The Education Forum

Answering to Were the RFK and JFK assassinations related?

More on Hollywood attorney Sidney Korshak, including involvement with Lew Wasserman and Jack Valenti, in this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Mogul-Wasserman-History-Hollywood/dp/0306810506/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277407195&sr=1-2

and in this documentary:

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Mogul-Life-Times-Wasserman/dp/B000FNNI4C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1277407239&sr=1-1

Unfortunately I have neither available to quote from, but the book is good on how Wasserman, with Korshak, got Ronald Reagan elected head of the Screen Actors Guild based on his willingness to crack down on reds in the interest of union-busting. The doc is good on how Wasserman and California oil interests later got Reagan elected president. Though, as people may know, I don't believe that small oil makes executive moves without the support of the biggest of big oil.

Edited by David Andrews

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raoul and Eric S Galt, more than you may have known

Recently, esteemed researcher A. J. Weberman, started a thread regarding Raoul and Roy Hargraves, the latter a companion of Gerry Patrick Hemming.

While I find the information very interesting, I am posting the following here, because as a longtime researcher, I have gradually come to the conclusion that all three assassinations, of President John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Senator Robert F. Kennedy were related, albeit in a very cryptic manner.

Mary Ferrell's website has the following information regarding her thoughts about Raoul, as she indicated in her database.

RAOUL, ----- (RAUL)

Sources: CD 1165, p. 9; JFK Collection List, pg. 21 (AMKW 59)

Mary's

Comments: Robert J. Kaye (Roman Sokoloski) stayed with individual named Raoul or Raul in Mexico in 1963. Raoul Sere, Sr., was Assistant District Attorney of Orleans Parish, LA. James Earl Ray made allegations about "Raoul."

RAUL, ----- (RAOUL)

Sources: CIA 69; CIA 285-689

Mary's

Comments: Cuban Embassy Personnel in Mexico City. Is he same Raul that JM/WAVE tried to contact?

Also, in an obituary of James Earl Ray, the following was written:

"In a report this March, state prosecutors in Memphis said the man identified by Ray as Raoul existed but had nothing to do with the killing; His name was not released;

Prosecutors said the man was in his home working when King was shot."

http://www.maryferre...62&relPageId=33

As most researchers know, there is a strong and justifiable belief, that "if" Lee Harvey Oswald had not been arrested at the Texas Theater, he may have been instructed to flee to Cuba, not knowing that an Oswlad impersonator had been visiting Silvia Duran and Eusebio Azcue, the reason this is a viable belief, is that in the HSCA era, both Duran and Azcue were firm on the identifying characteristics of the "Oswald" they personally saw as having blond hair, and his face turning beet red, when he was informed

he could not obtain a visa for travel to Cuba, if memory serves, he was also described as having a aqualine shaped nose, a fact that does not jibe with the Lee Harvey Oswald, I am familiar with.

Adding fuel to those who argue that there was a pre-assassination framing of Oswald, is that fact that one of the following persons, is the topic of a document regarding the JFK Assassination that is still classified, one Carlos Quiroga.

Dallas T-1 Dorothy Reeder, Info. clerk

U.S. Post Office, Forth Worth, Tex.

New Orleans T-1 Joseph J. Zarza

Postal Inspector, New Orleans, La.

New Orleans T-2 Salvadore Garcia Vargas

Room 534, Whitney National Bank Bldg., New Orleans, La.

New Orleans T-3 Richard Le Blanc

1933 North Claiborne, New Orleans, La

New Orleans T-4 Salvador Margin

2220 Mandeville - Utility Carrier, Branch Post Office

Napoleon & Carondelet Streets, New Orleans, La.

New Orleans T-5 Carlos Quiroga;

3134 Derby Place, New Orleans, La.

New Orleans T-6 Germinal Messina;1228 Gallier Street,

New Orleans Division of Employment; Security

above is from Joe Backes "Batch series documents"

And while an objective look at Oswald's 201 file, plus a detailed analysis by John Newman [see Oswald and the CIA] explains that as a result of Oswald's name not being on a watch list, prior to the assassination resulted in, what some might call an obscene "jack in the box," which propelled his name into prominence, as soon as JFK was assassinated, the case regarding James Earl Ray is practically an inversion of Oswald's experience.

To be more specific, among the aliases James Earl Ray used was Eric S Galt.

Although former attorney for Reverend King, William Pepper's book, Orders to Kill, has one flaw, [the use of fictional names, designed to protect those who were giving him critical information] there is one area regarding James Earl Ray and the use of the Eric S Galt alias, that if true, is another example of how black ops work.

After Martin Luther King, Jr., was assassinated on April 4, 1968, William Pepper wrote "The RCMP also discovered that there was a Toronto citizen named Eric St. Vincent Galt who was the only Eric Galt listed in the Canadian telephone directories in 1968. He worked for Union Carbide, the U.S. defense contractor." page 40 Orders to Kill

This was the name James Earl Ray had assumed and used for most of the time between July 18, 1967 and April 4, 1968.

