The Education Forum

Dorman Film

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 30 megs in size. Quicktime movie

Please download and play.

Pay attention to the last part of the film, there might be something of interest to you.

www.denisedavidson.info

chris

Chris...this is excellent, but it moves too fast to analyze. Can you post it in QUICKTIME

so it can be downloaded and studied frame by frame? Thanks.

Usually QT movies I download can be played frame by frame, but this one I could not

even though it downloaded fine as a movie. Something about the format would let me

play it but NOT SAVE IT.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Could this be Linda Willis in her gold dress standing in the middle of the frame. ?

Robin...Rosemary is all of the frames, running. I think Chris is referring to the moving

person in the red box near the end, just ahead of her...but not seen in the Z film.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Could this be Linda Willis in her gold dress standing in the middle of the frame. ?

Robin...Linda is all of the frames, running. I think Chris is referring to the moving

person in the red box near the end, just ahead of her...but not seen in the Z film.

Jack

Hi Jack

Yes i was refering to Linda, not her sister Rosemary Willis.

Gary mack once told me that "linda Willis" donated that GOLD dress to the 6th floor museum

Edited by Robin Unger

I misspoke, of course. I meant ROSEMARY was running.

Robin...Linda is all of the frames, running. I think Chris is referring to the moving

Jack

Hi Jack

Yes i was refering to Linda, not her sister Rosemary Willis.

Gary mack once told me that "linda Willis" donated that GOLD dress to the 6th floor museum

A smaller "flash video" version.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/58A26/Dorman_Stabilized.flv

chris

Thanks, Chris. I was able to SAVE the Flash Version but not the QT versions. This is peculiar.

I have always been able to save QT movies and look at them a frame at the time. I am

not able to do this with the ones you attached.

Jack

I could not save the QT version either, its weird like 50% of the time I cant dowload Chris's videos, but the other 50% of the time I can dowload them no problem

I agree with Martin and Robin, its impossible to tell for sure but its probably Croft from the position, and Croft like Nix was very tall

My main focus in the Dorman film has always been on Hugh Betzner :ph34r:

Edited by Dean Hagerman

The difference in time between Dorman's frame and Z133 is approx (.38 seconds) according to Myers film sync analysis.

Is Croft in the same position in Dorman, as he is in Z133, because in .38 seconds, he has to be set, with camera to face, taking a picture.

A stretch.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson