The Education Forum

The Gunshot at Frame 285

Mike, you're being quite tenacious here. I dropped this one after 2/3 through the first followed by a couple of polite but unsatisfactory questions/answers. I don't quite understand why you persist.

John,

Quite right. Beating a dead horse just wastes my time. I showed what needed to be shown, and so the folly of this one has to go in the can and waste no more time on it.

Mike

That's fine Michael, although I know from numerous past experiences that you claim you won't talk about this in order to evade questions. And you will in fact, be attacking me again at the first opportunity.

You have given the impression that mag30th lied about the dimensions of his target, in order to make his performance appear much better than it really was. Do you intend to leave it like that, or do you wish to man up and tell us who REALLY misrepresented those dimensions?

And you made the statement that you confirmed that I got him booted out of a JFK forum. Would you like to correct that statement Michael? If not, then why do you refuse to give us the name of the forum?

And finally, why don't you explain why you think that anyone shooting at a target four times larger than Kennedy's head, was duplicating Oswald's scenario?

Robert Harris

I always reserve the right to further euthanize more stupidity.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, you're being quite tenacious here. I dropped this one after 2/3 through the first followed by a couple of polite but unsatisfactory questions/answers. I don't quite understand why you persist.

John,

Quite right. Beating a dead horse just wastes my time. I showed what needed to be shown, and so the folly of this one has to go in the can and waste no more time on it.

Mike

That's fine Michael, although I know from numerous past experiences that you claim you won't talk about this in order to evade questions. And you will in fact, be attacking me again at the first opportunity.

You have given the impression that mag30th lied about the dimensions of his target, in order to make his performance appear much better than it really was. Do you intend to leave it like that, or do you wish to man up and tell us who REALLY misrepresented those dimensions?

And you made the statement that you confirmed that I got him booted out of a JFK forum. Would you like to correct that statement Michael? If not, then why do you refuse to give us the name of the forum?

And finally, why don't you explain why you think that anyone shooting at a target four times larger than Kennedy's head, was duplicating Oswald's scenario?

Robert Harris

Stop running Michael.

BTW, you also denied that mag30th accused me of getting him kicked out of Duncan's forum. But in the email that you forwarded to me, he said,

"And then I invited him to the forum and got this.

Quote On: I cant post on the forum, Bob told the people that run the site that I was threatening to kill him and his family"

Why are you protecting this lunatic, Michael? Is he going to be your new partner??

And here is the other stuff you are evading, reposted once again,

John,

Mike

Robert Harris

Stop running Michael.

BTW, you also denied that mag30th accused me of getting him kicked out of Duncan's forum. But in the email that you forwarded to me, he said,

"And then I invited him to the forum and got this.

Quote On: I cant post on the forum, Bob told the people that run the site that I was threatening to kill him and his family"

Why are you protecting this lunatic, Michael? Is he going to be your new partner??

And here is the other stuff you are evading, reposted once again,

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=190796

"I always reserve the right to further euthanize more stupidity."

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by that, Michael? I certainly hope you aren't considering suicide.

By "stupidity", did you mean misrepresenting your own source and then trying to blame him for it??

Or were you referring to someone so stupid that he would misrepresent what was in the same email that he forwarded to his adversary??

And in your final fallback position, you ignore documented, corroborated tests by the FBI and the HSCA and base your entire case on some anonymous Youtuber who claims he hit a target four times larger than the one Oswald was allegedly shooting at. How in holy hell could you ever think that was an equivalent situation??

Answer the questions Michael.

And stop running.

I've been wrong before too, Michael. The BIG difference is, that I admit it.

What we both agree on, is that something happened at frame 285 that startled those people. And they all told us exactly what it was.

It is idiotic to think that Oswald got off two shots in 1.5 seconds, especially since the second one was the best shot of the day. If you are really a shooter Michael, then you know as well as I do, that whoever fired that shot, took a deep breath and sighted in his target perfectly, at a distance almost the length of a football field or perhaps even greater.

That shot was not rushed Michael and with the limo traveling 8 mph at the time, there was no need to rush it.

There was ONE professional criminal apprehended in Dealey Plaza that day. And he was found on the third floor of the Daltex building. Braden was also at the Cabana hotel with Jack Ruby the night before and he had connections to David Ferrie and Carlos Marcello, who confessed to an FBI informant that he ordered the murder.

If Braden didn't fire that particular shot then it may have been fired by someone in the depository - either Oswald himself or another shooter whose presence was confirmed by a number of witnesses.

The only thing we can really be certain of is, that somebody fired those shots. One of them might have been from Oswald, but not both.

Edited by Robert Harris

"I always reserve the right to further euthanize more stupidity."

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by that, Michael? I certainly hope you aren't considering suicide.

By "stupidity", did you mean misrepresenting your own source and then trying to blame him for it??

Or were you referring to someone so stupid that he would misrepresent what was in the same email that he forwarded to his adversary??

And in your final fallback position, you ignore documented, corroborated tests by the FBI and the HSCA and base your entire case on some anonymous Youtuber who claims he hit a target four times larger than the one Oswald was allegedly shooting at. How in holy hell could you ever think that was an equivalent situation??

Answer the questions Michael.

And stop running.

I've been wrong before too, Michael. The BIG difference is, that I admit it.

What we both agree on, is that something happened at frame 285 that startled those people. And they all told us exactly what it was.

It is idiotic to think that Oswald got off two shots in 1.5 seconds, especially since the second one was the best shot of the day. If you are really a shooter Michael, then you know as well as I do, that whoever fired that shot, took a deep breath and sighted in his target perfectly, at a distance almost the length of a football field or perhaps even greater.

That shot was not rushed Michael and with the limo traveling 8 mph at the time, there was no need to rush it.

There was ONE professional criminal apprehended in Dealey Plaza that day. And he was found on the third floor of the Daltex building. Braden was also at the Cabana hotel with Jack Ruby the night before and he had connections to David Ferrie and Carlos Marcello, who confessed to an FBI informant that he ordered the murder.

If Braden didn't fire that particular shot then it may have been fired by someone in the depository - either Oswald himself or another shooter whose presence was confirmed by a number of witnesses.

The only thing we can really be certain of is, that somebody fired those shots. One of them might have been from Oswald, but not both.

:ice :ice