What is really fascinating about Pepper's sources regarding Eric St. Vincent Galt, is that they were according to Pepper, from the National Security Agency file on him.

[Galt] "was the executive warehouse operator at Union Carbide's factory in Toronto, had top secret security clearance. The warehouse he ran housed

an extremely top-secret munitions project funded by the CIA, the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Center and the Army Electronics Research and Development Command."

Pepper continues....

"Galt's top secret security clearance was actually conducted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and his last security check had been in 1961. Union Carbide's nuclear

division ran the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Oak Ridge, Tennessee....." ibid pages 434-435

What I would add to this information is that Lee Harvey Oswald, was linked to this same locale, circa 1963, by virtue of the fact that someone signed Oswald's name to the visitors register at the Oak Ridge Museum.

See

Alleged Visit to American Museum of Atomic Energy at Oak Ridge, Tennes

http://www.maryferre....do?docId=96333

The name Awalt also comes to mind.

http://www.maryferre...75&relPageId=57

Oak Ridge was also where the parafin samples taken from Lee Harvey Oswald were tested by neutron-analysis.

http://www.maryferre...6&relPageId=586

In my mind the phony Oswald signature at the register could have been made by Mr. F. Pierce Wood, Jr., or one of the "other students, " who visited the Museum that day. Wood was interviewed about the incident at Patterson Hall on the campus of SMU in Dallas, Texas. What is equally interesting is that the students who visited the Museum

that day were from the University of Tennessee, at Knoxville, which is generally associated with Albert Osborne, aka John Howard Bowen. The Awalt angle is just as compelling.

Edited by Robert Howard

• 4 years later...

The following document in two pages contains some rather explosive assertions, that tend to, at least in my mind be very credible; While not, as the title of this thread reads JFK and RFK, but JFK and MLK.

also the document in its entirety, is explosive. Time does not permit me to post excerpts, but it is from the Church Committee Papers.

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1462&relPageId=36

Robert My Dad worked as an electrician at City Hall and the Glass house (LAPD HDQ) for 35 years. He knew a lot of detectives and he knew I was interested in the RFK matter. (Since as a kid I saw RFK kick off the California campaign at the Ambassador Hotel .I saw RFK speak at the same podium he would when a few days later he would say, "On to Chicago". (four minutes before being shot. ) The detectives told Dad Robert Maheu did the RFK hit. If he did RFK he must have been part of JFK.

#################################################################

by Trowbridge H. Ford blog

In sum, when Giancana agreed to testify before the Church Committee on June 19, 1975, Harvey knew that he had to act quickly or else risk all being lost. That every night he visited Giancana at his Chicago home to discuss his upcoming testimony. Harvey set the Mafioso completely at ease by appearing without his famous .45 automatic pistol, what he always carried, and what he had to do if he hoped to see him alone. When Giancana, while cooking a meal, indicated that he would tell what he knew to Church's people, Harvey pulled out a sawed-off .22 pistol, just purchased in Miami, from between his buttocks, where he usually carried a backup .38, and shot him through the back of the head. To make the message plain, Harvey then shot him six times around the mouth to make it look like a Mafia killing. The Agency had its own code of honor, and Harvey was not going to be anybody's fall guy.
===========================

comments

William Weston said...

According to June 14, 1976 NYT obituary, William Harvey worked at Bobbs Merrill as a law editor since the late 1960s to the time of his death. Since Harvey killed Giancana almost a year earlier, then that would mean that the Bobbs Merrill job was really a cover for Harvey's continuing work of the CIA. I believe that there is something spooky about the whole schoolbook business as per my article Spider's Web: Texas Schoolbook Depository and the Dallas Conspiracy.

########################

I have some other anecdotal information . I believe elements of Hughes Security worked with elements of Dallas Collins Radio security. IMHO Hancock's presumption of the

use of Dallas private detectives is incorrect and that the Elm St CIA/military hit squad used the two aforementioned (in red) elements.

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steven - I mostly appreciate your posts, but wonder if you could stick to one printing font and make clear who you are quoting when you quote, and when you are writing your own thoughts and experiences. You seem to have access to a wealth of material, and are willing to spend a lot of time contributing to the board. So a simpler formatting would be most helpful.

Thanks

The two pages I previously cited, [after going through some other old threads I posted on], sort of leave you hanging; so I am going to go back and try to piece all of it together.

I will post all of it, but it will take some time.

Bear with me.

