The Education Forum

Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell

NewsBusters

by Geoffrey Dickens

March 9, 2010

NBC's Curry Prompts Ventura to Claim Bush Admin Knew About 9/11

NBC's Ann Curry invited former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura to promote his new book of conspiracy theories,

on Tuesday's Today show, and pressed the former professional wrestler to throw out the loony charge that the Bush

administration had foreknowledge of 9/11. On to promote his book American Conspiracies, Ventura charged that the

CIA was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy and when prompted by Curry accused the Bush administration

of allowing the 9/11 attacks to happen.

Full story: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dick...knew-about-9-11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent (a few days ago) MP3 interviews with Ventura and Russell are front page on the Alex Jones Prison Planet site right now. You'll probably have to scroll through the 4hr show to find them, but his highlighted interviews are usually fairly long and if you hear the voice you're after you can usually scroll back to the beginning of the respective talk very quickly. I haven't listened to either just yet.

Forum members here may or may not be interested in Ventura/Russell's book, but as I type it's currently ranked at #9 of all books on Amazon. Ventura's appearance on THE VIEW (where he spoke about 9/11 and JFK) and the removal of his 9/11 article from the Huffington Post have probably spiked sales.

Though I shouldn't get my hopes up, with any luck the Tom Hanks / Bugliosi miniseries will be laughed offscreen when it finally airs.

Michael,

Thanks. I have Comcast here in Florida, but nothing called TruTV on it. I guess I don't have the right package, and I'm not going to pay the thieves more than I'm already paying.

Ron, I'm sure you have checked carefully, but it might be worth a second look. I also have Comcast in Florida and I get TruTV. I think the shows are available on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUT9A6Pmkw

TRU TV used to be known as Court TV. I watched the first season of Ventura's show and found it hugely disappointing. Each episode followed a similar pattern. His investigators would lay out something kinda wacky and mysterious, like the Bilderbergers secretly running the world, and he would say "Hmm, let's get to the bottom of this" and storm off to do just that. He then shows up somewhere unannounced and uninvited, and finds the refusal of the security guards wherever he shows up to let him in "suspicious." He seems to think being a former Navy Seal and Governor gives him an "all-access pass" to both government-owned and privately-owned facilities. At the end of the show, he ultimately pronounces that "we are not being told the truth about (fill in the blank)."

Sadly, the show is more about him than the topics being investigated. His performance, the music, even the camera angles all convey that he is a super-hero or super-warrior for the truth, kinda like Kolchak on steroids (if you remember the old Darren McGavin TV show), only investigating conspiracies instead of monsters.

I suspect Dick's book will be better. If not, well, I suspect Ventura's bringing some of these possible conspiracies some attention won't hurt too much, seeing as "conspiracy theorist" is already a bad word in most quarters.

I couldn't agree more, Pat.

His schtick gets quite dull.

But, if it helps expose the current government suppression of information relating to the JFK assassination, I wish him plenty of exposure.

I share Pat's opinion on Jesse's tv show. While I find him to be interesting, frank and knowledgeable in interviews, his tv show is somewhat tabloid and lacking in some kind of gravitas. British an Irish viewers may recognise MTV's June Sarpong a one of his 'researchers'.

With a good budget and serious production such a series could well be more interesting. Like all tv shows, this programme has a target audience, and it's not us. It's Jesse's way of drawing people in to thinking critically about certain topics. As with most tv shows, the surface can only be scratched. Television is a passive form of media, you generally don't remember anything unless it has a real impact.

Having said that, I respect Jesse immensely and I would trust Dick Russell's work over most others.

This might be the best interview with Jesse Ventura I've ever heard. Len Osanic does an excellent job.

After listening to this I came away liking Jesse Ventura more than ever.

http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.html

Show #465

Original airdate: March 11th 2010

Guests: Gov. Jesse Ventura / Dick Russell

Topic: American Conspiracies

American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us available at amazon.com

Previous book "Don't Start The Revolution Without Me" did not get published easily

Dick Russell collaborated with Ventura on his latest book

The new book is already number 4 at Amazon

Jesse was the only politician in Dallas for the 40th anniversary of JFK's anniversary

Len breaks the news to Jesse that the Conspiracy Museum was closed down

Jesse relates a good 6th floor museum story

He's the only person in politics to question the official 9/11 story

The creation of his popular TV show Conspiracy Theory

There are 8 to 10 shows yet to be made... great stuff to come!

