The Education Forum

SOUTH KNOLL PHOTO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tosh,

I'm not much of a Jack White but I've used Photoshop to lighten two squares in this image where there appear to be people. One looks like a man with a hat carrying something towards the front of the lot and the other is towards the back of the lot and to the left.

You'll have to zoom in in order to see them. Hopefully you can see them too, or maybe I'm seeing things.

In the square on our right it looks like one man handing another man a rifle. It reminds me of the Man on the Roof photo which I have posted here twice. I am using another's computer so I can't post it again for awhile.

I am trying to find where the limo was driven to get to Parkland; so I can see the building where the roof man stood via Google Earth Street View. It's apparently near a "covered" section of the Freeway where the limo was photographed. Jack White said there was a floral business there at that time. I haven't located the section of the Freeway. -- Sorry for the digression.

Kathy C

Here are the images enlarged and a new one I found above the "Stemmons" sign. Someone has probably already "found" it and posted it before, but anyway, here's what I'm able to pull from this photo. I'm not quite sure that they're people, but the proportions appear to be right.

post-2880-1267661593_thumb.jpg

post-2880-1267661620_thumb.jpg

Hi Tosh,

I'm not much of a Jack White but I've used Photoshop to lighten two squares in this image where there appear to be people. One looks like a man with a hat carrying something towards the front of the lot and the other is towards the back of the lot and to the left.

You'll have to zoom in in order to see them. Hopefully you can see them too, or maybe I'm seeing things.

In the square on our right it looks like one man handing another man a rifle. It reminds me of the Man on the Roof photo which I have posted here twice. I am using another's computer so I can't post it again for awhile.

I am trying to find where the limo was driven to get to Parkland; so I can see the building where the roof man stood via Google Earth Street View. It's apparently near a "covered" section of the Freeway where the limo was photographed. Jack White said there was a floral business there at that time. I haven't located the section of the Freeway. -- Sorry for the digression.

Kathy C

Here are the images enlarged and a new one I found above the "Stemmons" sign. Someone has probably already "found" it and posted it before, but anyway, here's what I'm able to pull from this photo. I'm not quite sure that they're people, but the proportions appear to be right.

Opps, looks like one of the images didn't upload. This is the image that looks to be a person holding something on the right.

Hi Tosh,

Kathy C

Opps, looks like one of the images didn't upload. This is the image that looks to be a person holding something on the right.

Crap, one more try here. Sorry for looking like an idiot.

post-2880-1267661973_thumb.jpg

Lee Forman Cancellare 1 ( Ebay Purchase )

http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=yl13gd&a...&quality=70

We are drifting off the area . The picture posted has been cropped and the forked tree area has been cut out of the cancellare photo. The area I have always pointed out is the left side of the COMPLETE photo. Bernice posted the whole picture awhile back. (post#3; this thread) And Too, its been posted many times, but each time we seem to drift off to areas of which I have never said we were in at the time of the shots.. The area is to the left and above of the photographer, directly above the man in the media between Elm and Main, in the picture; above the top of the car on Commerce Street.

Edited by William Plumlee

Tosh,

Do you recall what time it was when the Abort Team reassembled back at the plane?

Cliff not sure from my memory, but I think it was between 1 and 2pm. We waited for awhile for others but soon left after that. I can't remember for sure, however I think its on the record somewhere and has been posted on this forum a few years back... Perhaps Peter Lemkin might recall what I told him and Jim back in 1990.

Tosh,

Do you recall what time it was when the Abort Team reassembled back at the plane?

Cliff not sure from my memory, but I think it was between 1 and 2pm. We waited for awhile for others but soon left after that. I can't remember for sure, however I think its on the record somewhere and has been posted on this forum a few years back... Perhaps Peter Lemkin might recall what I told him and Jim back in 1990.

Tosh, do you recall how soon you were aware of the Abort Team's attitude of disappointment?

Did you read their disappointment immediately, or did you gather than impression more slowly

during the flight back?

Tosh,

Tosh, do you recall how soon you were aware of the Abort Team's attitude of disappointment?

Did you read their disappointment immediately, or did you gather than impression more slowly

during the flight back?

At first it was because of what Sergio said. " Oh xxxx we F'ed UP!" "... we have to get the F... out of here!" Not much was said by the driver or Sergio or me as we sped back to the safe house near Redbird (Sergio was muddy and wet from sliding down the embankment. We stopped at the Sportatorum where Sergio got a clean set of pants... I know this is strange in itself, but that is what happened. The Sportatorum had been used before by some of the Dallas Cubans who had ties with Omega-7 and Alpha-66 and the Beckley bunch in Oak Cliff)

At the airport while waiting for others, everybody stayed to themselves, and not much was said about the events of the morning. It was after we were airborne that I thought about things. I finally starting settling down. My thoughts: Nobody could look at each other. When you caught their eye they just looked away. It was a very sad and quite moment. It remained that way for most of the trip. I knew better than to ask any questions. It was not my place. Sergio stayed to himself at the back of the aircraft and did not talk to anyone. If they were a hit team, I did think they would have been a little more jubilant.

