive equipment", exactly

as Judyth has said. Please send me the scan of the original, but I am still

looking for the one that I have (but cannot find). At least, we are making

some kind of progress. Thank you for locating this, Jack. I appreciate it.

Jim

Found on my computer only an hour ago...I previously could not locate

it because it had a SPACE in the file name. I was searching for LHOAUTOPSY.

The person who sent it to me had named it LHO_AUTOPSY.

Some of you will find this of interest. Some may want to avoid it. It is

posted for research only. It is a scan from an original photo, of which

I had xerox copies for about ten years earlier. The transmittal letter

is shown also. I have made this copy very small. The 300dpi original

is MUCH larger. Note to Jim Fetzer...I will send you the large original

if you still need it. It is very sharp and clear, and I think you will not

detect any retouching.

Jack

Edit: On close inspection, IMO the penis appears uncircumcised. (foreskin

appears to overlap glans.) However, autopsy report says otherwise.

The letter mentions 2 photos; however, they were virtually identical,

with only the persons in the background having moved.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JIM REPLIES TO DOUG WELDON ABOUT THE "CIRCUMCISION" ISSUE

Since Judyth has been traveling, I have been unable to contact her for some

response to this ridiculous "circumcision" issue, which you, without asking

for any confirmation that it originated with her or allowing her to reply, have

taken to be the final nail in the coffin of her credibility. Having discussed this

with her long ago, I have not been worried about but I am instead concerned

about the apparent faking of Oswald autopsy photographs, not with regard to

this issue but with regard to a (not unrelated) question about his equipment.

I would have thought you might have noticed there was a collateral issue here.

But apparently now. The claim that Judyth alleged that Lee was uncicrumcised

appears to have originated with Debra Conway, not with Judyth. As I under-

stand it, Debra attributed that view to Judyth at a time they were on friendly

terms. Here is something that was posted on 7 May 2010 on another forum:

Chapman called me shortly after Debra Conway and i had met, and said, "Debra

tells me you said Oswald was not circumcized." Debra Conway had told me she

had received a photo of Lee entirely nude, and that she and Chapman had decided

to show it at the Lancer conference, with that area covered. We did not discuss

circumcision-- I did make a comment that Lee was 'well endowed.' It's important

to know that when Chapman called me and said Debra had told him that I said

Lee was not circumcised, AND THAT THE PHOTO SHE HAD SHOWN AT LANCER

CONFIRMED THIS, that many things ran through my mind. Someone had sent

her a bogus or altered photo, then, because Lee WAS circumcised! Fortunately,

her reputation was still OK because she had told me that area had been covered

with a black square when shown publicly. Poor Debra! She had been given a

bogus photo! And accepted it as genuine, even though the autopsy report said

clearly that Lee was circumcised!

The photograph in question interests me more than the attribution by Debra to

Judyth, which appears to have originated with Debra, not with Judyth. What I

am looking for is a copy of the photograph, which I obtained years ago and was

struck by the decedent's "impressive equipment". Dean Hagerman, in the mean-

while, has sent me some other autopsy photographs that appear to have been

faked, which are quite different and display "very modest" equipment. I have a

copy of the original--taken from above his left foot, a full-body nude image, in

black-and-white--while these new photos are partial and in color. But having

moved to Madison in 2006, I am unable to locate it at present. Something is

going on and it can have only one apparent purpose--to discredit the one and

only person who knows the details of Lee Harvey Oswald's life in New Orleans.

When are we going to see the photo? Or at least some of the faked photos?

Kathy C

I agree with Jim that the 2 b/w Polaroids shot at the hospital differ from the color

penis photo shot by the FBI at the autopsy. The b/w shots show an erection while

the autopsy slides show it flaccid. I do not know the medical significance of this.

Unlike Jim, I have never considered this suspicious. I doubt that it is retouching.

I have been unable to locate my copies of either set of photos on my computer.

I know I have slides "somewhere".

Jack

This is awkward, but -- a man can have an erection when he is dead?

Kathy C

I agree with Jim that the 2 b/w Polaroids shot at the hospital differ from the color

penis photo shot by the FBI at the autopsy. The b/w shots show an erection while

the autopsy slides show it flaccid. I do not know the medical significance of this.

Unlike Jim, I have never considered this suspicious. I doubt that it is retouching.

Jack

Kathy C

You are behind Kathy. I was wrong. I was sleepy when I wrote that. See a later post.

Jack

BB said:How do you know? Barb quoted Judyths' own words that Judyth changed her story about aids and monkey virus and Fetzer completely scrambled what Barb said. It looks like he did'nt LISTEN at all.

It was probably the other way around. It can be frustrating having story laid upon story about what some claim Judyth said that caused her 'story to change' v what Judyth actually said in context and later explained more fully or <gasp> even used different words.

