The Education Forum

Posted for someone refused forum membership

Hello Mr. White,

I was tring to post a comment on the Education Forum Website, but they are no longer accepting new members. A question by Walt Rollins was asking about the KBOX Mobil Cruiser in front of the JFK Limo... I know of no photos or video that exist, or if it really was the case, however please see below for a brief video of the KBOX truck at the Trade Mart....Perhaps you can forward this to Mr. Rollins

I am a fan of the stations coverage of the JFK assassination, and I have always enjoyed listening to the the "live coverage" of the assassination by KBOX Mobil Cruiser

However, I didn't know if you were aware, but there is a brief video of a KBOX Mobil Cruiser in this video by WFAA at the time of the assassination. At the Trade Mart, Bert Shipp was at the Trade Mart filming, waiting for the President to arrive. As he describes the action on the film, with Jay Watson, he talks about " there goes the President on up the hill" ..... at the 4:57 minute marker of the below video, you can see a KBOX Mobile Cruiser pull out of the parking lot and I believe they followed the motorcade to Parkland Memorial.

No big deal, just thought you may be interested in the vid. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/DavidVonPein1#p/c/8...F/6/DvmFDuvbou4

John Maxwell

Wheaton, Illinois

jmax461@comcast.net

John Maxwell

jmax461@comcast.net

Jack,

Please make sure Mr Maxwell is aware of this post:

Message sent to everyone who applies:

If you send me a biography and photograph I will register you. See the following for examples:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=37

John Simkin

johnsimkin1945@hotmail.com

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=188189

My guess is Mr Maxwell could not apply for membership, not that he was refused membership.

John Maxwell has never been refused membership. I have sent him an invitation to join.

Something does not jive here. I have recently received messages from two people

(one of them researcher John Armstrong) that upon trying to join, they received

an automatic message saying THE FORUM IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS.

Now either this is so or not so. Which is it?

Jack

John Maxwell has never been refused membership. I have sent him an invitation to join.

Jack

Jack,

Will you please ask them to send John Simkin via email a photo and a bio and they will be admitted.

johnsimkin1945@hotmail.com

Jack

Jack,

You are correct - that is the e-mail that is sent to them. I'm not sure how John wishes membership to run but I think it might be 'by exception'. I'll confirm John's intentions and keep everyone updated on this thread.