Jesse considers JFK's assassination the pivotal conspiracy that paved the way for all the others

Ventura's two favourite books; Harvey & Lee by John Armstrong and Fletcher Prouty's " JFK"

Nixon set up over Watergate was surprising to Jesse The Jonestown Massacre may have been an MK Ultra experiment

Jim Jones had heavy and extensive intelligence connections

Government's motivation to create 9/11 might not be so far fetched if you consider...

...that 58,000 Americans were killed in Vietnam over the Gulf of Tonkin lie

Politicians consider any reference to 9/11 truth political suicide

Bill Maher's caving to the pressures of the 9/11 cover story

Van Jones was forced to resign because he questioned the official 9/11 story

Dick Russell was the primary researcher in the making of Jesse's new book

Homeland Security originally used by the Nazis beginning before WWII

Reading the materials of known disinformationalists is just "Knowing your enemy"

The Denver Airport mystery. Who is the "New World Airport Commission?"

Jesse's contract with MSNBC kept him out of the spotlight for three years...

...because he opposed the war in Iraq... Who says the media isn't controlled?

To this day MSNBC won't feature Ventura as if he did something wrong

Play Part Two Interview - Dick Russell

Author of "The Man Who Knew Too Much" and co-author of "American Conspiacies"

Dick Russell website

Dick worked with Jesse Ventura on two books, this one and Don't Start The Revolution Without Me

Both men are well versed in the conspiratorial view of post-war American history

Conspiracies are swept under the rug by politicians and the media and...

...Ventura and Russell are active bringing these truths to light

The Huffington Post pulled the story by Ventura and prohibited any conspiracy reviews

Arianna Huffington was well respected yet she caved to the pressure

Most will agree no matter your view there should be more transparency in these cases

After all of the Bush years and the hijacking of the economy, 9/11 etc, why are the...

...Tea Parties just starting now? Where were they when the damage was being created?

The book is a wealth of information and well worth getting

The depraved condition of the media and the lack of true investigative reporting

Guest John Gillespie
I watched the first season of Ventura's show and found it hugely disappointing. Each episode followed a similar pattern. His investigators would lay out something kinda wacky and mysterious, like the Bilderbergers secretly running the world, and he would say "Hmm, let's get to the bottom of this" and storm off to do just that.

What a waste. He could devote a whole season just to JFK. But I guess they figure the viewing public doesn't have that kind of attention span. Or interest, for that matter. Gotta be something new and exciting every week. That's show biz.

Yeah, the formulaic construct was trite and hammy, to be sure, as was the acting by JV and his team. No matter. Let us raise a glass to The Man and everyone else who pushed, pulled and put it together. The program was a larger than usual bite of the elephant and a coup of sorts, considering there were many doubting that this show had much of a chance to be aired. I thought the content was quite good and the editing stood up to the challenge of presenting complex subjects under the constraints of cryptic Television time boxes. Yet, it got good numbers - and on a mainstream national channel. Some of those interviewed I had seen only on Camelot productions.

Regards,

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

• 1 month later...

From the CityPages blog

Hart Van Denburg

April 28, 2010

​Jesse Ventura told us last year that if his show, "Conspiracy Theory," got the green light for a second season, he was going to blow open the whole Kennedy assassination plot.

Looks like he may get his chance. TruTV has ordered up another eight installments.

Good call.

"Conspiracy Theory" has been a gold mine for the former CourtTV cable channel. The first episode alone episode drew 1.6 million viewers, the channel's biggest audience ever for a new series launch.

Highbrow the channel ain't, with a line-up that also includes: "Full Throttle Saloon," "Las Vegas Jailhouse," "Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel," "The Naked Office" and "Ma's Roadhouse."

But boss Marc Juris says TruTV is hitting its target: "An audience we call real engagers -- viewers who love exciting, real-life action."

And murder mysteries.