But Barb J showed us Judyth's exact words saying 3 different things in exactly the same context:

Version 1: Judyth Vary Baker with Howard Platzman, Ph.D, "Deadly Alliance: Outline of the Conspiracy": "The serum in which the cancer cells were placed included a virus that knocks out the immune system, thus enhancing the strength of the already powerful cancer cells. This material -- scraped from the kidney's [sic] of sick monkeys -- was, in fact, the AIDS virus."

Version 2: Judyth Vary Baker with Howard Platzman, Ph.D, "Deadly Alliance," alternate draft provided to Robert Vernon, posted by Vernon at alt.assassination.jfk, August 30, 2004: "The serum in which the cancer cells were placed included a virus that knocks out the immune system, thus enhancing the strength of the already powerful cancer cells. This material -- scraped from the kidney's [sic] of sick monkeys -- was, in fact, the PRECURSOR OF THE AIDS virus.

Version 3: Rene Zwaap, "An American Hero," De Groene Amsterdammer, June 21, 2003 (based on an interview with Judyth Vary Baker), automated translation, posted by John McAdams to alt.assassination.jfk, July 8. 2003: "[Oswald] got a hurry course over it go around with the transport of living cancer cells, that in a special chemical liquid living could become hold. By that technique was worked with SV-40, material that were pulled from the kidneys [of monkeys], that also became uses by the development of the polio vaccine. The target of the operation was Castro with it to infect. He stood known as a lover of cigars and nobody will it thus strangely of look up as he lung cancer would get."

Is sv40 the same as aids? I did a google seacrch and it looks like the answer is NO

Jack

Kathy C

You are behind Kathy. I was wrong. I was sleepy when I wrote that. See a later post.

Jack

It's hard keeping up with this thread. I still can't see if he's circumsized or not. What I can see is that he had huge testicles. I remember the story -- and it's probably in the John Armstrong book -- of Harvey's mother, taking him when he was very young to a doctor to see if his private parts were normal and was assured they were.

Kathy C

Jack

Thank you for posting the LHO Black and White autopsy photo

I can say this for sure there is a huge difference between the B&W picture that Jack Posted and the color picture that I have and sent to Jim

Jim I just sent you a PM

Please read it

Dean, does your photo include the identifying autopsy number in the photo?

Thanks,

Barb :-)

Jack

I can say this for sure there is a huge difference between the B&W picture that Jack Posted and the color picture that I have and sent to Jim

Jim I just sent you a PM

Please read it

Thanks,

No it does not Barb

Guest John Gillespie

Jack

Kathy C

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, he wasn't vigorous but certainly rigorous.

JG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection

''Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism''

''Other causes of death may also result in these effects, including fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, damage to major blood vessels, or violent death by poisoning. Forensically, a postmortem priapism is an indicator that death was likely swift and violent.''

Josiah,

May I move this and make it its' own thread?? I think it would be a great topic!

If so, please tell me what to title it.

Kathy

Thank you, Kathy. You are kind to suggest it. However, I think I would rather leave it as it stands. This change in my thinking is based upon the work of David Wimp and Keith Fitzgerald and I don't know what permission I have or don't have to discuss their work. So let's leave it just as it is.

In addition, I wouldn't want any real discussion to challenge Professor Fetzer's rather strenuous efforts to draw attention to himself.

Josiah Thompson

Jack White:

I have NEVER stated that Dr. Mary's death occurred in her apartment. You are imagining

that. What I said was Haslam's theory of someone using the particle generator to kill her

and then to transport her remains across town to her apartment is an odd and unproven

theory. A particle accelerator uses MAGNETS as its source of propulsion, not electric

current...

That is nonsense, Jack. To generate the magnetic-fields needed in part. acc. you need electric current...hight and dangerous enough to produce exact the kind of injury which was observed at M. Shermans arm.

KK

OF COURSE the magnets are run by electricity! But the output is an extremely brief splitting of an atom, which produces

a momentary radiation. The OUTPUT of the machine in no way is electricity. Your toaster uses electricity, but its output

is toast, not electricity! If you have information that a particle accelerator can produce electrical burns, please share it.

I can find no such information.

Jack

A particle acc. facility contains an electric circuit, like your Toaster. If there is something wrong with it (damaged isolation, a short etc), you can die when you get in contact with it: whether it is a toaster, or a particle accelerator...but only a part. accelerator FACILITY got enough voltage to burn ones arm and the bone too...(that is what happened to Mary Shermanns arm)... (Shermann very likely was in contact with the electric circuit, not with the particle accelerator-tubular itself...which of course cannot cause the injury in question...it was obviously a murder-trap(like someone would manipulate your toaster in order to kill you), which should look like an accident. Bu it obviously didn't work...thats why they stabbed her in the heart to make sure thats she is dead, put her in her apartment, and disguised it as murder...the cops knew there was something wrong, but never conducted a serious investigation...

