The Education Forum

I have not seen a chemtrail in six months...

Jack White

Guest Stephen Turner

Funny you should say that Jack, as I haven't seen a Leprechaun recently. ;)

post-2517-1268383600_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1268383685_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stephen Turner

Jack it is funny you should say that. I don't think I've seen any for a while now. The most massive display being over Washington some years back. I wonder what it looks like today?

edit:typo(s)

Edited by John Dolva

Hmmm. I'm not really under a flightpath. That might be why. I wonder if someone in Washington, Heathrow, De Gaulle etc could take a snapshot and post it.

Hmmm. I'm not really under a flightpath. That might be why. I wonder if someone in Washington, Heathrow, De Gaulle etc could take a snapshot and post it.

Damn - I should have done that at Dallas-Fort Worth just recently. That place is BUSY! I also noticed that if you take a careful look out your window, you can see at least one other aircraft most of the time (in daylight, etc). Getting near an airport such as DFW it is even more likely. US airspace is quite busy.

Yeah, or from Denver, Colorado, or somewhere up in the Rockies feeding it from sfia where you gat a good sideway view. JFK and La Guardia, are pretty busy too. Bit smoggy though. Not quite like a clear crisp autumn morning in Washington tho.

I guess we can blame it on global warming, since numerous jetliners fly over my house daily.

I think I've shown in the past that it is likely you've NEVER seen a "chemtrail" but you've shown you don't want to listen to actual evidence on the subject.

Guest John Gillespie
I guess we can blame it on global warming, since numerous jetliners fly over my house daily.

Not too fast, Jack. I saw a big one over Secaucus, NJ last Saturday.

Kathy C

Secaucus? Hell, that could be anything.

LOL...

JG