The Education Forum

CAN ANYONE ID THIS PERSON

I think attatchment is smaller will delete previous post:

Does anyone know this person? Photo from Dallas Apartment house 1963. It was said by FBI this person was in Delay Plaza.

P.S

NOW don't jump my ass. I was told this was a passport photo and it was found near the Trinity River where a body was found in the river a few days after the assassination. Roscoe White's name was on the DPD report. Fardandez told the DPD that he thought he knew the man from Oak Cliff.... NOW again, I only recently received this information from a source in the DPD and a Texas Ranger of which I cannot, or will not name at this point.

post-1680-1267582324_thumb.jpg

Edited by William Plumlee

That does not look like a picture from 1963. The guy's hair looks more modern. Also, were color passport pictures common in 1963?

Good points.... and I pegged the picture around 1985 or there abouts... however, the source told me the story..,. I think its a 'Plan"t... However, can anyone ID this fellow? Seems others get a photo with a story and soon I get one with a story... whats with that?

According to a web site the use of color came in the late 70's. But that was for the US. Presumably it was the same elsewhere.

Why the seeding of stuff? One can only speculate, there are interests that has a purpose. Keep people running around looking under rocks, plain mischief, hints of sorts.

The interesting to me is the body in the water. Anymore on that?

I agree that this photo looks out of place for 1963. Prior to the appearance of The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show on February 9, 1964, men's hair over the ears was considered unsightly...where I grew up, he would've been told he looked like a "brush-ape." But perhaps there is an ELEMENT of truth to the story; perhaps the person in the photo [which has "1970's" or later written all over it] may have some related connection to 11/22/63.