Ventura told us he found the U.S. government's official explanation of the Kennedy assassination hard to believe; JFK's body was whisked away by the feds before Texas officials could perform an autopsy.

"Why is that?" Ventura wanted to know.

Maybe we'll all find out.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2010/04...e_ventura_l.php

NewsBusters

by Geoffrey Dickens

March 9, 2010

NBC's Curry Prompts Ventura to Claim Bush Admin Knew About 9/11

...when prompted by Curry accused the Bush administration

of allowing the 9/11 attacks to happen.

Full story: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dick...knew-about-9-11

There you have it folks, that statement there sums it up for me. THIS is one important reason why Ventura is allowed to run about in the mainstream, he believes the Govt. LET it happen on purpose lol....I personally believe that the Show is possibly part of a PsyOp campaign designed to shift public opinion and train of thought away from the actual perps and honestly good questions, the REAL questions (like....Wall St's possible involvement?, Neil Levin's death on 9/11 for example, as stated in the book "The Partnership"). Now this does not mean that I believe all working on the show are shadowy, Govt. agents/operatives, etc etc lol. Yes, it will get people speaking on Conspiracy, etc. But the presenter of the show will once again look "nutty" and I see that as no coincidence. People have been speaking of conspiracies for decades. the timing of Ventura's running about and popularity is questionable as well, I think people are catching on (especially with the financial crisis), and they need someone out there to perform in such a specific way, whether that performer knows/realizes it or not.

If its mainstream, always take it with a grain of salt and with caution, always.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

• 5 months later...

By Gayle Jo Carter, Special for USA TODAY

http://www.usatoday....e-ventura_N.htm

Former pro-wrestler-turned Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura is eager for the second season of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura to begin (Oct. 15, 10 p.m. ET/PT, truTV.) That's because he gets to examine one of his favorite conspiracies: JFK's assassination. "We will have breakthrough audio," promises Ventura. "It will be the first time we audibly hear someone confess, and we all know that Lee Harvey Oswald is dead."But just because Ventura, 59, has traded his political career for the life of a TV personality doesn't mean that he's any less opinionated. A self-described "watchdog of the government," he wades right into volatile topics, including the controversy over the potential building of an Islamic center near Ground Zero. "It's ridiculous. Would there be an uproar if it was a Catholic church? It's much ado about nothing," says the staunch First Amendment advocate. "It has no bearing at all on 9/11."

What is "of much more importance" to him is why religious organizations don't pay property taxes. "Why do they get the same services that we all do and why do they get them free?" Ventura asks.

And while he hasn't paid attention to the president's stance on that particular issue, Ventura says "there can't be any change" with the status quo of Republicans and Democrats. "Notice I lump them together," he says. "I don't distinguish between the two because it's very much like pro wrestling. You (give) interviews on TV like you hate each other, to draw crowds and attention and make money. But behind closed doors, you'll go out to dinner with each other. Well, the Democrats and Republicans are the same way. They're not adversaries; they just make believe they are to the American public."

In fact, Ventura, who ran as an independent and a member of the Reform Party, says he's no longer even into that. "I do not support the third party movement anymore," he says. "I now advocate the abolishment of all political parties. We've allowed the parties to take over the government."

As for his current gig crisscrossing the country examining history's conspiracies, Ventura draws inspiration from his "skeptical" now-deceased dad, a World War II veteran who questioned the Vietnam War before the protesters even did. "I was fortunate enough to come home and tell my dad he was right and I was wrong," says the Vietnam veteran, who went into the war believing he was stopping "the spread of communism" but came home thinking differently.

"But I also live by the quote, 'Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.' I agree wholeheartedly," he says.

Unless, that is, your dissension comes in the form of the Tea Party then Ventura isn't buying.

"Anyone that has Sarah Palin as the standard bearer would not get my support at all. Sarah Palin is a quitter. She quit as governor to go make money. I would have nothing to do with a party like that."

And like when he was wooing voters with his blunt talk, it's the people on the streets (and his son Tyrel, 30, a producer on the show) whom he meets while working on Conspiracy Theory that keep him motivated to stay true to his questioning self.

"Wherever we may be filming, people walk up to me and shake my hand and thank me for having the courage to do what I do. It's a great payoff."