KK

Why is it OBVIOUSLY A MURDER TRAP? There is no evidence of that, just speculative theory.

There is really no evidence of a linear particle accelerator...just speculation.

Cite some EVIDENCE to be taken seriously.

Jack

Well, it could have been an industrial accident. Since Sherman was no electrician, the question is: were did she suffer this high voltage injury? Most likely at the particle acc. facility near her working-place. There is one more question: why would somebody kill a severely wounded person, by stubbing her a knife (or something like a knife)in the heart, if there was no prior attempt to kill her in a staged "accident at work".

Mary Sherman had to die. And she died the day the WC came to NOLA...where is the connection between Sherman and the Commission that "investigated" the murder of JFK? Ed Haslam and JVB pointed it out...

KK

Jack

Jim I just sent you a PM

Please read it

Thanks,

No it does not Barb

Thanks, Dean.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...id=192452

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

Guest James H. Fetzer

Jack,

Please post the second Polaroid. It may be the one I've been looking for.

Many thanks!

Jim

Jack,

No, he does not have an erection. (I suspect that is physically impossible

for dead men, since their blood pressure has gone to zero.) What it shows

is that he was very "well endowed". It is the most striking feature of this

photograph. The new ones, which I have, are completely different. They

show a very modest "endowment". There is only one possible target for

this, Judyth, who has described him as having "impressive equipment". I

can confirm that that is correct. But the more recent images contradict it.

This is another example of faking photos in the assassination, so it should

come as no surprise. What matters is (1) fakery and (2) targeting Judyth.

Jim

It's the new ones that appear to have been faked, Jack. In fact, I can testify

to that being the case, since I have seen both the original (black-and-white)

and the more recent (color), where the original was a full-body, nude shot,

but the more recent is only of his penis. I wish you would read what I have

to say more carefully, Jack. If anyone can find the photo I am looking for--

which I have but cannot presently locate--please send me a copy or a scan.

The LHO photos showing his "equipment" as Jim calls it were first seen in the 1980s...long before

anyone ever heard of Judyth...so they could not have been "faked" for her benefit.

Jack

Jack

Jim of course is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

I don't know what led me to say "erection"...I probably meant significantly larger.

In the Polaroids it is large and flaccid. In the FBI slide, it is smaller and flaccid.

I think I was real sleepy when I wrote that. It has been years since I saw the

photos.

Sorry for my mistake.

Jack

BB said:How do you know? Barb quoted Judyths' own words that Judyth changed her story about aids and monkey virus and Fetzer completely scrambled what Barb said. It looks like he did'nt LISTEN at all.

It was probably the other way around. It can be frustrating having story laid upon story about what some claim Judyth said that caused her 'story to change' v what Judyth actually said in context and later explained more fully or <gasp> even used different words.

But Barb J showed us Judyth's exact words saying 3 different things in exactly the same context:

Version 1: Judyth Vary Baker with Howard Platzman, Ph.D, "Deadly Alliance: Outline of the Conspiracy": "The serum in which the cancer cells were placed included a virus that knocks out the immune system, thus enhancing the strength of the already powerful cancer cells. This material -- scraped from the kidney's [sic] of sick monkeys -- was, in fact, the AIDS virus."

Version 2: Judyth Vary Baker with Howard Platzman, Ph.D, "Deadly Alliance," alternate draft provided to Robert Vernon, posted by Vernon at alt.assassination.jfk, August 30, 2004: "The serum in which the cancer cells were placed included a virus that knocks out the immune system, thus enhancing the strength of the already powerful cancer cells. This material -- scraped from the kidney's [sic] of sick monkeys -- was, in fact, the PRECURSOR OF THE AIDS virus.

Version 3: Rene Zwaap, "An American Hero," De Groene Amsterdammer, June 21, 2003 (based on an interview with Judyth Vary Baker), automated translation, posted by John McAdams to alt.assassination.jfk, July 8. 2003: "[Oswald] got a hurry course over it go around with the transport of living cancer cells, that in a special chemical liquid living could become hold. By that technique was worked with SV-40, material that were pulled from the kidneys [of monkeys], that also became uses by the development of the polio vaccine. The target of the operation was Castro with it to infect. He stood known as a lover of cigars and nobody will it thus strangely of look up as he lung cancer would get."

Is sv40 the same as aids? I did a google seacrch and it looks like the answer is NO

You seem unaware that "Deadly Alliance" was purloined. Anything coming from it is open to question and those using it to 'quote Judyth' are just adding to the problem. So, this remains a strawman. Judyth's authorized book should provide the explanation that can be used as reference.