The Education Forum

CONGRATULATiONS, YOU'VE WON! hacking

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for sunset on a beautiful beach in Cabo San Lucas, thanks to the money I won by clicking the button.

Jesse Ventura is nowhere to be seen, but another Tequila and I won't care.

Thanks Education Forum for making it all possible!

Too funny, Mike-- ROFLMAO

Guest John Gillespie

Hmmmm...the hackings of the DellaRosa website twice were traced to an Amsterdam ISP and seemed related

to postings regarding JVB.

------------------------------------------

Maybe someone just did it on a w(h)im.

Regaards,

JG

You could always just turn off sounds in the browser you're using or install an adblocker. Or you could just realize it is just an ad and get over it.

Greg, interesting. Maybe it's localised. I never get that either. Not that I'm complaining about that, but it sounds a bit annoying.

Maybe some of those affected are using vista with the latest ie set to default? In a sense (well it is really) a clickable ad, particularly one that some might be inducive of clicking leaves the referral site with the isp header info like where did the browser jump from. (and might load an LSO or cookie), is a data miner.

Maybe some of those affected are using vista with the latest ie set to default? In a sense (well it is really) a clickable ad, particularly one that some might be inducive of clicking leaves the referral site with the isp header info like where did the browser jump from. (and might load an LSO or cookie), is a data miner.

It is NOT a clickable ad. The annoying sound blares out EVERY TIME the page is refreshed or a posting is posted!

I have NEVER clicked on the stupid ad.

It is NOT a clickable ad. The annoying sound blares out EVERY TIME the page is refreshed or a posting is posted!

I have NEVER clicked on the stupid ad.

Jack i never clicked any ad either all i clicked was my link to the ef..i have no idea, where it came from that popped up ...i shun any and all ads have always, they are a pain in the butt... i do believe all have been educated in that go around for a long long time, b

Hmmm... Jack, are you using the latest mac version of IE?

Hmmm... Jack, are you using the latest mac version of IE?

John, there isn't a Mac version of IE anymore. MS canned it years ago...Apple's browser is called Safari.

I'm seeing the ad banner occasionally at the top of the page but not getting the sound on my Mac through Safari

OK. There must be some kind of ad blocker ad on available.