Edited by William Kelly

• 6 months later...

Jesse Ventura and Dick Russell have combined on a new book: 63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read. It was released yesterday by Skyhorse Publishing.

http://www.amazon.com/Documents-Government-Doesnt-Want-Read/dp/1616082267/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1301930668&sr=8-2

Black Op Radio interview with Len Osanic: http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2011.html

Edited by Michael Hogan

Don't fall for the disinfo guys. I hate to break it to you (or do I.....) but here is just one dated example of the people Ventura 'sleeps' with regarding his show. I think these series of posts should put an end to any speculations regarding Ventura's credibility. My advice? stay away from him and to some degree I find it terribly unfortunate that Russell was involved with him and his book.

1) A more recent post from BFN:

As you know' date=' this [b']creep[/b] Ventura

is absolutely everywhere.....

And you will learn a lot about the reach

of the CIA Fakes by marvelling at the

vast range of media who are giving

Ventura a platform. From RT to CNN

and all the rest of the NWO media....

Rather revealing, the following excerpt

from an interview on the Daily Bell :

(whom you can bet your sweet bippy

is yet another NWO media outlet )

Jesse Ventura on Government Cover-Ups . . .

9/11, the Reality of HAARP and Making Government Better

Sunday, April 10, 2011 with Anthony Wile

The Daily Bell is pleased to present an

exclusive interview with Jesse Ventura.

Introduction: Jesse Ventura is the former Independent Governor of Minnesota. He is also a former U.S. Navy SEAL, professional wrestler, movie actor, a visiting fellow at Harvard Kennedy School of Government, and the New York Times bestselling author of five books. He is currently the host and executive producer of TruTV's Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. He has a reputation as the ultimate non-partisan truth-seeker; he has no qualms about questioning authority.

Daily Bell: Thanks for sitting down with us. You've written another very interesting book, "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You To Read." Tell us about it.

Jesse Ventura: This is a book I collaborated on with Dick Russell, and I would like to give him the credit for doing all the research. That's why we make a good team. I just don't have the patience to do the research he does. It was our publisher, SkyHorse it was their idea to do this book. Dick and I started searching for these documents, which are all documents released by the US government. WikiLeaks started releasing information right before we started, so naturally we used some of their stuff too.....

Don't take much deduction does it, to figure out from the

above that Jesse is just a low grade front man reading

from a sript developed by others.

Needless to say Jesse contaminates the pool of his skepticism

about 9/11 with the usual gambit of building in some tinfoil which

totally discredits 9/11 Truth. Pretty much standard M.O., ain't it?

Jesse Ventura: HAARP is big in Alaska. It's 50 radio antennas and they shoot up 50,000 watts of power, which is the equivalent of what they allow for a radio station. It's run by five or six diesel engines the size of locomotives, and it sends low-level radio frequencies up to the ionosphere, which is the top level before space, and throws them back to earth.

Dr. Nick Begich, who wrote the book, "Angels Don't Play This HAARP, Advances in Tesla Technology," has told me, "Governor, this is the death ray. It can knock airplanes out of the sky. It can control the weather."

They claim it's to communicate with submarines under the water but they lied initially about it, because they called it an unclassified research center. When I went up there, they wouldn't let me in, so that tells you right there they are lying because it's not open to the public. If it were unclassified, somebody would be happy to let me in.

One of the initial stories behind it is intriguing. Remember the tsunami that hit Indonesia a couple of years ago? That tsunami happened, but there was no earthquake and there was nothing that should have caused that, and yet witnesses on the ground said they saw northern lights before the tsunami came. Well, you can't see the northern lights from Indonesia. But when HAARP is ramped up, it looks like the northern lights when they are using it.

So a guy says, "Come on Governor, you think they just kill these people for no reason?" I said, "No, they probably wouldn't do that, but what if they were testing this thing and the end result was they created this tsunami."

They aren't going to go, "Oops, I guess we screwed up." No, they're not going to say anything about it, if they caused it.

Huge leaps of faulty logic so bad that I can't stop

laughing long enough to write. But that's the whole

idea of contaminating 9/11 with drivel.

Way to go Jesse.

Edited by B. A. Copeland