Edited by Robert Howard

I'm afraid I don't follow at all....I don't know when I have presumed anything in particular about Dallas private detectives? Larry

HANCOCK WROTE

And to answer your question, no, political connections inside DPD are the last thing you want since they show up in investigations. What you want is very simple, to access one or more officers or even detectives known to do a few marginally legal activities on the side...for money. If they have done a couple of things that would make them subject to blackmail, even better.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21126&p=286920

Steve, I'm at a loss to understand the relevance....my remark was very specifically in regard to a scenario being discussed in that specific thread...having to do with what sort of unwitting support

might be obtained for tactical operations in Dallas, most likely via Jack Ruby. You have lost me in moving it into the RFK case thread. Of course what I have to say about LAPD detectives is

pretty unflattering and is in my essays on the RFK assassination on the MFF site.

As a general remark, I do think some people might have been manipulated in that case but that's another story entirely.

When Giancana, while cooking a meal, indicated that he would tell what he knew to Church's people, Harvey pulled out a sawed-off .22 pistol, just purchased in Miami, from between his buttocks, where he usually carried a backup .38, and shot him through the back of the head. To make the message plain, Harvey then shot him six times around the mouth to make it look like a Mafia killing.

This piece of reportage has got to stop being repeated. Anybody who has seen the crime scene photos knows that it was one in the back of the head, and then several under the chin, into the brain through the underjaw. Responsible accounts tell it this way. There are no wounds around the mouth in the crime scene photos. Should we start judging accounts by whether they get this detail right? Six around the mouth make an impractical and uncertain coup de grace.

Edited by David Andrews

Steve, I'm at a loss to understand the relevance....my remark was very specifically in regard to a scenario being discussed in that specific thread...having to do with what sort of unwitting support

might be obtained for tactical operations in Dallas, most likely via Jack Ruby. You have lost me in moving it into the RFK case thread. Of course what I have to say about LAPD detectives is

pretty unflattering and is in my essays on the RFK assassination on the MFF site.

As a general remark, I do think some people might have been manipulated in that case but that's another story entirely.

The LAPD detectives told (my) Dad Robert Maheu did the RFK hit. If he (Maheu) did RFK he then must have been part of JFK. Since the CIA knew that RFK was going to reopen his brothers case ,the CIA killed RFK. THATS how they are related.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"having to do with what sort of unwitting support

might be obtained for tactical operations in Dallas, most likely via Jack Ruby." (Hancock) re detectives.

++

Well I have info also (as stated some personal anecdotal information) that Collins Security Dallas was part of the Elm St work.

Your (Hancock) speculation of ," unwitting support

"might be obtained for tactical operations in Dallas, most likely via Jack Ruby. "(Detectives), might be unnecessary since

Mahue would/could use selective personel Hughes Security and the addition of Dallas Collins Radio Security. This would give tighter operational control than using Ruby hirelings.

+++++++++++

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3253

and

http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com/2008/06/john-meier-says-howard-hughes.html

Edited by Steven Gaal

So if I get this you are suggesting that Meheu was heavily involved in the Dallas attack and used personnel from Hughes and Collins in it in some fashion and then did the same thing with RFK.

If I got that right I follow your remarks - but I can't say I've ever seen anything to support that scenario. I also have no idea why LAPD detectives would tell anyone that sort of thing unless they

were playing games with them. Certainly nothing I've seen in hundreds of LAPD RFK files suggests that was a line of investigation they pursued.

I do recall some misc remarks from individuals somehow relating Hughes to the JFK assassination but then again you can find gossip associating virtually anyone if you look around a bit...I think

that went as far back as an article in the Third Decade journal....way to far for me to remember any details these days.

So if I get this you are suggesting that Meheu (Sic) was heavily involved VS support

might be obtained for tactical operations in Dallas, most likely via Jack Ruby
Hancock VS Hancock
++++++++++++++
Never said heavily involved. I echo you in support word. I dont see where I stated he was the center of the operation. Not all truth reality is in governmental files. "Certainly nothing I've seen in hundreds of LAPD RFK files suggests that was a line of investigation they pursued." HANCOCK.
#####
Never said Collins was part of RFK. I suggested that Maheu was part of (and thats the word I used "part of " both.
#####
BTW more than LAPD detectives thought Maheu was part of RFK per link given.
http://realhistoryar...ard-hughes.
#####
The use of more than a "car" by Collins Radio personel and (and ) Hughes Security is not in the "files". Not all truth reality is in governmental files. I believe in the analysis of the Spiders Web. Yet none of that is in the files. The book distribution in Texas was a cover for the Transnationally protected narcotics traffic many years before the assassination. Arms were later added to the "book" distribution cover. There is no real governmental file on the Transnationally protected narcotics traffic theorem. This theorem is done by inference of who was not prosecuted and personal anecdotal information. If you recall at the TSBD there were oversized large cardboard boxes (SEE Spiders Web)...could they contain books ?? No...how about guns ??? No..... Uniforms ?? Maybe.. makes you think DONT IT ?? Im not talking about the wooden Little Pony book boxes (I think Im on the right side of the matter on that one).
#####
If you followed my forum posts you would conclude I believe that the assassination was done by a coordinated compartmentalized conglomeration of actors.

Edited by Steven Gaal