It was perhaps years later, that I thought back when asked or told I had flown the attack team in to kill the President. I took exception with that and each time it pissed me off. I thought hard about it for a lot of years. However, it was the impressions I had received that day, on the way out, that cause me to believe that they were indeed an abort team. Perhaps Abort was or is not the right term, but that is the term used during that timeline. All it really means is that there was foreknowledge about the assassination to be carried out and that to me spells, conspiracy. The minute details of the who's and why's, I would not know. I was nowhere near that level of planning in those years. I was just a pilot who was asked by a friend to go along and see the President and act as his spotter. And that is about all I can say about that.

Tosh.

The Cancellare photo posted by Bernice comes from my image galleries.

I purchased it from Corbis for $200.00

So as you see, some of us ARE actually making an effort TO TRY AND HELP.

Some of your comments like the one below are not helping.

Quote:

ANYONE CARE TO CRITIQUE THAT DAMN THING.... OR IS IT TO MUCH OF A DELICATE MATTER? HAS IT BEEN DOCTORED OR BRUSHED OUT?

OH WELL... WHAT THU HELL. WHO CARES? RIGHT?

Robin.

Edited by Robin Unger

With regards to the guy with gun. Couldn't it be tree trunk mirrored in shadow?

Tosh.

The Cancellare photo posted by Bernice comes from my image galleries.

I purchased it from Corbis for $200.00

So as you see, some of us ARE actually making an effort TO TRY AND HELP.

Some of your comments like ( nobody cares anyway etc: ) are not helping your cause.

Robin.

Robin: Please read what I have said and how I said it and why I said it. Sometimes IMO people do not read or hear what is really said.. Sorry friend your way of key on what I feel or meant: Peter Lemkin spent hundreds and thousands of dollars over 15 years ago in getting that picture and trying to get the so called experts to even look at it. It cost him dearly, financially as well as mentally. Damn near cost him his life... as well as a few others... We have all paid some dues in this damn mess. As to a cause, "I have no stinking cause". I am not an assassination buff, nor a conspiracy theorist. I was a player in the event and only want to help for the sake of history and the truth of things. FWIW. Robin I do thank you for your interest and appreciate what you are trying to accomplish.,.. but your Dead wrong on my motives. I thought I cleared that up in another post of a few days ago. But guess not. You can take what I have to say, or leave it. Its your choice and I will always respect your choice. That is what being an American is all about. Thanks again..., your friend, Tosh

P.S "... OH WELL... WHAT THU HELL. WHO CARES? RIGHT? ..".

( not quoted correct or interrupted correct: "...Some of your comments like ( nobody cares anyway etc: ) are not helping your cause.

Robin it was a question; RIGHT ? I take it you care and thats a good thing.

With regards to the guy with gun. Couldn't it be tree trunk mirrored in shadow?

Yes John. It could be just about anything. However, that is speculation as well as it is speculations to say its a person with a gun, or two people in the shadows near the forked tree, or a hole in a windshield, or a man with crooked leg and a tilted head. That is why I feel that with the new technology of today these photos that are speculated upon should be put to the test and determined if they are in fact , guns, people, dogs, fakes, brushed out, altered, holes, etc. I feel the Federal government should bend over backwards in this endeavor to aid in establishing the truth behind these photos, by using the FBI Crime Lab, or whatever means that is required to establish the facts. (I know Fat Chance; Right?)

The object is not to speculate post after post.., thread after thread, but to reach some kind of conclusion which would establish FACTS. I believe new technology with the aid of preponderance of evidence would help in reaching those conclusions and in doing prove beyond a shadow of doubt, CONSPIRACY. Then we can go from there and perhaps get the information that would re-open this murder case and lead to those who may still be alive before they are killed or die of old age..

Thanks for the pictures. In your first picture of the south knoll I believe a south knoll shooter was located at the south side end of the overpass.

We were near the steps up by the forked tree at the time of the shots. (left of second picture) If you notice in your first photo of the south knoll in the center of picture that would be directly inline with the 6th floor shooter. In my view a perfect place for a sniper. (winged out wedge next to tall pillar)

Now its very late for me. I have a cell connection and my laptop with me, but I must clear out of this position and location...been here to long and Mexico is not a very safe place to linger on a lap top.. Take care and I do hope some will really look at the information which is coming down the pike lately and study the pictures in place of blind speculations. Thanks again Tosh